General Complaints Thread

Comments

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Lvl-ing up in your sleep is way worse haha. And I can't totally picture my doll cheating on her husband with some of my old Ken dolls XD
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg I so regret downloading that piece of **** app, K&K. The thing just keeps on bringing me to the start menu where I choose saved game and then it force closes. Where TF is my saved game, yo? I feel even ten times worse because I've put money into it. I really hope Glu fixes it or refunds those of us that can't play the dam thing.

I shoulda known better and just stayed here instead where everything works smoothly 99% of the time. KKH, I'm back and here to stay. And Kim, please tell your little sisters to get their act together and fix their game!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg I so regret downloading that piece of **** app, K&K. The thing just keeps on bringing me to the start menu where I choose saved game and then it force closes. Where TF is my saved game, yo? I feel even ten times worse because I've put money into it. I really hope Glu fixes it or refunds those of us that can't play the dam thing.

I shoulda known better and just stayed here instead where everything works smoothly 99% of the time. KKH, I'm back and here to stay. And Kim, please tell your little sisters to get their act together and fix their game!
    The same happened to me. I spent hours playing the game and now can't open it anymore and i didn't get the krossover event awards on KKH either. :///
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you earned, but didn't get your kk:h krossover clothes, there's a thread in Support. I just started the game on my last Android, collected the klothes in K&K, then went into KKH, and got the call to wait for my photoshoot. Then I did that, and got the klothes in KK:H. So it's still in effect. And we'll try and get everyone their clothes somehow. But the more people who sign in about this, the better chance we have of getting you all your clothes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Omg this has got to be the worst palette ever lol
    Screenshot_2016-02-26-15-29-46-1_zpstuqhpld8.png
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG! Prisha I'm so sorry for you!

Indeed that's the worst pallete I've ever seen!

It's like my worst nightmare becoming true!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Omg this has got to be the worst palette ever lol
    Screenshot_2016-02-26-15-29-46-1_zpstuqhpld8.png

~speechless~
    Ok, now this is just freaking outside of enough. It's bad enough a bunch of stars were stolen from me in the babies' wardrobe. But last night, after I bought the "home"--one room!--in St. Barts, I furnished the place (you were right about the dog on the deck, Koko, he's very cute), and then tapped at the top of the screen to get into where I could watch six vids for K-stars. Forty-four--FORTY-FOUR STARS WERE STOLEN FROM ME!! What the fk-ing, fk-ing f u * k?! GLU! FIX THIS ALREADY! AND NO, I'M *NOT* FEELING INCLINED TO SAY PLEASE!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ok, now this is just freaking outside of enough. It's bad enough a bunch of stars were stolen from me in the babies' wardrobe. But last night, after I bought the "home"--one room!--in St. Barts, I furnished the place (you were right about the dog on the deck, Koko, he's very cute), and then tapped at the top of the screen to get into where I could watch six vids for K-stars. Forty-four--FORTY-FOUR STARS WERE STOLEN FROM ME!! What the fk-ing, fk-ing f u * k?! GLU! FIX THIS ALREADY! AND NO, I'M *NOT* FEELING INCLINED TO SAY PLEASE!

What?!...like they just vanish?. I'll freak out too, man 44 kstars are a pet!. Did you send a ticket for it, did you take a picture?. Why are they stilling from you?!!...so many questions.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    What?!...like they just vanish?. I'll freak out too, man 44 kstars are a pet!. Did you send a ticket for it, did you take a picture?. Why are they stilling from you?!!...so many questions.

Yes, they just disappear! It's like you can't believe what you're seeing. "Wait, what? Didn't I just have 56 stars left? I have 11. 11? No, I had 56 stars, wth happened??" So I was deciding on whether to buy stars today like I do every month, and looking over the different packs and decided, No. I'm afraid to even spend stars now. Someone else was robbed of 75 stars in the nursery. In the nursery closet they get stolen when you buy baby clothes, a little more than double what you spent. But in this case, I the St. Bart's house, I had already finished buying everything. Then I tapped the Get More blahblahblah at the energy bolt and suddenly--45 stars were gone in seriously, the blink of an eye. Because that's all I did was blink, and they were vanished. I have about 60 now because I got 40 in my last voting event box today, but still--I want my stars back--all of them! No, I didn't do a ticket yet, but I will, I have to. That's not just stealing stars, it's stealing my money. :( I use my phone to play, otherwise I'd be doing screenshots like crazy these days.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Another weekend full of fugly clothes...
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    To those who have lost stars or items have been charged twice the amount, have you guys emailed GLU? That happaned to me when I bought hair for the baby and since I have 2 kids they charged me 40 stars vs 20 the actual cost , I emailed them right away and to my surprise in less than a week I had my 20 stars back. Good luck!!
    GC Minne622
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, I'm sick and tired of whining people!!! First is "Glu, give us colorful clothes, whats with the black and nudes bla bla bla" and now when we finally get colorful clothes its " too colorful, clown clothes, ugly.."
    I really am trying hard to understand what is the point in spreading negativity? Negativity, yes. Because whining for me is equal to negativity. I understand and respect that everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but sorry, this is not opinion, its whining. Every ****ing weekend.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG! Prisha I'm so sorry for you!

Indeed that's the worst pallete I've ever seen!

It's like my worst nightmare becoming true!

Yes Vat's my nightmare just came true lol I hope no one else gets a palette like that.. Haha isabeau I was also speechless when I got that palette like wth
    Ok, I'm sick and tired of whining people!!! First is "Glu, give us colorful clothes, whats with the black and nudes bla bla bla" and now when we finally get colorful clothes its " too colorful, clown clothes, ugly.."
    I really am trying hard to understand what is the point in spreading negativity? Negativity, yes. Because whining for me is equal to negativity. I understand and respect that everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but sorry, this is not opinion, its whining. Every ****ing weekend.

People aren't "whining." It's a collective WE DON'T LIKE THESE THINGS. One person saying Oh, black and white again?; two people saying, Oh, we want colors; two, three, even four people saying something or other is in no way representative of what the MAJORITY is saying. No one is "spreading negativity." This isn't the workplace. Everyone saw the offerings on their own devices, individually, and didn't like them. And we're voicing that. In a *forum*. Which is exactly where COMPLAINTS belong. (Sorry, not yelling where I'm using caps, I'm just too tired to use italics.) The vast majority of people are unhappy with what's going on. So I guess it's you who's in the minority. And it's pretty much a minority of one. (Cue the contrary few people who will read this and then be...contrary. Which is spite.) If you're "sick and tired" of people's opinions, maybe don't read them. You say everyone's entitled to their opinion, but in the same breath you're saying they're not. What?? Aside from that, I hope you have an amazing birthday and the best birthday weekend trip; and that when you come back you will indeed get that earnable hair you want! (And at the least, the hair is something we *all* agree on.) Happy birthday!
    Minne623 wrote: »
    To those who have lost stars or items have been charged twice the amount, have you guys emailed GLU? That happaned to me when I bought hair for the baby and since I have 2 kids they charged me 40 stars vs 20 the actual cost , I emailed them right away and to my surprise in less than a week I had my 20 stars back. Good luck!!

Grooooaaaannn. I haven't yet, and you're absolutely right, I have to do that, like, last week! Minnie, you said you emailed them instead of doing a ticket, right? Or is the ticket a form of email? Maybe email is the way to go, and so not get pre-written responses that have nothing to do about the problem, which some people say is what they get. I'm glad you got your stars back; I need to get mine too....Thank you for letting me/us know. :)
    Yes Vat's my nightmare just came true lol I hope no one else gets a palette like that.. Haha isabeau I was also speechless when I got that palette like wth

Hee, hee, hee! Well, it's useful at least, Prisha; at least it's useful! :p
    People aren't "whining." It's a collective WE DON'T LIKE THESE THINGS. One person saying Oh, black and white again?; two people saying, Oh, we want colors; two, three, even four people saying something or other is in no way representative of what the MAJORITY is saying. No one is "spreading negativity." This isn't the workplace. Everyone saw the offerings on their own devices, individually, and didn't like them. And we're voicing that. In a *forum*. Which is exactly where COMPLAINTS belong. (Sorry, not yelling where I'm using caps, I'm just too tired to use italics.) The vast majority of people are unhappy with what's going on. So I guess it's you who's in the minority. And it's pretty much a minority of one. (Cue the contrary few people who will read this and then be...contrary. Which is spite.) If you're "sick and tired" of people's opinions, maybe don't read them. You say everyone's entitled to their opinion, but in the same breath you're saying they're not. What?? Aside from that, I hope you have an amazing birthday and the best birthday weekend trip; and that when you come back you will indeed get that earnable hair you want! (And at the least, the hair is something we *all* agree on.) Happy birthday!

Well thats my opinion and at least I am voicing it in the right thread for COMPLAINTS and not all over other threads. No need to jump in and give me lessons about opinions, majority, minority, negativity etc... If you don't like what I wrote, scroll down (use your own advice - don't read). I wasn't addressing you, so why even bother to respond and do the explaining you did?? That's how *you* see things, that's what *you* think regarding the clothes and the game.
    There is a group of people who complain every ****ing weekend for something. Not only clothes. And not only on weekends. And I'm sure that the majority of the forum members will agree on this with me. So I find that annoying and come to the Hookah and vent. If the constant complaining is an opinion for you, for me its whining.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. All the best to you too ;)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I don't really see the point of complaining about people complaining. lol
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    nb5a2s.gif

8wfprt.gif
    Well thats my opinion and at least I am voicing it in the right thread for COMPLAINTS and not all over other threads. No need to jump in and give me lessons about opinions, majority, minority, negativity etc... If you don't like what I wrote, scroll down (use your own advice - don't read). I wasn't addressing you, so why even bother to respond and do the explaining you did?? That's how *you* see things, that's what *you* think regarding the clothes and the game.
    There is a group of people who complain every ****ing weekend for something. Not only clothes. And not only on weekends. And I'm sure that the majority of the forum members will agree on this with me. So I find that annoying and come to the Hookah and vent. If the constant complaining is an opinion for you, for me its whining.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. All the best to you too ;)

Not looking to argue with you, so...whatever.
    nb5a2s.gif

8wfprt.gif

Ooohhh! And I haven't gotten into a one-and-only fight since 7th grade. (Some girl threw a desk at my best friend.) And yassss, I won. And yassss, there was lots of cheering and shouting of "Kick her a$$, Lori! Kick her a$$!" This gif is hilarious, I love it!
    Not looking to argue with you, so...whatever.

Me too. Glad we are on the same page at least about that.
    Now, let's eat cake and party.

iOS
    07/2014 

True. Very true. And on that note, time to open my first earned box!

Well, I don't see the point of someone reacting like that to my opinion (especially when it isnt adressed to them), but as you can see pointless things happen.

I hardly ever complain about anything and that's like my third post in the Hookah, and probably the last. Lesson learned. Lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Guys please remember that the Hookah aims people can come here to freely complain without being censored, the exception is whine about other members.

I'm sorry that it happened this way, but I feel like Sassy expressed something that's in the collective unconscious.

Lately the forum is on a very negative vibe, and there isn't no one in particular to point, it just happened. As a result people are posting less and many members who used to be very active disappeared.

Maybe it's time for us to renew our pact of trying to be more positive when we post at the party weekends threads and leave all the rants to this thread.

Many things in the game are already mood killer, then come here and see negative posts can leave some more sensitive people really bad, and we don't want this, we always agreed to keep the atmosphere of this place the most hospitable within the possible.

All opinions are welcome, but sometimes a simple answer as 'I like it' or 'I didn't like it', maybe a funny/sarcastic comment as 'those boots seem to have been made from a dead cat' are better placed in certain threads, while comments of frustration must be saved to this Hookah thread.

There are no rules saying that, everyone is free to express what they want, but if you like what we have here today is because a lot of members try to do it this way.

Peace!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Does anyone else have a pet that isn't "working"? My Malibu dog hasn't been doing anything when I tap him/her, since last night. Fill out a ticket later, too busy now. Missing stars, noncooperative dog. Sighhhhh.

EDIT: Doggie back in action. Yay!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    For the 2nd time during an event, I have accidentally tapped start a party in Montana, when I tap on the dog. I'm going to have to be sure to pat his butt instead of his head. I could have just blown it off, but I didn't want it to ruin my run for Hostess acheivement with 5Star parties. AAAAARGH

I could have used that energy for another gig. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does anyone else have a pet that isn't "working"? My Malibu dog hasn't been doing anything when I tap him/her, since last night. Fill out a ticket later, too busy now. Missing stars, noncooperative dog. Sighhhhh.
    Girl yasss! My Hollywood condo dog sometimes just gives me coins and money, that's it. No energy. And once the Calabasas dog, and the Tokyo dog did that too. The only reliable energy giving pets to me are Charli the cat in Downtown LA, and the koala in Sydney.

Those two never fail me and always give me energy. I love the LA one coz the fish gives me rewards, too.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Girl yasss! My Hollywood condo dog sometimes just gives me coins and money, that's it. No energy. And once the Calabasas dog, and the Tokyo dog did that too. The only reliable energy giving pets to me are Charli the cat in Downtown LA, and the koala in Sydney.

Those two never fail me and always give me energy. I love the LA one coz the fish gives me rewards, too.

My pets sometimes don't give me the rewards they are supposed to.
    I've been stiffed for energy by Calabasas, Hollywood, Miami, and Milan pets

Sometimes they don't give any kash, but I get my energy.. I dunno. It's always "inconsistent" for me

The fish tho... my own Lil slot machine. Sometimes he will give energy, exp, kash, all three in a nice package! Sometimes it's just exp, sometimes kash...
    Sometimes he just does his Lil trick and I get nothing.
    I have found (and may be just me) during events, he is the most common to drop an extra "event point "