Weekend Event 3/4/16 - Happy Birthday March Babies! Let's all eat cake!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Mia appeared in my game too.
    I got the green skirt in my free box... I just can't style it, but I'll keep trying!
    I really like the hair, and for once it's earnable!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    They regurgitated every color all at once, looks like their revenge on us for our half-year long cries. Lol!

Hahaha seriously!!

More vomit references. My inner 2nd grader is loving this thread.. He he ;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    AmyT wrote: »
    Are the gift boxes becoming more generous, or is my luck just improving?! Second week in a row I've won the items I wanted :) thank you!!!!

4E6CE19B-2612-46A0-A437-F0F8388E41C4_zpsz4lif6z9.png

Lucky lady!!! Now let's hope for this kind of luck the next time they have amazing giftbox items ;)
    XoXo
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please sing to the tune of "I can sing a rainbow"
    Red and Yellow and pink and Green. Purple and Orange and Blue.
    I can barf a rainbow,
    barf a rainbow,
    barf a rainbow too.

skittlesbarf.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Norge NAS flight 001, Oslo to Lillehammer, cleared for takeoff! Yay!
    Please sing to the tune of "I can sing a rainbow"
    Red and Yellow and pink and Green. Purple and Orange and Blue.
    I can barf a rainbow,
    barf a rainbow,
    barf a rainbow too.

skittlesbarf.jpg

Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod! Hahahahaha! Fun and laughter work better than my migraine script!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I really liked guy's earnables!

ggK8Ihu.png?1

Got energy... that's ok, not a fan of any of the boxes items.

Stardust, Mia also gives 3h tasks an that's great when you're stucked with 8h storyline gigs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    That's weird that all 3 games have no Mia. On the 1st, at 10:45 I posted a reminder to all to finish those gigs, and mine had been done, so if Mia doesn't pop up at 10:45 I know I have 3 problems. lol. Vats, do you have Mia? I am almost positive I finished them on Monday. It's nice to not be bogged down with 8 hour storyline gigs, but we'll see how it works out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    First earned box: blue sweater. Works best with pants, jeans, and shorts because it becomes a crop top. With the two skirts I own, flouncy black mini and caramel leather, it gives your doll m u f f i n top, so not good. At any rate, it's a new clothes item; on the other hand, I'll never use it. Oh well. Bought two more boxes trying to get that bag, but ended up with white, long-sleeve, ruffle-front top, which I like. I have the black one and just really like how it looks. Second box, spent 40 stars to get back...40 stars. All in all not bad; but I'll try super hard not to waste more stars opening more boxes.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's weird that all 3 games have no Mia. On the 1st, at 10:45 I posted a reminder to all to finish those gigs, and mine had been done, so if Mia doesn't pop up at 10:45 I know I have 3 problems. lol. Vats, do you have Mia? I am almost positive I finished them on Monday. It's nice to not be bogged down with 8 hour storyline gigs, but we'll see how it works out.

Yes she's there for me! Sorry, hope she shows up for you as soon as possible!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    isabeau, I love you. Everyone teases because I love that shirt. The ruffles are just so feminine, I love the shirt. It's been nicknamed the vajayjay shirt (different v term but that's too funky). So, wear it proudly, I'll wear mine. :) 2 games got the scarf, so I'm happily grinding for the hair now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

Koko, Mia has just returned in my game, she was missing earlier. I must have finished the SCL gigs on Tuesday after you reminded us. Hope she returns for you soon.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    yeah, I was so out of things with the fever and stuff, I probably finished, (I remember doing one game after another and another) then I posted, so.....sometime this morning they should reappear. Phew. I think I'm going to play it straight with scl from now on. I enjoy 6Stars and 2000 for each game each week. :)

ETA: She's back in the phone. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my freebie boxes. I'm not sad nor mad that I've chosen the wrong box on both on of my games since I'm not a fan of this week's gift box items.

JfS6he.png

Screenshot_2016-03-04-09-40-58-1.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here is my pallet of boxes. I got the scarf, which I like, but not thrilled about $8K

6D6ADF14-6488-42C7-B0E8-29B85085DE2C_zpszpsfvbcg.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Aww, sorry about the blasted cash, but the scarf is great. I'm sure Dixie will look great in it. I love the Trixie and Dixie seperated twin story. You guys should do more pics together. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Garrett is destined to win energy for ever...it's been months since he last won a giftbox item :sigh: I like the watch but I actually like the earnables more so all is good. Lol

Screenshot_2016-03-04-08-46-55.png

Vats...I totally forgot to finish the freaking gigs of SCL. I wanna cry now, is going to be a looooooong weekend because I want everything.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I actually really like the items this week. The colors! I feel a little Navajo tribal vibe with the sweater; the yellow shoes = love. Lol. I actually think the gift box clothing are cute for a few reasons: color, separates, and color! Good luck to everyone, and to those March babies, I wish you all a very Happy Birthday!!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Wasted 600 Stars chasing the hair and I didn't even get all 4 giftbox items. I am really miffed lol. 60 bucks down the drain. I am really disliking the +30 event points. Ugh.

But I'm so glad that people are lucky with this! <3 Good for them. My first 3 box palettes, I picked +30 event points, +50 energy, and 4k kash 2 times in a row. So angry... xD
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Happy birthday to all you March Babies. :)

My app keeps crashing so I couldn't finish my first gig. I only got 4k in my box eventhough I think the green skirt is cute.

I really like that we're getting some colourful clothes again and separates. Not a big fan of the yellow shoes but who cares....
    For the first time in sooo long I got an event item in my free box. Unfortunately it's the green skirt and I'm having a really hard time styling it. Boooo!
    XoXo
    Look at it this way.......bonus event points. ANd st. Pat's is later this month, it will come in handy then. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Many many happy returns of the day to Sassy, Megannita, KKmia and all the March babies! May all your wishes come true :)

Wanted the hair but got the watch in my free box! I like it since it's on the other hand. And the earnables are awesome!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Cilan wrote: »
    I am really disliking the +30 event points. Ugh.

Same. I actually prefer cash or energy, I know not the popular opinion, but still it's a fair trade to me. These event points and daily gift box items are so not worth it!

Stardust1 wrote: »
    I like the watch but I actually like the earnables more so all is good.

I got it but it's very small, can't even see it on my tiny screen. :(

Look at it this way.......bonus event points. ANd st. Pat's is later this month, it will come in handy then. :)

That's actually exactly what I was thinking :) you always see the good in things, Koko! <3
    XoXo
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Gout the blue top in my free box. It's so ugly and doesn't go with anything.
    iOS
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Has anyone completed any of the gigs? Are there any things we need to know? I am about to start the first one, but I have to collect a full stash of energy first.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    And Koko, what do you mean later in the month? Do you mean the bonus event points from the boxes will come in handy for St. Patty's day?

I think she may be talking about Tarabella's green skirt that she won. She could use it to style her character for St. Patrick's day.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Has anyone completed any of the gigs? Are there any things we need to know? I am about to start the first one, but I have to collect a full stash of energy first.

Hey :) I've just done the 1st one (appearance at Lif), the manager tells you someone was impersonating you causing trouble the night before. It was just a normal gig, didn't have to choose to charm anyone or pay kash. The next one is an appearance at Oak, apparently someone has been impersonating you there too.

My guess is that it Willow paid someone to do it (obviously) and we'll have to charm her with Kstars to tell the truth or else she'll try to ruin our reputations... If so, I'm not wasting my stars, would rather lose fans.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai