Petition for better clothing!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
Let's do this?

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Glu actually creates a lot of great stuff in my opinion. Of course there are some ugly items here and there, but I'm not ranting because of them. It's always a matter of taste, and I'm pretty happy that there are also events where I don't like every single piece :)
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    We'll see if anything works like the Big Sur petition when the next update goes lol... Holding onto buying the dog until then...

But I am all for better (and MORE) clothing. Every update, they say (new clothing for the guys and gals!) and for the guys... it is usually only ONE piece of clothing in each category. And updates come like once every 3 weeks... I think for a multi-million dollar company, they can pump out more.

I know clothing are designed to be what the Kardashians wear, but there are so many other choices and such... Like the website I work at does clothing like this, and new clothing releases about EVERY DAY. I know animating a clothing is different, but we are just a small company compared to Glu, but the talent is so great. I am sure Glu can do much better things. Like here are some examples of what gets released there. I am not advertising the site by giving out the name so hopefully it's okay... It's just to show what they can do with clothing.

clothing.png

And just a little clothing rant, for the guys, even for WEDDING CLOTHING when you are supposed to look your best, the pants are always so short that the ankles show when wearing almost any outfit. I don't see how they couldn't see this before release, as no one I know wears pants up that high. The pants should be long enough to cover any skin showing.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I second this seems like majority of these weekend outfits have been absolute trash lately
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Yes please. Even if you can't come up with something new, there are PLENTY of past outfits/accessories/hairstyles that we'd love to see re-issued before choosing most of the most recent pieces.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Yes please. Even if you can't come up with something new, there are PLENTY of past outfits/accessories/hairstyles that we'd love to see re-issued before choosing most of the most recent pieces.

I think KKH is basically approaching EOL. I think they've gone as far they can with it, and now it's trivial updates while trying to seduce us into playing the new games.

I'm definitely not going to get suckered into a new adventure with the K&K game or Taylor Swift game coming later on. I don't have the time and money commitment to do it again. But I think if you want more you'll probably need to commit to the new game launches at this point.

For me, when the KKH updates stop I'll lose interest and be gone.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    We'll see if anything works like the Big Sur petition when the next update goes lol... Holding onto buying the dog until then...

But I am all for better (and MORE) clothing. Every update, they say (new clothing for the guys and gals!) and for the guys... it is usually only ONE piece of clothing in each category. And updates come like once every 3 weeks... I think for a multi-million dollar company, they can pump out more.

I know clothing are designed to be what the Kardashians wear, but there are so many other choices and such... Like the website I work at does clothing like this, and new clothing releases about EVERY DAY. I know animating a clothing is different, but we are just a small company compared to Glu, but the talent is so great. I am sure Glu can do much better things. Like here are some examples of what gets released there. I am not advertising the site by giving out the name so hopefully it's okay... It's just to show what they can do with clothing.

clothing.png

And just a little clothing rant, for the guys, even for WEDDING CLOTHING when you are supposed to look your best, the pants are always so short that the ankles show when wearing almost any outfit. I don't see how they couldn't see this before release, as no one I know wears pants up that high. The pants should be long enough to cover any skin showing.

It's the same for us--very few new clothes and things, a couple of pieces at a time, and only in a few categories. Updates, most more often than not, bring nothing new to the closet.