Options

Dating Strategies and Tips?

RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
Hello everyone! I love picking your brains for ideas and I have a question for y'all. I used to always take my dates to Punta Mita because it was cheap, but during the dating event the other week my mind was TOTALLY BLOWN when I learned about "Vintage Wine" at Oak, thanks to the thread where everyone was talking about it. (Those event threads are my fave, it's also where I learned some great party tips this past weekend too!) So my question is: what are some of your other favorite dating strategies or tips?
For example:
-Are there other locations besides Oak that serve "Vintage Wine"?
-What locations are your favorite and why?
-Is there any rhyme or reason to why you sometimes get 1hr dates and sometimes 8hr dates?

Anything you have to share on the subject of dating is welcome! :o<3

(P.S. - I know the basics of dates and how the achievements progress, which you can read on the KKH FAQ page, I was thinking this thread could be a great resource for other tips not in the FAQ.)
iOS
Ruby » level 35 A+++

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Mirraggio Grande serves the wine for $450 cash+4 energy, but the payout is less than Oak.

When I have plenty of energy, I go on dates at Jersey Shore, Tulip in London, Black Rabbit in Sydney etc. They're totally free and the actions drop more hearts than the energy spent.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Mirraggio Grande serves the wine for $450 cash+4 energy, but the payout is less than Oak.

When I have plenty of energy, I go on dates at Jersey Shore, Tulip in London, Black Rabbit in Sydney etc. They're totally free and the actions drop more hearts than the energy spent.
    Add Big Sur and Hamptons to the list. There's only like two bubbles that requires Kcash. Other than that, the date is 100% free. I love cheap dates lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    See, I think my energy is worth more than the cash. My idea of a 'cheap' date, is a 650$ 4 Energy bottle of wine. When I get a one hour date there, and the icon is over the waitress' head, I know 4 energy and I'm on my way to a gig or something. It's not a popular view, but the less energy I spend, the better the date. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    See, I think my energy is worth more than the cash. My idea of a 'cheap' date, is a 650$ 4 Energy bottle of wine. When I get a one hour date there, and the icon is over the waitress' head, I know 4 energy and I'm on my way to a gig or something. It's not a popular view, but the less energy I spend, the better the date. ;)

Baby we're definetely soul mates!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    To me, it all depends on my doll's financial situation. Sometimes my doll have dates with her hubs at Mirragio Grande or Oak Club. That only happens when she has enough money.

When she's broke, my doll takes her hubby to have cheap dates at various locations lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    strawberrystrawberry Registered Users 7 Posts
    if i have the money , i always go for oak just because of the payout
    just saying
  • Options
    jessebabe23jessebabe23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    If I want to just go on a quick date with my husband, I tend to go to either Oak in NY or Mirraggio Grande in Vegas. Those are honestly my favorite because even with an 8 hour date it seems to go by faster with all the cash you're having to spend.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    My husband paying for dates is really rare. When that whole thing, and with gifts, was introduced, he paid several times. During the Valentine's event, only once, though I did get the ring and shoes. Underwhelming at best by this time. Don't get me wrong, I really like getting the gifts, but it all loses its flavor when he's so ungrateful and it takes forever to get one. (Why does the "Lovers" achievement go up only 1%(!) at a time, arrgghh!) But last night he paid at Oak, so I ran up the bill with/including three rounds of fancy dinners and two of vintage wine. Hey, I've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on *him* (including so, so many of what I just mentioned); and he's never even had the good graces to say thank you.
  • Options
    Mendi LibraMendi Libra Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello everyone, am new here so can somone explain me how to go on a date with a lover? I had opportunities to accept someone call to get out, then its start to count like 8 or 24 h, but i dont know how to acoplish that, i can only send to lover a gift, dont know how to call them too? Am playing the game on my mobile. Somone heeellp plzzzz?
  • Options
    Welcome Mendi!

To call someone on a date you have to click on those pink buttons that are on several locations at the game as bars and restaurants.

Your date list will show up and then you choose the contact that you want to date using the 'call' button!

Hope this helps you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I just said no to my date after asking me marriage, but I regret so hard. Will I be asked again? :(
  • Options
    Yep you will don't worry!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Add Big Sur and Hamptons to the list. There's only like two bubbles that requires Kcash. Other than that, the date is 100% free. I love cheap dates lol.

OMG! I love cheap dates, too! XD
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    I just said no to my date after asking me marriage, but I regret so hard. Will I be asked again? :(

You will get asked again, but you spend A LOT of money to do your wedding. The wedding dresses are ultra expensive...
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o