Freezes Upon loading GC :( Can't Play for the 2nd time in 2 weeks.

iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
My game kept on freezing again, just like the last time, every time the Game Center comes up, it freezes. I don't know why.. Does anyone of you experiences this problem too? Or just the male characters on IOS Device? Help would be appreciated.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you refresh our memory about what happened last time? DO you mean that the last voting event, and this one, when your game loads it crashes? If anyone else is having this issue, please post your info here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Ok, so I went to open up my game as normal and I got the weekend event call from Simon. I tried to click the response buttons but it wasn't working so I closed and re-opened my game and now it has been stuck on this.
    image_zpsd2gzrtz0.png

I've restarted my phone and tried to open the game several times but everytime I do it just gets stuck on this screen. Glu probably won't be able to respond in time for me to do the weekend event, so any help is appreciated.
    Party Event last February 19. Sorry late reply.
    Ok, I'm changing the title, to see if more games are doing this. If no one else responds, I'm going to suggest a ticket to Customer Care, any change you have a copy of your Hollywood ID# somewhere? If you can't get into the game to retrieve your number, I don't know how they can go in to see what's happening. My fingers are crossed that you have the number.

And reminder to everyone: Please copy your Hollywood ID#, and keep it somewhere besides your device. If you ever can't get into the game, you can submit a ticket and ask them for help if you have your ID. It's like the Key to your game. They can't find your game to fix it, if you can't supply the number. I have mine saved on my laptop, and I have all three numbers in all 3 devices. Please take a minute, copy your number and email it to yourself or something. Save it in a bunch of places.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's a thought, can you sign out of GC, and try to open the game? If you can, grab the ID and submit a ticket. Then, try to sign in from GC and see what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hannars69hannars69 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. My Kim Kardashian Hollywood game freezes every time I open it, and redownloading it has done nothing. I saw a post on a glu forum saying to give this info.
    My game center name is Hannars69. I'm using a Sprint iPhone 6 with 16 gigabytes. The version is iOS 9.2.1. I am on level 28. I was in the middle of a date with a Game Center friend. It started last night (Tuesday) around 9pm.
  • hannars69hannars69 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine's been frozen for 24 hours. I don't know where I'd go about finding that Hollywood ID# in the first place.
    Hi. I just saw you bumped an old thread, so I moved it here. I'm sorry you're experiencing this, let me see if I can get this looked at.

Here is Peter's Info, I grabbed it from the last thread.
    iPhone 6s
    Level 35
    Male

@Nai @Koko thank you for the advice.

And here is
    hannars69 wrote: »
    I'm using a Sprint iPhone 6 with 16 gigabytes.
    The version is iOS 9.2.1.
    I am on level 28.

I was in the middle of a date with a Game Center friend. It started last night (Tuesday) around 9pm.

If anyone else is having this problem, please list your
    Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game
    Gender in Game

Hannars, is your game male or female?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Update: just heard back Glu is looking into this for you both, and anyone else having this problem. But if you haven't posted, please continue to list your details, just in case.

Hang in there and thanks for your patience. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary