Options

deleted spouse?

evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
I went to click on my husband to go out on a date and I think I deleted him as a contact. Now my date night task replaced my husbands name with another player. Is he gone forever *hysterically crying emoji*
Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
Bonus star for parties!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    I went to click on my husband to go out on a date and I think I deleted him as a contact. Now my date night task replaced my husbands name with another player. Is he gone forever *hysterically crying emoji*

You may find your husband again at the restaurant/club but it may take awhile though. But, the relationship level will be restarted and reset back to zero. It's because of his memory loss since he won't recognize you and he will most likely suffer from amnesia.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Like Carol said, if you remember where he hit you up, just go back to that club/restaurant and you can find him.

I've accidentally deleted partners so many times that I have memorized where to find them lol. Sometimes you don't see them immediately, you can 'refresh' by going in and out of closet. Or in some unlucky cases, I have spent a few days revisiting the restaurant but you will eventually find them there.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    However, even if you reconnect all your previous relationship experience is set back to zero. If you break up, but don't delete, and then choose to make up with them your relationship picks up where it left off. But when you delete the contact, a warning pops up telling you that you're about to remove the contact, and all relationship history will be erased.

Nice thing, you get to go through all the relationship things again. Sorry this happened. Good luck in finding and connecting anew. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary