Options

Weekend Fashion Show -2/26/2016 - Oscar Night Red Carpet Fashion Show

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Oscar_Fashion_Show.gif
2nvuyyt.jpg
123o4k1.jpg

Thanks so much Queen Cookie, now we just need the guys.

Have fun on the runway everyone, remember to post all your VIP purchases,
You're gift box items, and your 'earnables' We have enough new clothes
coming our way, to outfit the entire Oscar Party and After Parties.

Personally, I am loving ALL the clothes. Those shoes have my name on them. ;)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I so wish we could watch the Oscars in the UK it's just obscene what the American network wants for the rights to show no one is willing to pay for it over here. Oh well enjoy anyway everyone! Here is Lyanna's Oscar's look, bringing some major drama to the red carpet....

3AB5D074-BFAA-48D0-8E0D-CB346006526C_zpsrbdrswdc.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg... So I wasn't really expecting much at all this event. I loved the giftbox gown and the butterfly ring and that was it. I also saw the Kim's Pick as a good deal so yeah, I bought it and I was sitting in the john doing a deuce (for real tho) when I got my free giftbox I was neutral. If I lost, then I just thought I'd be ok with it. I won't be sour, catty, or negative. I just wanted to be content with whatever outcome, you know?

Just be zen, Zoë, I thought. Then yeah... I opened the box and it wasn't even my usual spot then BAM... I got the frickin gown. I was so excited that my loaf pinched itself. And then.... I opened up another box. I was hoping for the shoes but got the purse instead. Girl, I'm happy. Alls I need now is the butterfly ring and I'm all set.

zvveh4.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Feeling pretty bad about my rant last night about the clothes. There are a few nice items there.

I bought this red skirt, I've been eyeing it for a while. With that, I earned the ring which is pretty cute. But then.... MY FREE BOX CONTAINED THE DRESS!!!! I literally couldn't believe it, I just stared at the palette for ages before I collected it lol.
    2A229BC8-D822-4DCA-8CA4-D7D59CF32E8D_zpsvkbazlsb.jpg

46C020D0-9BB6-4229-909B-0F97EC174E41_zps28tribns.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Chillin' before the big night! Hey, check out my new Yeezy 350 :cool:

769hmPQ.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The heck happened to my beautiful, grateful post?! Arrgghh, not typing it all over again, it took forever! Ahh, maybe later.
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg... So I wasn't really expecting much at all this event. I loved the giftbox gown and the butterfly ring and that was it. I also saw the Kim's Pick as a good deal so yeah, I bought it and I was sitting in the john doing a deuce (for real tho) when I got my free giftbox I was neutral. If I lost, then I just thought I'd be ok with it. I won't be sour, catty, or negative. I just wanted to be content with whatever outcome, you know?

Just be zen, Zoë, I thought. Then yeah... I opened the box and it wasn't even my usual spot then BAM... I got the frickin gown. I was so excited that my loaf pinched itself. And then.... I opened up another box. I was hoping for the shoes but got the purse instead. Girl, I'm happy. Alls I need now is the butterfly ring and I'm all set.

zvveh4.jpg

Sigh...Zoye, I wish I could gift you the ring I already got because I would do so in a nanosecond. I'm sure you'll earn it anyway, but it would be fun and nice if I could give it to you just the same.

P.S. Erica looks very pretty. And there's so little that's more than pretty. As my mother once said to me, "I want you to have pretty things." Remember, always be pretty. Also, "always be a mermaid." And when the occasion calls for it, be gorgeous!
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Chillin' before the big night! Hey, check out my new Yeezy 350 :cool:

769hmPQ.png

Ok, Charli, you know what you have to do now, right? In the name of Taylor Swift you *must* throw them in the trash and take a vid of you doing so. And then share it, of course. :p
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Drooling over you hot guys and girls

UlMChR4.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh I love looking at all of your beautiful dolls in this dress!
    Here's my mine:
    2e2jcsh.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Happy Event everyone. I'm taking my son to school, because his father has his car, PuterHead's car had a flat, and tomorrow we'll drop 1100$ on new tires. All because , the dog went through a hole in the fence, and in looking for him, a nail went through Baba's shoe, and nipped his foot. So, they went for a tetnus shot last night, that's when Hubby picked up a nail. So, this dumb dog who was sitting in the bushes at my neighbors, has now wrought doctor bills and he forced the new tire issue. This dog will be the death of me. I had the smartest dog in the World, Radio. Dog couldn't find my paper one morning, she crossed the street and grabbed the neighbors. Dog put away her own toys, and could get anyone of 25 toys by name. She was supposed to be on Stupid Pet Tricks years ago, but there was a snow storm, and then we found out we were pregnant, so we just took it easy. Well, every ounce of smart that Radio was, is as dumb as Max is. SMDH. Ok, Rant over.

I love the clothes. 1st game got the dress right off the bat, then 100 Energy in the next 2.

KKH_Screenshot_1456497907627_zpsfvebzhmt.jpg

Here's Kat in the Jumpsuit, and Z wearing some Chanel. The white shoes are from K&Kylie's Krossover event. Z didn't jump in in time. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    strawberrystrawberry Registered Users 7 Posts
    honestly the dress is absolutely gorgeous !!

Xe7huIG.jpg?1
    just saying
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1456524396310_3.jpg

This dress is stunning!! It's definitely a favorite in my wardrobe now! I got super lucky with the gift boxes this weekend. I feel like the event items show in the palettes more frequently ( hoping that is the case anyhow!)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Happy Event everyone. I'm taking my son to school, because his father has his car, PuterHead's car had a flat, and tomorrow we'll drop 1100$ on new tires. All because , the dog went through a hole in the fence, and in looking for him, a nail went through Baba's shoe, and nipped his foot. So, they went for a tetnus shot last night, that's when Hubby picked up a nail. So, this dumb dog who was sitting in the bushes at my neighbors, has now wrought doctor bills and he forced the new tire issue. This dog will be the death of me. I had the smartest dog in the World, Radio. Dog couldn't find my paper one morning, she crossed the street and grabbed the neighbors. Dog put away her own toys, and could get anyone of 25 toys by name. She was supposed to be on Stupid Pet Tricks years ago, but there was a snow storm, and then we found out we were pregnant, so we just took it easy. Well, every ounce of smart that Radio was, is as dumb as Max is. SMDH. Ok, Rant over.

I love the clothes. 1st game got the dress right off the bat, then 100 Energy in the next 2.

KKH_Screenshot_1456497907627_zpsfvebzhmt.jpg

Here's Kat in the Jumpsuit, and Z wearing some Chanel. The white shoes are from K&Kylie's Krossover event. Z didn't jump in in time. ;(

lol all because a little bug went kachoo! right?

And as an owner of a dumb dog, I sympathize. Mine got skunked last week at 1am, again.

Also, there is still time for Z. They finally fixed the Android issue so everyone has been able to complete the Krossover lately.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1456548720656.jpg

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Chillin with bae ❤️
    359d8c3.jpg

Bought the pants and the bag.. I dont like this event's clothes, but I wanted the bag and pants since the update and couldn't wait any longer hahah
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I dont think that anyone posted this yet. But here's the inspiration pic of my doll & Kourtney wearing the same jumpsuit side-by-side.

pixlr_20160227034422317.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    My doll with her bae💞

O4lLgp.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1456588054682_zps3vk5wdxd.jpg

Here's Z and Kat's contemplating chasing the dress. She's the only one without it. In fact, she only won the giftbox purse. Yeah, another Black purse, when you have the Flap, and the Stam, who needs another? Although I think the one with the copper/rose gold trim is Botkier, but I can't be positive.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I dont think that anyone posted this yet. But here's the inspiration pic of my doll & Kourtney wearing the same jumpsuit side-by-side.

pixlr_20160227034422317.jpg

Why don't we get the shoes in the original...to me they make the outfit. The ones we got make the outfit look ship. Glu fashion designers (or however they call the people that is getting the clothes out...maybe interns lol) need to buy a tv for the office and watch project runway. Tim Gunn and Heidy wiil get them to the point of perfection just by looking at them. Seriously I can't even...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Why don't we get the shoes in the original...to me they make the outfit. The ones we got make the outfit look ship. Glu fashion designers (or however they call the people that is getting the clothes out...maybe interns lol) need to buy a tv for the office and watch project runway. Tim Gunn and Heidy wiil get them to the point of perfection just by looking at them. Seriously I can't even...

I'm not sure why the Glu team didn't go with the original shoes that Kourtney wore with the jumpsuit haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I caved and bought kims picks!

KKH_Screenshot_1456684358282.jpg

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    I caved and bought kims picks!

KKH_Screenshot_1456684358282.jpg

Your doll looks fab!!. I looove the hair, the way you styled the outfit makes it lot more interesting!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    I love the black and white shoes. THey look awesome with the Karl Klothes, the other black and white clothes. I love those shoes. Very often, I find the event accessories look better with other things we have, than in the outfits they're grouped with.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Your doll looks fab!!. I looove the hair, the way you styled the outfit makes it lot more interesting!

Thank you!!! I was debating all weekend if I was going to purchase it or not, I caved like usual. It was tough since I have a white skirt almost identical but I do really like the mesh top with the high collar. Leopard print is one of my favorites and any chance I get to encompass those adorable leopard shoes as an accent ..:)!
    I love the black and white shoes. THey look awesome with the Karl Klothes, the other black and white clothes. I love those shoes. Very often, I find the event accessories look better with other things we have, than in the outfits they're grouped with.

Koko you are so right! I wasn't too keen on them, especially with the white jumpsuit but with other things in the closet they really do look nice! I like when shoes are a big focus of an outfit. Making me want to purchase some of the black and white Lagerfeld tops to go with my Lagerfeld black leather pants.

• Options
    I know that the shoes are hideous but it matches with my doll's dress. The butterfly ring also matches well with my doll's sunglasses.

4IDLqYf.jpg

Oh BTW I'm extremely happy how I styled my dolls.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I love the event ring, wish we had some more similar items to style it with.

I also with wish I had those black over the knee boots (which event were they from?) or the grey boots Kourtney originally wore this grey outfit with irl.
    BF7AD478-0828-4F02-B1EA-B33BDD066CA4_zpsnhz4vhdu.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I also caved at the last minute and decided to purchase Kim's Pick. Wasn't keen at first but it grew on me over the weekend!

22345086-FD49-4F79-80D1-432CAE765159_zps1jach1hl.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Where's everyone's Oscar red carpet looks? Feels like a missed opportunity!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Here is Kat & Z. Took them a while to get it right, they both kept putting on the same outfit.

KKH_Screenshot_1456757119032_zpsckavesv1.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary