Options

Kocktails With Khloe - Her Outfits

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I love them and they are to DIE for!! I really would LOVE her clothing to be brought into KKH!! They are seriously on fleek and they are beautiful and colorful!! Please Glu!! Consider!!

Anyone else think so??
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to be honest, I couldn't watch 5 minutes of the show. I tried. I'll try again tomorrow, but it was painful. ANd I know painful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have to be honest, I couldn't watch 5 minutes of the show. I tried. I'll try again tomorrow, but it was painful. ANd I know painful.

Im not saying the show is great LOL ;) but her outfits are AMAZING!! ;)
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Ohhhh, I know! "Painful" is the right word. I was wondering when it would be canceled. Sorry, I couldn't help it. Plus, Khloe has changed, and I have to say she's just gotten out and out obnoxious. And Khloe was always my favorite.... :( Khloe, pleeze come home!
  • Options
    Ok, I will try again. Maybe I can find stills of her outfits but omg, Her radio show was god awful. ANd I know radio. She pulled in Kardashian friends and family as guests, and she was bad. The best thing she did, was that bubble bath show with Scott. Please scott, but the cork back in the bottle, and be the best you you can be. He and Khloe have a good working connection. I could watch Khloe and Lord to the D without reservation. But because I love you Bobbie, I'll try kocktails with Khloe one more time. (If it's not cancelled already. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Awww :( I actually love the show. Khloe is my my fave of the K family.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I love watching Kocktails with Khloe! What I usually do is mute the sound and put Adele on. I mainly watch it for the outfits and her makeup. Her hair and attires are #Everything. Khloe is really giving me life while she's on mute. But I do agree with Isabeau, Khloe has indeed gotten more obnoxious since her weight loss book came out.

I miss the old Khole with her fuller body and long vixen sew-in weave.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Awww :( I actually love the show. Khloe is my my fave of the K family.

Same here.. But I'm not asking anyone to like the show or even watch it. She may be someone you hate, but she really has some knockout outfits. I'm going to see if I can find some stills!! ;)

ETA: Found them!!

82C13F69-4B06-42D2-970B-50098A7EB58A_zps3qgxsoo3.jpg

009645DD-36A0-4B05-A50B-7D27A1C857A0_zpsbdwi59l1.jpg

DB8BAD08-B33F-4B50-BC2A-0438BB5B55AB_zpseyplfynb.jpg
    The red dress is a favorite. The detail on the top actually went all the way down on the dress. It's super cute.

She also had a black dress or jumpsuit that had cross cross strings from the top to a bit before the waist (between the cleavage). I couldn't find a still of that. But yes, these are all cute styles and I think they would be neat to add them. VARIETY!! Kim has gotten SO bland and ugly with her clothes now that Kayne styles her and she only wears his line. It's sad because she was beautiful. She happy and that's beautiful but she needs color and she needs to stop draping coats over her shoulders. That look is so beyond ridiculous!! Oopps.. /endrant
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I love watching Kocktails with Khloe! What I usually do is mute the sound and put Adele on. I mainly watch it for the outfits and her makeup. Her hair and attires are #Everything. Khloe is really giving me life while she's on mute. But I do agree with Isabeau, Khloe has indeed gotten more obnoxious since her weight loss book came out.

I miss the old Khole with her fuller body and long vixen sew-in weave.

I don't think she's gotten more obnoxious. She's always been way more outspoken then the other sisters. I think on this show it shines through more because they are drinking ;) Alcohol+Fun Girl = SUPER fun (which could be seen as obnoxious).
  • Options
    Ok, love the fuchsia outfit toward the middle, and the other looks I love are the ones where she doesn't have a V neck to the navel. I love the tshirt looking dress, and the other high neck looks. Her figure is fantastic, but she doesn't have to keep being NipSlip Khloe.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Same here.. But I'm not asking anyone to like the show or even watch it. She may be someone you hate, but she really has some knockout outfits. I'm going to see if I can find some stills!! ;)

ETA: Found them!!

82C13F69-4B06-42D2-970B-50098A7EB58A_zps3qgxsoo3.jpg

009645DD-36A0-4B05-A50B-7D27A1C857A0_zpsbdwi59l1.jpg

DB8BAD08-B33F-4B50-BC2A-0438BB5B55AB_zpseyplfynb.jpg
    The red dress is a favorite. The detail on the top actually went all the way down on the dress. It's super cute.

She also had a black dress or jumpsuit that had cross cross strings from the top to a bit before the waist (between the cleavage). I couldn't find a still of that. But yes, these are all cute styles and I think they would be neat to add them. VARIETY!! Kim has gotten SO bland and ugly with her clothes now that Kayne styles her and she only wears his line. It's sad because she was beautiful. She happy and that's beautiful but she needs color and she needs to stop draping coats over her shoulders. That look is so beyond ridiculous!! Oopps.. /endrant

Great clothes, yes. And I agree, Kim needs to take back control of her wardrobe!
  • Options
    jessebabe23jessebabe23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think it would be cute to have some outfits on the KKH from Kocktails with Khloe because her stylist is doing a really good job and her outfits have been on point! My opinions on the show are eh, the last couple of episodes have been good though actually. I think she's getting more comfortable being a host, but the first couple of episodes were so cringe worthy. Like the one where Snookie came on, Idk I could just tell that Kourtney and Kylie were SO not feeling her. Lol. It was so uncomfortable to watch. Also when Jenna Marbles came on. Like she was so awkward it was uncomfortable watching her interact with everybody. I just think whoever is in charge of booking the guests should do a better job and putting like minded people together.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Sort of related note: I haven't watched the show but wow Khloe has been looking amazing lately! I need her workout routine.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Ok, love the fuchsia outfit toward the middle, and the other looks I love are the ones where she doesn't have a V neck to the navel. I love the tshirt looking dress, and the other high neck looks. Her figure is fantastic, but she doesn't have to keep being NipSlip Khloe.

I agree that the NipSlip stuff isn't the best but they could fix them up. They are amazing compared to what we have seen lately!!
    isabeau wrote: »
    Great clothes, yes. And I agree, Kim needs to take back control of her wardrobe!

Yup!! And take away Kayne only wardrobe. His clothing line isn't that great!
    I think it would be cute to have some outfits on the KKH from Kocktails with Khloe because her stylist is doing a really good job and her outfits have been on point! My opinions on the show are eh, the last couple of episodes have been good though actually. I think she's getting more comfortable being a host, but the first couple of episodes were so cringe worthy. Like the one where Snookie came on, Idk I could just tell that Kourtney and Kylie were SO not feeling her. Lol. It was so uncomfortable to watch. Also when Jenna Marbles came on. Like she was so awkward it was uncomfortable watching her interact with everybody. I just think whoever is in charge of booking the guests should do a better job and putting like minded people together.

Yeah the show is weird. Idk. But I definitely love Khloe's clothing!!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Sort of related note: I haven't watched the show but wow Khloe has been looking amazing lately! I need her workout routine.

OMG! She is looking amazing. I'm so happy for her that they can't call her the "fat sister" anymore!