Weekend Event 2/26/16 ~ Oscar Weekend and EVERYBODY's Nominated!!!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Another white jumpsuit..? Don't we have anough..?

image_zpsm1hmm3vo.jpeg

I really wanted to buy a lot but I'm not feeling the items. The dress is really cute but I don't think I'm going to chase it. Maybe if Glu had added hair to the boxes.

Oh well, looks like I'm saving my K-stars for the Throwback Sale!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Janice1994 wrote: »
    Thank you! I still havent got to where you buy So chic London, does it work on So chic Downtown LA as well? And what do you mean by never finish the 3hr and 8hrs ones? I should just work shifts and do them after the weekend event is over? Sorry if i seem annoying is just that i never got to actually win many k-stars and im free to grind all weekend :)

Hi :) do you ever watch the videos for k stars?
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm not even gonna comment this weekend clothes.. I'll just grind for k-stars..
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Well since everybody seems so upset about the weekend fashions and this is Oscars weekend (meaning huge party weekend) some of the guys decided to just go out there and party in vegas. They are calling all your dolls and inviting them to have a big party weekend and forget about horrible fashion, ugly shoes and networking parties. They just want you guys to enjoy and have a lot of fun!. Please bring you favorite poison and let's start the party.
    Screenshot_2016-02-25-22-46-14-1.png

My doll is sooo coming to this party. Not only did she forgot about the horrible fashion and ugly shoes, she forgot her name for God's sake, just looking at this trio lol

These boys got me like
    k6x02.jpg

LMAO
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    $19.99 buys 220 K-Stars. Not only is Kim's Picks a blatant rip off, but I really don't care for those things and I won't buy this set, that's for sure.
    It's 9.99. I think you read it wrong.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ZgUtpWX.pngs3W2Gyc.png
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'm so conflicted. I really don't like the items this week, buuut I've been waiting to buy a couple pets and hairstyles, and I do want to chase the pretty dress in the gift boxes. What to do?? Save my k-stars or not?

I'll probably buy one pet, which should give me a free gift box and that weird butterfly ring. I might leave it at that... or perhaps I'll cave entirely and blow all my stars chasing that dress LOL.

ETA: Can someone confirm if Big Sur is staying permanently? I don't want to buy a pet there if it's just going to disappear after an update or two.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Ugh. I WAS going to screenshot the palettes for the guy items as suggested, but after opening lots of duds and 600 stars later chasing the hair... I just kept picking boxes and changing sets out of total frustration. xD Ugh. Like always said, please FIX THESE ODDS.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The best luck I've had in a while.

D17BC7EE-47C2-4DEB-AECD-0A817C313F20_zpsa2xqn8qa.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The best luck I've had in a while.

D17BC7EE-47C2-4DEB-AECD-0A817C313F20_zpsa2xqn8qa.png

Omg...you can go out and party now lol, your weekend event is over!. What a way to start.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Allright...here it is. My free giftbox. I never ever choose from the outside boxes so I rarely win weekend event free giftboxes items. So yeah, maybe there is a trend. Anyways I'm happy, I've been putting my eye on that shirt for a long time never willing to pay the kstars, but now I have a pet in Malibu and the shirt for 40 kstars (the price of the pet), a good deal for me.

Screenshot_2016-02-26-07-44-05-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Do we get k stars for working at so chic?:-)

I really wanted the dress in the giftbox btw, and got the shoes in my first and dress in my second!! Felt lucky! then I had spent enough to open the free box and hoped to get k stars, since I got all i wanted, and guess what?! Got k stars!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    My free giftbox is the gown. I'm way ecstatic.

http://i67.tinypic.com/zvveh4.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I got the dress!!! The necklace too.

CcIta5tUAAUaYgG.jpg:large

It took five attempts (first box was 4000 cash, then necklace, then 40 k-stars. Second box was 50 energy, then dress). I've now spent 215 k-stars, so I might as well get to 300 and get the ugly black and white shoes lol.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I got the dress! I decided to try to open up two boxes outright. The first box I opened (top left...my normal box) had the dress in it. I was so excited that I forgot to get a screenshot of the gift box items. I have no clue what was in each. In the second set (free gift box set), the shoes were in the second box on the top. I got 40 k stars in my free box, which made me extremely happy, since I basically got the gift box dress for free!

hrzfgj.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    ZgUtpWX.pngs3W2Gyc.png

Making a hairstyle the last item for the guys/$60 USD is a DIRTY trick but would be good motivation for me were if earnable, depending on the hairstyle. Thankfully I like neither of them for me & can be safe :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    And it's a wrap! Now to get those k-stars back!!

4Sv7Z2z.png
    crExBhS.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stardust that picture is awesome!

Seeing Bilal and Vats with the same jacket, made me think of doing a picture with our dolls wearing the same thing, like a night at the bowling, we should call Jax and Android's gang is complete!

And thanks for the screenshots guys!

So the event ... I'm always grateful to receive K-stars on a VIP event, I know this has been something regular lately, but there were few times that it wasn't like that, so I'm happy and I hope that it will be always the pattern.

The guy's earnables are decent. The pants aren't on my favorite color and again it comes only to the ankles, but I'm always missing pants so it's good to have another option. And that's all I'm going to get!

I love the fact that increasingly we're having more hair options among the earnables, it gives me hope.

If that hair was longer below the neck I would totally go for it, although I love that fringe still it's too short for my taste to invest 500k-stars.

I don't care much about the boxes' items but the jacket, I really loved it, would be a wonderful sensation choose it in my free box.

I would like to see more screenshots to identify whether there is a pattern before I choose!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016-02-25-22-46-14-1.png

Hangin' with the bros! Party like there's no tomorrow ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    ZZvUhP8.jpg
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats everyone on getting the dress! and Charli for completing!

Now tell me which box was the dress in please.
    PM to add
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Is anyone else missing the "Kim's Pick"? I have the event but didn't get that offer.

Edit: strangely, it popped up after playing for a little while on its own...okay then! Haha
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    All done and completely broke!
    ab721e.jpg

From gift boxes I got the dress (so happy) and the necklace (okay).
    I also bought the Montana house and a hairstyle. I'm satisfied :o

This was my lucky set Nai.
    I opened the first box almost every time and got a lot of KStars from it. The necklace was there too.
    29c4brk.jpg

Good luck to you!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Congrats everyone on getting the dress! and Charli for completing!

These were my 2 palettes, Nai. Good luck :)
    997D5C9C-7D25-4094-AF77-E58719352918_zpsxaynur9k.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The weekend events without hair for girls are so... Sad. I want a new hairstyle, not a ring!
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Didn't got a screencap of the boxes sadly. But I got the dress on the first try, bottom farthest to the left box.

sqwdwef_zpszpedk6qf.png

I think there was a pony tail hairstyle on top and the shoes were to the right. But don't quote me on that.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    The weekend events without hair for girls are so... Sad. I want a new hairstyle, not a ring!

Have you purchased the Rachel D hairstyle? That's my new hair for the week. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Have you purchased the Rachel D hairstyle? That's my new hair for the week. ;)

Omg... What hair is that?
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Is anyone else missing the "Kim's Pick"? I have the event but didn't get that offer.

Ruby, try rebooting. If you're still missing the Kim's Pick, are you in an area that is prohibitive that way, or have you gotten other Kim's picks? Send a ticket to Customer care, ad post in FAQ and Support. I have to take my son to school, and I'll be back later, but put it there with a title like "Help! I don't have the Kim's Pick Offer" and we'll try and get you hooked up. Good thing, we have until Sunday to get this working for you if there are no restrictions.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ticisss wrote: »
    Omg... What hair is that?

KKH_Screenshot_1456497907627_zpsfvebzhmt.jpg

This one. Zoë wrote a great tale of her doll starring in the Rachel Donwhatever story. A woman pretending to be black, till she was 'outted' by her own white Irish parents. Chick's as white as I am, and headed up the NAACP or something pretending to be a Sistah. Some talk show host shrugged and said "if Bruce can be Caitlyn, then Rachel can be black I guess" :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My Android got the dress from the 3rd box from the left, on the top. I was so excited, didn't take a screen shot. I wish there was a magic spot for the shoes. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary