Are Jen & Mario still on the game?

iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm almost level 33 and I haven't met them, I have met all the other VIPs but not these two.
Where they exclusive to a weekend event?
Or if you are able to still meet them, can someone please tell me where or how to meet them?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think that's where we got the disco hair. the curls with the part down the middle. That was a free hairstyle for completing a makeover The following weekend (if I'm right) had the glam eyes and lips that everyone covets. But just this weekend, Jen was mentioned in a quest. I don't remember (flu) but it might be about the global cover we're trying to win. If the fog clears and I remember more I'll post, otherwise maybe someone who wasn't sick this week has more clarity.

(You always ask such darn good questions!) :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    I think that's where we got the disco hair. the curls with the part down the middle. That was a free hairstyle for completing a makeover The following weekend (if I'm right) had the glam eyes and lips that everyone covets. But just this weekend, Jen was mentioned in a quest. I don't remember (flu) but it might be about the global cover we're trying to win. If the fog clears and I remember more I'll post, otherwise maybe someone who wasn't sick this week has more clarity.

(You always ask such darn good questions!) :)

Thanks Koko!!! Feel better soon :)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    They are a part of the main storyline.

It starts with Dirk spreading a rumor about your eyebrows. So you film the StarStyle tutorials, and the Glam Squad is a part of those. Have you reached there yet?

Yeah, keep doing the gigs and you'll meet them soon. Good luck :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    I havent got the quest, thanks! Hopefully i get it soon.

Edit *I just got the brow quest!!!