Update 4.7 is here!

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG it's sooooooo cute!

However as many pointed here, lately the new houses doesn't feel worthy to buy it. We need houses that are useful,that means we be able to call more friends at party events.

I have enough pets to make my gameplay smooth, so buy a house just for getting a new photobooth ain't interesting, even more because the decorations are so expensive now and half of the furniture is k-stars, for me it's too much effort for something that you won't use often

Agreed. I mean lately they only have one room--who wants just one--very pricey to decorate--room?
    I noticed that on my phone I had to manually update KKH. On my tablet, KKH auto-update by itself. Did this happened to anyone else who's playing two games?

Carol, you have to go into Settings and make the updates Automatic or Manual.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Carol, you have to go into Settings and make the updates Automatic or Manual.

On my device, it's set up to update automatically because it's been awhile since the last time I remembered that KKH updates on its own. It's usually manually though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Has anyone completed the Scorpius storyline? The last goal was to promote it on Rex Mooney's show. I chose to cover for CDP, and in the end he said some nice stuff about my doll and the film.

Wondering what happens if you expose him?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Has anyone completed the Scorpius storyline? The last goal was to promote it on Rex Mooney's show. I chose to cover for CDP, and in the end he said some nice stuff about my doll and the film.

Wondering what happens if you expose him?

The opposed lol
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't deserve to be at max level, because sometimes I act like a real noob!

I saw that Khloe was available for a hang out, I called her and spent all my energy, I seek more on the tappables, I finished and got a k-star yay!

So I looked for a photoshoot beetwen the new quests, there was 'Scorpius', since the update was released I didn't work on any task of the story line because of the weekend event, then I've forgotten what it was about each quest.

Getting there ready to call Khloe and leave her there for eight hours, checking occasionally to her special button and there was Chad, ugh!

I have 5 quests on my list including a 6 hour leftover of the weekend event, then I simply won't get a regular Simon's gig until I have finished those!

Obviously I'll expose the b@stard:mad:!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I'm still a little bit confused about this update. The update says "spring break" but winter is not over yet and Spring starts on March 22.... And Spring break is in april or I'm wrong?
    Okay, another question regarding the Fanvote Awards nomination.

Which one is the better option: Nerd or Japanese film?

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I got a mini update a few minutes ago and now the game's stuck on the loading screen. Anyone else?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just took the mini update, I had no problem. But it took a while to finish loading. Have you tried rebooting other to the other two devices? I will check the other two devices. Be right back
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, Androids fine, iOS froze at the loading screen. I'll start a glitch thread in FAQ, please go there,, list your info and we'll try to get this fixes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. If this is happening to you, please go here and sign up on the glitch thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Of course the update banner did not pop up for me when I loaded up the game. I honestly love how it says we can hangout with them in St. Barts when in reality its probably only some one-time thing. I swear all of these freaking VIPs and yet my doll is doing jobs for random irrelevant NPCs and that Misty c r a p over Valentine's weekend was a joke. I was expecting Tom Lord to come back and he and Misty got back together. Wow someone on the KKH team has some pretty poor story-telling abilities.

As for the update,

-I still cannot change my NPC contacts skin, hair, eyes, name, career, etc.

-We still do not have purple and blue eyes.

-The "ghost" character thing has not been fixed yet. I mean when are we going to be able to remove inactive contacts??

-My doll didn't receive a call from Kim but that is probably because of the s-load of projects she has to do still and a needy fiancé—who I might add did not pay for one date last weekend.

-I want my Stardom side gigs so my doll can guest star on a crime drama with Kim and star in a soap with NeNe.

-First photo shoot at Brazen was a joke. Whoever set that locale up, I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with you, I mean you probably set up Unity theater as well, I honestly can't with the
    jacked up interior and small tasks of that building.

-Big Sur was nice but this "petition" to keep it is a joke. Lmao.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    image_zpsvb90wugg.png
    image_zpse0ohthgi.png

Wth?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Lizard wrote: »
    It costs 17,500$

I know :) but it says 17k on the picture
    Oh yeah Lucy, that is very annoying! I also can't see how much money exactly I have after I reached 1 million, the amount show up for me like 1.1 lol

I was well entertained all week with all the tasks!

I finished Scorpius and SIS storylines.

I didn't chose Cassio, so the actor who played the spy looked like this to me:
    a1wkRWS.png?1

Is he look like this to you guys too? Hope he comebacks I liked him.

Talking about comeback Betty Baxter returned. She asked to me if I remembered her, generally I wouldn't, but so far she's the worst NPC ever, so yeah of course I remembered :rolleyes:
    JQ3YaHs.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Oh yeah Lucy, that is very annoying! I also can't see how much money exactly I have after I reached 1 million, the amount show up for me like 1.1 lol

I was well entertained all week with all the tasks!

I finished Scorpius and SIS storylines.

I didn't chose Cassio, so the actor who played the spy looked like this to me:
    a1wkRWS.png?1

Is he look like this to you guys too? Hope he comebacks I liked him.

Talking about comeback Betty Baxter returned. She asked to me if I remembered her, generally I wouldn't, but so far she's the worst NPC ever, so yeah of course I remembered :rolleyes:
    JQ3YaHs.png?1

I didn't choose Cassio either and my guy looked like yours. However my Betty looked totally different. LOL at the captains hat.
    iOS
    Vats haha I love your Betty Baxter she's fun mine was dressed conservatively with President's wife hair and normal makeup I prefer the crazy tacky-thread (forum throwback :D) style!
    Good to know Ali, maybe he's something to looking for on the future!

Lucy the tacky thread! I remember that I was a newbie at the time, and I was like 'what tacky means?' Then someone explained to me and I was like 'I'm too cool for that' lol, lost all the fun to keep a reputation!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I was glad to see Betty again. Actually I suggested that along with Montana vacation and all, I should post more suggestions now. :p

Charli wrote: »
    I was glad to see Betty again. Actually I suggested that along with Montana vacation and all, I should post more suggestions now. :p

Can you suggest separate eyebrow colour then please? :D This has been my dream since KKH started - maybe they'll finally do that if you say it :p
    Oh I would love to put the golden eyebrow color on Vats while wearing the blonde hair!

Hey guys did you checked this new friend:
    UJ1o8L3.png?1

It's at PopGlam Montana, looking at his colors, poor little thing is freezing!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Has anyone completed the Scorpius gig with Cassio? I'm curious as to what happens when you select "it's a bad idea" ...��
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I didn't choose Cassio either and my guy looked like yours. However my Betty looked totally different. LOL at the captains hat.

I also didn't pick Cassio, and my NPC spy is exactly the same as yours. I never got the SISI gig, tho, and I'm wondering why....
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I don't know where to ask this, I've asked a few times in different threads over the past few weeks and no-one has ever answered me. Does anyone know if Glu has said whether Big Sur is a permanent location, or is it at risk of being removed from our game?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    I don't know where to ask this, I've asked a few times in different threads over the past few weeks and no-one has ever answered me. Does anyone know if Glu has said whether Big Sur is a permanent location, or is it at risk of being removed from our game?

It's supposed to be a special, limited time romantic getaway location according to the description.. I'm not gonna risk it, at least for a couple of months or so

vfusc62.png

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It'll probably be gone with the next update.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not gonna waste my kstars to buy the dog then since the dog will be there temporary.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I know a lot of people want that Napa and Big Sur stay and I really like those places too, but they're start to bother me cause they take more room on the scroll list, less is more while we're playing!

Talking about date locations, does anyone already dated at Tajine? I swear that I discovered that place yesterday, it's pretty cool inside, but is it an useful place to date like having an action button as the vintage wine?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Talking about date locations, does anyone already dated at Tajine? I swear that I discovered that place yesterday, it's pretty cool inside, but is it an useful place to date like having an action button as the vintage wine?

Nope. It's the same as River Ranch in Montana.

Did anyone notice the entrance of these two restaurants, River Ranch and Tajni? It's different from the rest, should be a 'wine glass' instead of that 'open door' image.. No big deal but kinda bothers me :p

What I mean is, this sign is for the restaurants. And this is for random locations, like the Adoption Center.

If someone from the team sees this here, please fix it! :o