Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    You can change your message and type in whatever you want inside of your closet. It's below your stars & hearts requirements.

That doll's makeup looks a hot mess. Whoever is her makeup artist should be fired ASAP lol

Thank you so much, Carol! Trying it out right now :o

And yes, MESS is the right word for that :D

Edit:

Oh, it works with Twitter. Ok, I don't have that :D
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So, this happened yesterday

Screenshot_2016-02-12-22-15-25.png

Garrett or Xime had never before being engaged to another player's avatar. If we go to the venue is she going to be dress in her wedding gown?...such a stupid question but hell! I like this girl for G and want to save pictures lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah she'll come with the dress! Hope you have a lot of fun at the wedding!

Make sure to post their love story at Bobbie's thread!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    So, this happened yesterday

Screenshot_2016-02-12-22-15-25.png

Garrett or Xime had never before being engaged to another player's avatar. If we go to the venue is she going to be dress in her wedding gown?...such a stupid question but hell! I like this girl for G and want to save pictures lol.

Aww, this girl is Cherrey :rolleyes:
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Aww, this girl is Cherrey :rolleyes:

Yes she is!. I'm in love with your doll there is no way to deny that!

Thanks Vats! I'll make sure to post the love story...It's been my entertainment for the weekend LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Yes she is!. I'm in love with your doll there is no way to deny that!

You are so lovely! She put on a wedding dress for Garrett :rolleyes:
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I want to see the love story too! Mostly I'm just nosy. Garret is so handsome and Cherrey is so pretty!

I need some opinions. Skylar's getting a bit restless. Would you rather have a dalliance with #1, #2, or #3?

4p1N84m.jpg
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I want to see the love story too! Mostly I'm just nosy. Garret is so handsome and Cherrey is so pretty!

I need some opinions. Skylar's getting a bit restless. Would you rather have a dalliance with #1, #2, or #3?

4p1N84m.jpg

I want to jump into my screen and marry #1
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio

4p1N84m.jpg

#3 for sure!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    You are so lovely! She put on a wedding dress for Garrett :rolleyes:

That is so cute! Thank you so much for making it special. I think Cherrey decided to change her shoes during the party but Garret was really happy with her choice. What he really loves about her is the uncomplicated chic style she has. It looks like she is effortlessly elegant and so much fun. I'll post the photos tomorrow!! Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    That is so cute! Thank you so much for making it special. I think Cherrey decided to change her shoes during the party but Garret was really happy with her choice. What he really loves about her is the uncomplicated chic style she has. It looks like she is effortlessly elegant and so much fun. I'll post the photos tomorrow!! Lol.

You make her blush! I'm very happy you like her style. Sometimes she feels a bit underdressed compared to the super chic high fashion dolls, but she really seems to think less is more :D

Garett is stunning by the way! And he really looks like Cherrey's NPC husband in my game :D

nYxeO4A.jpg

maxrockatansky, I would pick #1! :rolleyes:
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I want to jump into my screen and marry #1
    #3 for sure!!
    maxrockatansky, I would pick #1! :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for your input! So it's two votes for #1 and one for #3 and zero for current hubby, #2. I know I am ridiculously overthinking this but I want to be sure I'm ready for the d-word if Skylar leaves her husband (and their maxed out relationship) for a new boyf. She's only been with one guy, bless her heart. I think I'm leaning toward #1 myself but I can't deciiiiide.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    #1! Beards <333
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Thanks so much for your input! So it's two votes for #1 and one for #3 and zero for current hubby, #2. I know I am ridiculously overthinking this but I want to be sure I'm ready for the d-word if Skylar leaves her husband (and their maxed out relationship) for a new boyf. She's only been with one guy, bless her heart. I think I'm leaning toward #1 myself but I can't deciiiiide.

Well if it helps I said #3 because look at that face, he's so good looking. I don't particularly like how the beards are made for the game so that makes me biased BUT #1 looks a lot more 'grown up' that #1, he is not a pretty boy but a handsome man. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I'm so happy that Kim rewarded Carolyn Ferocious with kstars. Yay!

52Cl8E.png
    jvyMpK.png

Just a random thought...Carol Davida is still inviting the Kardashian sisters to her gigs and they still haven't rewarded her with kstars as of yet⁉

But Carolyn Ferocious is only on the acquaintance level with all of the Kardashian sisters and Carol Davida is on the friend level with Kim, Kourtney, & Khole on my games.😞
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Go home KKH, you're drunk

66174efd-6bd4-4683-b001-90314fac86e2_zpsifmvpuuv.png~original

---
    #TeamCassio
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I received that all weekend, it happened several months ago too. Silly glitch making me rush into my game with false hope lol.

Anyway I wasn't sure where to post this but...

I've never seen this before. I've seen the white one, but red is totally new to me. Omg do I smell Kim's pick?

ZvDqbku.png
    PM to add
    hahaha drunk game! I turned off those notifications since I started to play!

Nai I have a NPC with that dress too, there's a lot of clothes even on male NPC's that were never offered to us!

Congrats Carol!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-02-17-07-24-11.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

The game got silly for me during the Krossover event.

I would be curious to see this look on a doll. I call it "The hot mess - some assembly required"
  • strawberrystrawberry Registered Users 7 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016-02-17-07-24-11.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

The game got silly for me during the Krossover event.

I would be curious to see this look on a doll. I call it "The hot mess - some assembly required"

oh my gosh that's hilarious , hahaha
    just saying
    Chad's having a crush on my doll is so friggin entertaining! I want more!!

Screenshot_2016-02-23-16-04-08_zpswnmbrvnf_edit_1456254937449.png_zpsureuv8ky.jpeg

I'm almost sad about what happens next ..... (I did say almost ;) )

---
    #TeamCassio
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I paid 5 Stars for my Cassio fix. 3 times! lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Chad's having a crush on my doll is so friggin entertaining! I want more!!

Screenshot_2016-02-23-16-04-08_zpswnmbrvnf_edit_1456254937449.png_zpsureuv8ky.jpeg

I'm almost sad about what happens next ..... (I did say almost ;) )
    Omg I'm so jealous, girl! To be quite honest, I actually think Chad is way hotter than Cassio. I love his facial stubble. *sigh*

I hope Glu does a storyline where we steal him away from Crystal.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

YES! I too have a soft corner for the guy.. Like deep down he wants to patch up with us, but that bish Crystal won't let him do!

#TeamCDP
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg I'm so jealous, girl! To be quite honest, I actually think Chad is way hotter than Cassio. I love his facial stubble. *sigh*

YES PLEASE! I would soooo do him (am I allowed to say this here?! Lol)
    Chanrin, which gig is this?
    Charli wrote: »
    YES! I too have a soft corner for the guy.. Like deep down he wants to patch up with us, but that bish Crystal won't let him do!

#TeamCDP

Hahhahahahah omg Charli, I literally laughed out loud and got strange looks from bae hahahahhaah and yeah def #TeamCDP
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    YES PLEASE! I would soooo do him (am I allowed to say this here?! Lol)
    Chanrin, which gig is this?

Hahhahahahah omg Charli, I literally laughed out loud and got strange looks from bae hahahahhaah and yeah def #TeamCDP
    Lol yea, I think you are allowed. I'd do him in a heartbeat.
    Charli wrote: »

#TeamCDP
    Lol right? It's weird coz Crystal is such a cheating H.O.E.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I'm shocked that you guys like CDP he's such a douchebag!

I'm still bitter about Vats had to marry him at the end of ToC, awful way to finish that story!

#TeamAlvin for sure!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'll kick his butt Vats. But on another subject, this SISI modling thing. So we get the cover for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, and we hand it over to Betty? What? Why? One game gave her the cover, Yeah, she's freaking wonderful. THat's it. no reward. What happens if we DON"T hand off the cover? Are we penalized? I hate not knowing,what to do.

Correction, I don't mind figuring out the best move, but we're not given anything to base our decision off. So, does it matter, does it not?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Haha me too Koko, spent those 5 kstars without an hint of hesitation!

I'm #TeamCassio AF but I wouldn't mind a romantic drama with CDP!! We should strongly encourage Glu to go this way ^^

LMAO Charli, right ??? Crystal is the real witch in this evil couple!! Vats I'm sure if you look deep enough, you'll see he's just a poor lil bunny :(:(

Sassi, it's part of the 'Scorpius' storyline, I don't mean to spoil but don't get your hopes up...

---
    #TeamCassio
    I'll kick his butt Vats. But on another subject, this SISI modling thing. So we get the cover for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, and we hand it over to Betty? What? Why? One game gave her the cover, Yeah, she's freaking wonderful. THat's it. no reward. What happens if we DON"T hand off the cover? Are we penalized? I hate not knowing,what to do.

Correction, I don't mind figuring out the best move, but we're not given anything to base our decision off. So, does it matter, does it not?

If anyone has the answer, I'd like to know too, before i make my move :)

---
    #TeamCassio