Voting Event

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Anyone care to share the tip with me? I'm clueless. My exam's tomorrow, I'll probably stay up till 3AM to see my result and submit another look.

Have opened the first box so far..

Yf6saQv.png

Apparently there are so many glitches happening that at this point whatever you can find would be a tip lol. I've been openning and clossing my game since forever and I'm still wating for someone to tell me I've won.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Nobody is following the theme so everyone is gonna basically break the rules lol

I do, maybe im the only one LOL
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I've had the glitch at times too, I reopen the game and sometimes the round has finished even when I've only just submitted an outfit. It happened last event too. I won't say no to free event ticks (great!), but I'd like to see if people liked or disliked my choice of outfit, lol isn't that the point? Plus it gives us something to do in the game midweek, the glitch just fast forwards the event.

I've opened the first 2 gift boxes, just missed the hair!!! But 25 free Kstars?! I'll take that :)

DC085BF9-A1F9-4217-AFC3-50454DA27E4F_zpsrrzojwg2.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Aaargh, why am I always late to the party? I just found out about the special event, didn't even receive a notification. ... so I guess I'm starting a day late :(

Tbh I wanted to go off theme too, but the beach background keeps me from doing so... I'll try the first rounds with 'spring outfits', and if I'm losing too much battles, I'll bring out the big guns haha
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    iTeddy wrote: »
    I use the latest version of iOS

Ohhhh, why oh why can't that happen to me too?? :(
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My game kept on freezing again, just like the last time, every time the Game Center comes up, it freezes. I don't know why.. Does anyone of you experiences this problem too? Or just the male characters on IOS Device? Help would be appreciated.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    About 90-100 minutes after submitting a look, I got a pop up saying I won. I'll happily take more of those! :)

With that one, I opened my first box and got a 75 k-star dress from my box. I am happy!

Edit: Happened again. I lost this time (about 15 minutes later) but oh well.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh I love these events! Brings out all my vanity and Gosh I'm really good lol
    ulkJMVp.png?1

I started well with my first box:
    33fx3ER.png?1

As other people have said here, I'm voting for those who match the background and sending looks compatible with the theme.
    AmyT wrote: »
    Plus it gives us something to do in the game midweek, the glitch just fast forwards the event.

Yeah what's the point? I can see myself doing night shifts to get the last box for the next two nights, call me crazy!
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I'll bring out the big guns haha

Hell yeah! Let's shoot those badly dressed losers!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh I love these events! Brings out all my vanity and Gosh I'm really good lol
    ulkJMVp.png?1

I started well with my first box:
    33fx3ER.png?1

As other people have said here, I'm voting for those who match the background and sending looks compatible with the theme.

Yeah what's the point? I can see myself doing night shifts to get the last box for the next two nights, call me crazy!

Hell yeah! Let's shoot those badly dressed losers!

Yes, yes, and yes! There's a theme, peoples, everybody in the pool!
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm done with the event and I didn't win anything good. Three of the boxes, I won cash and I won 40 K-stars in one box. Very disappointing. The hair that everyone else is coveting wasn't even in the box.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm not voting for the wedding dresses, that's for sure. :p

Okay, so my game is kinda glitchy too.

No throwback items for me this time either, but I got the Alvin Greene pants in my third box!

moI0Uj2.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    RIDDLE ME THIS:

Why did one of my regular game NPCs just appear in the voting event?!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I keep on winning lame prizes! Ugh!

Screenshot_2016-03-01-18-02-47-1-1.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Just curious - people who live outside the U.S. - are you familiar with the term "Spring Break," or is that just an American thing?

I know that the background setting for this event is a beach, but I'm sure there are people in some countries to whom the "Spring Break" term is meaningless. If I had never heard it before, I wouldn't immediately think "beach vacation." That might be why we're seeing some outfits during voting that are very formal or winter-y.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-03-01-15-10-14.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

These pants remind me of hot dog buns!
    Oh well.. was only my first box! Hoping I'll have better luck next time!
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Just curious - people who live outside the U.S. - are you familiar with the term "Spring Break," or is that just an American thing?

I know that the background setting for this event is a beach, but I'm sure there are people in some countries to whom the "Spring Break" term is meaningless. If I had never heard it before, I wouldn't immediately think "beach vacation." That might be why we're seeing some outfits during voting that are very formal or winter-y.

Haha Spring Break is just one of those things North-Americans do that the whole world knows about ^^

Ok, maybe not the whole word, when I hear Spring Break, I think Young Americans (17-27) travelling to sunny destinations for drinks, drugs and *** but mostly for fun ^^

---
    #TeamCassio
    Tough decision, guys, help me on this one. :P

c3c283b8-1952-4243-8446-4a620e8a56f6_zps5bfmjn1y.png~original

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Haha Spring Break is just one of those things North-Americans do that the whole world knows about ^^

Ok, maybe not the whole word, when I hear Spring Break, I think Young Americans (17-27) travelling to sunny destinations for drinks, drugs and *** but mostly for fun ^^

I agree that the term is very well known but...to me it doesn't necessarily relate to beaches, to me beach is summer, spring may be flowers and green and a break to hang with friends, not neceaarilly at the beach. Plus I hate every single item of the guys closet regarding summer...it's just so boring and ill fitted. I trully believe the guys need to be at least 2 cm higher (the actual avatars) so the clothes fit better, like the shorts make them look kinda shrink...it's just weird.

So...maybe if you have already submitted an oufit to be voted you can just go places around your game, yah know? Like entering a restaurant or so chic. You might be surprised...at least in Android I have been. Just saying.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    On one game, I don't think that it's glitched. But on my new game, it's glitched because my game is telling me that my doll lost and then she won. So I had a chance to open my two boxes so I'm hoping that I can finish as fast as I can.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So got energy on my second box:
    vsiVxzw.png?1

My next gig is on 12 hours, don't know what to do with that! Well I could go to sleep without this one, why I'm so curious?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Sigh
    CGdtsX0.jpg
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I already own the event dress, shoes and bag, so it was only the hair that I was really going for. In my first box I got 25 k-stars and then energy. In my second box I got the exact same things. SMH. I really want that hair too!!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    I didn't see any gift box items on my other game. All I won is a daily gift box halter top dress.

image.php?di=O71P6.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

On my third box, I won that checkered black dress for my new doll.

f86e5a4307042dec4cfd776520a9605a.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• PACPAC Registered Users 2 Posts
    2d7fuh4.jpg

I'm new here but I've been playing for over a year now. I just wanted to share that
    I finally got this hair from the voting event. It's a daily gift box hair but I've wanted
    It since I started playing.
  • PACPAC Registered Users 2 Posts
    2d7fuh4.jpg

I'm new here but I've been playing for over a year. I got this hair from the voting
    event. It's a daily gift box hair but I've been wanting it since I started playing.
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Got a red jumpsuit in my third box. I have no throwback items in my boxes. I didn't have them in the last event. As happy as I am to have the voting event, I'd at least like a chance to get those items! :(
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    One fifth of the way down the 4th bar to open my last gift box. And how beautiful to see *not* 600 points needed! Thank you, Glu. A non-stressful way to participate in an event, that's for sure; and for that I'll be eternally--or at least for some time!--grateful. I know I won't finish until sometime tomorrow, but that's ok. Oh, so far my boxes were a pair of white pants, eh; some kash, good; and the gray-and-white striped pants, something I've been wanting for a long time. If I could get the dress or hair in my last box, or even the shoes, I'd be a happy Spring Breaker. But energy, stars, and kash are ok too--anything but daily gift box ughhhhhh. ;)
    katiecat wrote: »
    Got a red jumpsuit in my third box. I have no throwback items in my boxes. I didn't have them in the last event. As happy as I am to have the voting event, I'd at least like a chance to get those items! :(

I haven't seen throwbacks in any of my palettes either, but I'm ok with what I got so far...meaning I haven't gotten anything horrible. Yet!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    One fifth of the way down the 4th bar to open my last gift box. And how beautiful to see *not* 600 points needed! Thank you, Glu. A non-stressful way to participate in an event, that's for sure; and for that I'll be eternally--or at least for some time!--grateful. I know I won't finish until sometime tomorrow, but that's ok. Oh, so far my boxes were a pair of white pants, eh; some kash, good; and the gray-and-white striped pants, something I've been wanting for a long time. If I could get the dress or hair in my last box, or even the shoes, I'd be a happy Spring Breaker. But energy, stars, and kash are ok too--anything but daily gift box ughhhhhh. ;)

But the only 2 first boxes are from the throwback event :/