Voting Event

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I was excited, not too much anymore since it was revealed that the boxes contain the same items as the last voting event.. Sigh..

..however..

During voting events I always come in here and read "Well I hate tattoos so everything that has one I vote for the other person" or "I hate when people use odd lipstick colors like purple".. The list goes on. I realize you are voting for what you think is the better put together outfit, but if one is a grand slam but you refuse to pick it because the person has tattoos/purple lips/etc.. Just think from r a moment.. ALL AGES play this game; including kids. ;)
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
Prev13

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I was excited, not too much anymore since it was revealed that the boxes contain the same items as the last voting event.. Sigh..

..however..

During voting events I always come in here and read "Well I hate tattoos so everything that has one I vote for the other person" or "I hate when people use odd lipstick colors like purple".. The list goes on. I realize you are voting for what you think is the better put together outfit, but if one is a grand slam but you refuse to pick it because the person has tattoos/purple lips/etc.. Just think from r a moment.. ALL AGES play this game; including kids. ;)

I don't remember the items lol...I'll have to search it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I don't get the rant over people's voting habits. It's ok if someone dislikes tattoos and refuses to vote for them. Voting is a matter of taste and I can understand that certain aspects of styling ruin an outfit and are a no go for some people.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Stupid event.
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zpsoatqxdyy.jpeg

Is the swimsuit/cover-up from a past event? I've never seen it before.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    So many people wearing the Kylie Krossover outfit! Hmmm, who to vote for..? Haha

C8BDEBAA-8BEF-48D2-81EF-BC9DE2692175_zpsjupfj1gr.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ugh, I can submit looks when my doll gets zapped to the beach, but there are no dolls appearing to vote for on my iPhone! And that's just sad. I have to say, for me, if your doll isn't smiling then 98% I'm not going to vote for her. I do, however, in the end, vote for the best look. Yes, I'd say it can be pretty easy to tell who the kids are...the blue lipstick, for one thing. Some pretty odd outfits which you can tell aren't NPCs, and I vote for them when possible, which, sorry, isn't too often. Best look, in our own opinions, have to be. Then, I always feel bad for the doll I didn't vote for because she--or he--looks so sad. Last, if/when they appear, I always vote for all the dolls I recognize from the forum. We dolls have to stick together!
    AmyT wrote: »
    So many people wearing the Kylie Krossover outfit! Hmmm, who to vote for..? Haha

C8BDEBAA-8BEF-48D2-81EF-BC9DE2692175_zpsjupfj1gr.jpg

All that's different is the jewelry and makeup. This is too funny!
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    image_zpsoatqxdyy.jpeg

Is the swimsuit/cover-up from a past event? I've never seen it before.

I got that one in an event reeeaaally early on if I'm remembering rightly!
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Is it the same as last time where you keep getting event points for you guys? I'm already done with the event... lol. That was quick.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm working on it. I promised PuterHead I'd go to the doctor for this 2 1/2 week flu. ;( If I go now, I won't have to take time during the event in 2 days. And, if you started the SCLondon gigs this weekend, be sure and finish them to get your stars and cash.

I'll probably finish the event tonight or tomorrow. It's nice having something in the midweek. Now, how about a third throwback sale? In the meantime, I'm voting for more exotic looks. I got to vote for me at one point. That was fun. Although, exotic it was not. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Well, this is a nice surprise!
    I didn't get any Throwback items last Voting Event, so I have my fingers crossed!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Is it the same as last time where you keep getting event points for you guys? I'm already done with the event... lol. That was quick.

How do you get that to happen?:) it happened last time for me as well, but not this time..
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    How do you get that to happen?:) it happened last time for me as well, but not this time..

Yeah! Well if you keep exiting out of the app completely and going back in, it will tell you that you won blahblahblah. xD I'm on Android, so I am not sure if it works for anyone else.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

I've never had that glitch...so sad lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got another glitch. After submitting a look and getting 5 points, I get a pop up saying the submission failed. So I submit another and get 5 points again.
    PM to add
    Yeah! Well if you keep exiting out of the app completely and going back in, it will tell you that you won blahblahblah. xD I'm on Android, so I am not sure if it works for anyone else.

iOS only just finally got dolls to vote for. Hours after the event started. We sure don't have any glitches like yours or Nai's.
    I'm working on it. I promised PuterHead I'd go to the doctor for this 2 1/2 week flu. ;( If I go now, I won't have to take time during the event in 2 days. And, if you started the SCLondon gigs this weekend, be sure and finish them to get your stars and cash.

I'll probably finish the event tonight or tomorrow. It's nice having something in the midweek. Now, how about a third throwback sale? In the meantime, I'm voting for more exotic looks. I got to vote for me at one point. That was fun. Although, exotic it was not. lol.

Oh, that flu lasts for-freaking-ever! You should go to the doctor definitely. I developed a cough so bad, I never had a cough like that in my life, it scared me. And I got a really bad sinus infection too, which the first antibiotic didn't kill, and the second type wasn't so great either. I had to use saline solution and Afrin because the nasal spray from the doctor wasn't getting into my sinuses. Annnndddd, I had to take half a sinus pill three times a day and sip water every 20 minutes. The same exact thing happened to my brother, and I live in Forest Hills and he lives all the way in Scarsdale, so I think this is just a really nasty flu--we both had flu shots, too. My boyfriend caught it from me, but he wasn't hit so hard. Please go to the doctor, Koko, if you can. I kept putting it off and putting it off and it got to the point where it was so bad I couldn't breathe. One night I had four--four!--nightmares that I was suffocating to death. I was sick altogether for a little over a month and it's still lingering a bit. (Of course I'm not upset that I lost seven pounds...!) I should've edited this down to a few simple lines, oh welllll. I hope you feel better soon, go to the doctor, missy!
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    I always get a glitch that makes the voting end before the 2 hours left mark.
    Hm. And all of these glitches happen on Androids...?
    I use the latest version of iOS
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm done :o
    image_zpsruwykysy.jpeg
    image_zps28qtwcmi.jpeg
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I also had that glitch last time on iOS and finished the event within a few hours. Secretly hoping for that to happen again haha. I hate waiting.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Got to open my first box and there were no throwback items in the palette...but I did get a pretty red dress! So I'm okay...though I still want that hair. D:
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I don't get the rant over people's voting habits. It's ok if someone dislikes tattoos and refuses to vote for them. Voting is a matter of taste and I can understand that certain aspects of styling ruin an outfit and are a no go for some people.

But people come here and complain about people wearing this or that. Or I refuse to vote for people "wearing this or that". There's no need to rant or complain. Vote what you like and move on. But if you look at the voting threads this is ALWAYS a thing!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I can't submit. On iOS.
    BobbieM wrote: »
    But people come here and complain about people wearing this or that. Or I refuse to vote for people "wearing this or that". There's no need to rant or complain. Vote what you like and move on. But if you look at the voting threads this is ALWAYS a thing!!

I just try to be logical, if the theme is spring break I wont vote for someone using a fur coat LOL, but I agree its pointless to rant about other people looks.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Anyone care to share the tip with me? I'm clueless. My exam's tomorrow, I'll probably stay up till 3AM to see my result and submit another look.

Have opened the first box so far..

Yf6saQv.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ugh! Omfg I'm so mad at myself for choosing the wrong box. The twisted sided ponytail hairstyle was there.😠

6UGRQdb.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    iTeddy wrote: »
    I just try to be logical, if the theme is spring break I wont vote for someone using a fur coat LOL, but I agree its pointless to rant about other people looks.

Nobody is following the theme so everyone is gonna basically break the rules lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So far I've had glitches for both my android and ios game. I don't know how to trigger it lol, but it's usually immediately when my game loads so idk keep loading your game every now and then?

maybe Peter can tell us more since he's finished
    PM to add