Options

Black gift boxes -VIP Event

LorenLoren Registered Users 4 Posts
I'M really really upset because I spent around 400 k-stars trying to get the dress on black gift boxes in the VIP Event (February 6th) but it never was in any boxes. They mix regular clothes instead of putting event items. You try to get something that will never be there. πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜©

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry you had a hard time with this. There is a thread in General Discussion where people are posting their concerns about the Gift Boxes. I know it's frustrating. I have selected more sports bras than I care to remember. Don't be discouraged, And yes, they put other items in the gift boxes, so it is all based on chance. I'm pretty sure the items are just randomly selected by the program and it's all luck of the draw so to speak. On the upside, if you get the beige sports bra once, you never get it again. And I've gotten some nice things that I wouldn't ordinarily get, even though there weren't the special Event gift box items.

But it's very nice to meet you Loren, Welcome to the forum. Be sure and look around in General Discussion, wer have a lot of fun threads, lively discussions and more. :)
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LorenLoren Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry you had a hard time with this. There is a thread in General Discussion where people are posting their concerns about the Gift Boxes. I know it's frustrating. I have selected more sports bras than I care to remember. Don't be discouraged, And yes, they put other items in the gift boxes, so it is all based on chance. I'm pretty sure the items are just randomly selected by the program and it's all luck of the draw so to speak. On the upside, if you get the beige sports bra once, you never get it again. And I've gotten some nice things that I wouldn't ordinarily get, even though there weren't the special Event gift box items.

But it's very nice to meet you Loren, Welcome to the forum. Be sure and look around in General Discussion, wer have a lot of fun threads, lively discussions and more. :)
    Welcome.jpg

Hello Kokokokonut!!! Thank you very much for your feedback. You are very kind! I lost stars but I found a nice place to talk about the game. Thank you again! ;)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Loren. Welcome back. I hope you're enjoying the weekend earning KStars for 5Star gigs. Lately the Event Gift Boxes have been improving, more event items, less 4000$ boxes. :) They are listening, and readjusting things to make the events more enjoyable.

And the game improvements are just fantastic. Glad you're here to enjoy the ride, and the good times. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary