Options

Wedding Location Task

beeswaxbeeswax Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey guys,

So my doll made it to Florence to secure the wedding location and now she has to pay $7500 within 24 hours to secure it.
What is the best way to earn/make money in game (a one hour shift only generates about $40) and what happens if I don't finish this task within the 24 hours? (As I only have some $1600 in the game).

Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    beeswax wrote: »
    Hey guys,

So my doll made it to Florence to secure the wedding location and now she has to pay $7500 within 24 hours to secure it.
    What is the best way to earn/make money in game (a one hour shift only generates about $40) and what happens if I don't finish this task within the 24 hours? (As I only have some $1600 in the game).

Thanks a bunch!

What I can remember is that there is no problem to miis the payment. You will just get married at a different date and Chad and his witch will marry in the date you wanted....I don't remember loosing fans or something like that but I could be wrong because my dolls got first married a while back. Lol. As for the best way of getting money I think gigs are a pretty good way untill you get to the point of having so chic LA and The Hamptons and while you go around searching for energy for gigs the money you collect make a pretty good chunck of thd earning too.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You'll lose some fans, but you won't have to pay for the venue after that. And I don't think it's possible to earn the money within a day, I assume you're at a lower level so you won't receive higher paying jobs from Simon.

Good luck! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Congratulations! You can get around paying for the venue, but you have to buy the gown, what about wedding clothes if you're playing as a guy?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Congratulations! You can get around paying for the venue, but you have to buy the gown, what about wedding clothes if you're playing as a guy?

They are so horrible is the main reason I waited untill level 29 to get Garrett remarried. It's just...ugh. And of course you have to pay for it, the braid does not even give you a gift.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    beeswaxbeeswax Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you everyone for your answers!
    I know it's just a game, but it's soooooo addictive! 😛
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    That's so true beeswax. I started one game, and next thing I knew, I was playing 3 games on 3 devices. ;)
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary