Options

iCloud saved game isn't working

PukkaPukka Registered Users 4 Posts
So about a year ago I saved my old game on my iCloud because I deleted the app. Today I redownloaded the app, and it told me it found my old iCloud game an if I wanted to restore it. I restored my game and I'm an A lister, but I can't do anything because the American won't let me collect my reward from an objective I completed. Everytime I press the green collect button, it doesn't give anything and instead the button shows up again. I don't want to lose my progress so can anyone please tell me how to go about fixing this?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sorry you're having this issue. what do you menad "The American won't let me collect my reward..." Can you post a screenshot so this becomes more clear? Open the tabs so we can see what your open gigs are. Or, feel free to contact Customer Care with this issue. What task is it that you have completed? If it was a weekend task from a year ago, that might be the problem. So, screenshots, or contact Customer Care, and if you do need to contact them, explaining it here is good practive. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kim_Kardashian_Hollywood_Hack_Unlimited_Cash_Unlimited_Stars__All_Versions_.gif
  • Options
    American was a typo... but the green button is the issue I'm talking about
  • Options
    These are your screenshots? It appears you're playing a hacked game. Do you want to continue the conversation? If you want to play, Delete your hacked game, download a legit copy, and come back and we'll help you out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    These are your screenshots? It appears you're playing a hacked game. Do you want to continue the conversation? If you want to play, Delete your hacked game, download a legit copy, and come back and we'll help you out.

No that's not my game, I just used a pic from online as an example because I don't really know how to work this forum yet because I'm new to all of this.
  • Options
    I suggest you submit a ticket to customer care. You can find instructions here. Sounds too involved for us here. They're very nice. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary