⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    dennisfan wrote: »
    In the wardrobe closet, PLEASE separate what we own from what we can buy! Also, separate accessories by categories: purses, earrings, eye-wear, necklaces, etc...

Personally, I would prefer all types of jewelry stay together, regardless of necklaces, rings, bracelets, and including eye-and-sunglasses, etc. And, you know, we have all of our achieved or purchased event items and special purchases--I like the way they appear at the top of their categories right now, and I was actually thinking just the other day how much I like perusing them and seeing each one's (some have nothing though :( ) little marker, like a little, awesome dingbat for New Year's 2015 and 2016; the different colored stars; the tiny Valentine's cupcakes--I just love that. • Thank you, Glu, for that little bit of so big meaning. Whoever hatched that idea should've gotten a bonus, seriously. It's not just an indicator, but memories of events and everything about them; your friends here in the forum; what everyone was saying and all the pictures they were posting; it's really great, yeah, I do love that. Also, it would be really appreciated if you could please separate the handbags randomly strewn throughout the jewelry and accessories? There are so many, enough to be a single category just as the shoes are. I would further love if all designer bags--Lagerfeld, Judith Lieber, etc, be grouped together within that category...and the same within the clothes too. I'd like all my--all the--Balmain together, the Lagerfeld together.... As far as separating purchased items from those a person hasn't bought, I think ideally it's not really necessary, imo, and I'd only see that for the clothes. I know what jewelry I "own," for instance, and what I don't. Yes, there's a lot of scrolling through the clothes, and I remember 99% of what I've bought, but I also think it inadvertently holds the sometimes element of surprise of, "Oh, I have that?! My doll would like to wear it now, thank you very much!" :D:p
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    It would be nice if there was some reward for time spent voting in the voting events. Minimally, bonus energy earned for time spent perhaps? Just a thought..
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    • Please STOP giving whoever creates the NPCs free license to dress them in things that haven't been made available to US FIRST. You know, that really blows. Why would you even DO that? Why would an employee get preference over us to use and put in the game new and upcoming things that haven't been added to the closet yet? How do you think that makes such perfect sense? What genius thought that would be a *good* idea?? And as for "special purchases"--who are the PAYING CUSTOMERS here?? Oh man, that's just really bad PR. smh That's just plain stupid.
    isabeau wrote: »
    • Please STOP giving whoever creates the NPCs free license to dress them in things that haven't been made available to US FIRST. You know, that really blows. Why would you even DO that? Why would an employee get preference over us to use and put in the game new and upcoming things that haven't been added to the closet yet? How do you think that makes such perfect sense? What genius thought that would be a *good* idea?? And as for "special purchases"--who are the PAYING CUSTOMERS here?? Oh man, that's just really bad PR. smh That's just plain stupid.

This.^

I am tortured whenever I see an NPC with platinum/white/gray hair. Please give us the option of platinum/white/gray hair too.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    -Make the male dolls TALLER

*Note: Just looking at all the games, Katy Perry, Britney, and Kendall and Kylie, all the male avatars have obvious height differences from the females. And in general, guys are taller than girls. So looking at them in KKH, especially in the photo booths (I know the ladies are all wearing heels, but still), it's really weird! lol. There is probably no easy way or no way at all to do this, but maybe stretch some clothes out or something? I know the doll bases were brought over from Stardom, and it is probably too late to change any structure because that would require doing something to all the released clothing. But still!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    More Balmain clothing.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Separate eyebrows and hair color.

Separate hair and facial hair color.

More options for hair colors, like platinum and lavender.

Ombré hair for the guys, please.

Unbuttoned shirts and a shirtless option for the guys.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu, can you please change the dating aspect of KKH game just like in K&K game? NPCs should stop calling calling for daily dates, but players should be texting for dates instead. Oh please add a texting feature as well. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    • Get rid of Peter Conway. When Miss Perez was removed from the game that should not lead to the creation of a new and equally annoying character that contributes nothing to the game.

• Still waiting on the ability to audition for soaps and crime dramas. I mean Kim was on CSI: NY back in the day. I want my doll to guest star on a crime drama with Chad Dylan Parker and then appear on a soap so she can have a classic cat fight with Crystal Fletcher.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    • I just want more VIPs & updated clothes for them.

Especially Anna Dello Russo. I find it ironic that whenever you invite her to hangout she says something along the lines of 'giving her the reason to change her outfit once again today' when she literally has ONE outfit in game LOL!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Posting this here to refresh the original intent of this thread. And please don't quote year old posts, just post your own suggestions. This is not a help thread, just post your suggestions please. :)
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    • A ("regular hand"/wrist) bracelet in black with a bit of silvery highlighting/accent, so detail shows up, as--and to match--the black earned earrings and the necklace that appears in the wardrobe, please?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    • Can we please have the Balenciaga inspired bags from K&K here in Kim's game? They look great with the more casual looks, and those bags are wonderful.
    • Ring for the other hand?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    • Can we please have the Balenciaga inspired bags from K&K here in Kim's game? They look great with the more casual looks, and those bags are wonderful.
    • Ring for the other hand?

Yes, pleeze?
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    - NEW soundtrack music for every location!

*At least people on Facebook get my point... You have reused that same song in Mykonos that was used for Calabasas, Santa Barbara, Sydney, London, New Orleans, Montana, St. Barts, Big Sur, Private Jet, and who knows what else! $80 million in revenue... You should at least be able to pay for a pre-made royalty free soundtrack if you are too cheap to compose your own music!
    Cilan wrote: »
    - NEW soundtrack music for every location!

*At least people on Facebook get my point... You have reused that same song in Mykonos that was used for Calabasas, Santa Barbara, Sydney, London, New Orleans, Montana, St. Barts, Big Sur, Private Jet, and who knows what else! $80 million in revenue... You should at least be able to pay for a pre-made royalty free soundtrack if you are too cheap to compose your own music!

God, yes. It's all that fake techno garbage that comes with cheap office phone systems.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    • New and more facial features—lips, eyes, beards, stubbles, eyebrows, hell even a beauty mark for both guys and girls.

• Eye colors—highly requested and yet continues to be ignored.

• I want to customize my NPC contacts pink and blue hair is tacky.

• Better looking NPCs seriously or better yet as I said before LET US CUSTOMIZE OUR NPC CONTACTS.

Work Suggestions

• This basically entails expansion of the So Chic London quests. The tasks Mia gives our dolls can be added to Kardash locations in SoHo, Miami, and Calabasas and he/she would be doing the same thing (advertising, customer service, fashion shows, etc.) except the Kardash employees would be the ones assigning the job; pay is the same.

When our dolls enter the store we can either work a shift (as with So Chic and Kardash this can be done anytime) OR do the special tasks as stated above (once a week) for 3 k-stars and the same money and XP amount.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    * Release the grey hair color to the players please GLU. Why can NPCs have it when I can't? If you want to put it up for k-stars then fair enough but I think everyone wants more hair color options so why not start with one already existing?

*allow us to dye the hairstyles & beards a different color than the eyebrows. I'd personally feel more interested in dyeing my character's hair more if he didn't have to commit to dyeing the eyebrows unnatural shades too.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    - Weekend events that involve clothing for your kids
    - Jerusalem to be added
    - More family related events/appearances
    - The ability to put coats/jackets on outfits
    - More facial options!!! Like So Glam it would be nice to see them in the store
    - Events less hard to complete
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    * Release the grey hair color to the players please GLU. Why can NPCs have it when I can't? If you want to put it up for k-stars then fair enough but I think everyone wants more hair color options so why not start with one already existing?

*allow us to dye the hairstyles & beards a different color than the eyebrows. I'd personally feel more interested in dyeing my character's hair more if he didn't have to commit to dyeing the eyebrows unnatural shades too.

Gray, silver, white, platinum hair... PLEASE.
  • MochaciciMochacici Registered Users 12 Posts
    -Have dates that talk and move
    -See anniversary date and kids birthdays in story
    -Ability to sell/trade clothes (like the wedding dress only worn once) furniture, property
    -I would also like more options for better furniture and ability to place things like décor
    -No K stars needed to friend other A listers
    -Ability to pause game without losing fans
    -Choose length of date and it does not interfere with your energy on gigs
    -Have outings/activities with your kids
    (currently at level 28 so I don't know if this exist yet)
    -I like the idea of children growing up too
    -More baby clothes/accessories
    -A listers should have their own private jet at no cost! Or based on number of fans..
    -More clothing that you can buy with money
    -More fans from projects.. Level up quicker
    -I would like to invite husband to gigs
    -Invite VIP's to parties
    -Be able to go out with VIP's besides at home
    -Ability to "tweet" back, fans, Willow Pape, Kim
    -More hangout locations to interact with people (mall, cafe, etc besides just on a gig or date
    -More paparazzi in the streets

-Personal glam squad for hair, makeup, styling instead of choosing our own clothes for gold stars on gigs

-Sometimes I forget what houses I have, so there should be an icon to click on to just go there directly.

-I would really like the ability to do random fun things like .. Go to the spa and get a massage, get ice cream, go to the mall, etc.

-It would be cool if friends requested you to hangout like husband does.

-If you are married, your husband shouldn't get sad so quickly if you haven't dated in awhile. I could be on a long project and may not have time. It shouldn't threaten the relationship. Only if I cheat should he divorce me.

-More saved outfits we like. It would be great to have An actual closet at home that lets me see what I have organized versus scrolling through everything
    ~Mochacici
    Add me on KKHollywood
    Currently ALister 😎⭐️
  • marianekardashmarianekardash Registered Users 2 Posts
    We need the Throwback Sale Event!!
  • marianekardashmarianekardash Registered Users 2 Posts
    The KKH community has been asking for a third TB event, if you want to support this to happen soon, please join and together we can make the Throwback Sale Event coming soon!
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    The KKH community has been asking for a third TB event, if you want to support this to happen soon, please join and together we can make the Throwback Sale Event coming soon!
    Gray, silver, white, platinum hair... PLEASE.

Love this ideas! I would also like to request cheaper houses. I can't believe how many of them cost 70k while having only one room! It's insane! The Calabasas's mansión has 3 rooms and a garden, and it costs 50k.
    So pleeeease, more accesible and logical prices for houses!!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Please decrease the points for holiday themed events. Just leave the event points alone and as if it were the regular Friday through Sunday weekend events. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    6hrs gigs are just as energy consuming as 8hrs gigs, so let's return 8hr event gigs, pretty please ??
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • CaitlinkkhCaitlinkkh Registered Users 3 Posts
    -A "So Glamm" event #2 with eyes & lips inspired by a different Jenner or Kardashian
    -A throwback sale every month
    -Earn 100 k stars for free monthly
    -More clothes in weekend events inspired by Kylie Jenner
    -Better event giftboxes with all GIFTBOX items and stars/less or no cash, energy and daily giftbox items
    -Be able to date VIP's
    -More quests with Jen & Mario where Mario gives you a makeover and gives you free facial features for makeup
    -Earnable event prize ombré hair in events/not giftbox item
    -Yeezy shoes
    -Locations like Berlin
    Thank you for your cooperation, all of these suggestions are made for the female KKH player
    Caitlin
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Please please please! Work on the option to delete GC friends from the game! I deleted my GC and everything and that stills don't work I really want to do the comebacks and it's so hard.
  • rachelfromkkhrachelfromkkh Registered Users 6 Posts
    - Throwback Sale #3
    -So Glam #2 (with facial features and great clothes)
    - in the Throwback Sales, More hairs then dresses then shoes and less accessories
    - In the weekend events put the good hairs or the ones that everyone likes in the items we earn by points and the hairs that not all people like in the gift boxes
    - Add Thailand and Bora Bora for the summer
    - Big Sur background
    😊😉