Weekend Event 3/4/16 - Happy Birthday March Babies! Let's all eat cake!

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    That blazar is like Cassio's and I think I've seen it in Stardom: Hollywood. Not sure though.

Oh, I should've pressed the charges. I got no call to appear on Ray Powers Show. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think there was a glitch in my game too! While I was waiting to begin Ray's show, I was traveling around the world for energy and when I entered Brew Palms I saw a girl with a yellow speech bubble, so I clicked it and she apologised for stealing my identity and then asked if she could attend a fashion show with me. I said no lol. Duh *****, I don't trust you!! She said she understood. Then a 6 hour countdown til a gig titled "Solo" popped up. I still hadn't even started the Ray show!

Same here! And here's the proof:
    kjl2NNQ.png?1

So that guy is how the games sees me? lol

Charli that's interesting, maybe the watch came from there too, thanks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I think there was a glitch in my game too! While I was waiting to begin Ray's show, I was traveling around the world for energy and when I entered Brew Palms I saw a girl with a yellow speech bubble, so I clicked it and she apologised for stealing my identity and then asked if she could attend a fashion show with me. I said no lol. Duh *****, I don't trust you!! She said she understood. Then a 6 hour countdown til a gig titled "Solo" popped up. I still hadn't even started the Ray show!

Me too! looking forward for the stars lol. The nerve of this guy, not only ussing G's name but doing it while wearing flip flops...I can't even...
    Screenshot_2016-03-05-13-17-44-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm finish :)
    2uxwdg3.png
    2uj59aw.jpg
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Are any of those items a Kim's choice?. I remember both the skirt and top being in my Xime's closet and I've never bought a Kim's choice for Xime...am I imagining it? lol.

My mistake! That outfit looks like the one we just had the option of buying (maybe my memory is crazy) lol
    It was very late hehe
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I got a mini update, wondering what it is about :eek:

When I did start Ray's show, he didn't speak to me. Which was strange. Anyway, when I finished the event I got my normal event points + bonus point upon competion, then when I clicked the green "Collect" button I got all these extra stars! I didn't count how many, but I'd say there was around 30. I figured this marked the end of the storyline... but hang on, I still had the "Solo" fashion show to do!

When I did that, again Misty didn't speak to me, but upon completion I got ANOTHER pay-out of stars. Again I didn't count, but it must have been 30 or 40. Meaning, thanks to this glitch, I got two big end-of-storyline pay-offs instead of one. Not often a glitch works out in your favour eh! :)

I now have the hair! Completed the weekend in record time!

I took the girl with me to the event, and she just sat there. No dialogue.

Omg! I am so happy with this glitch! I too got TWO end event quest bonuses! The hair will be mine in 16 more event points!
    Thx glu! I'm so in love with that hair!

Oh, this is what my Mavis looked like!
    Screenshot_2016-03-05-01-33-42.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    I'm done, too! Though I didn't get the glitch, dropped the charges and took him to the show with me, it was easy anyway. I kept doing the 8h customer service gig at SCL. :)

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Your doll looks amazing! I wish I bought kims pick arg!!!!

Heyyyyyy, Keem--if you mean the last Kim's Pick, this isn't the dress. But this one, I wish I had it too!
    isabeau wrote: »
    Heyyyyyy, Keem--if you mean the last Kim's Pick, this isn't the dress. But this one, I wish I had it too!

I know! It was late last night, so exaustion and cold, I got it mixed up!
    I remember that kims pick was a long skirt with a meshy top in light colors, so I made a mistake =^.^=
    Both dresses are beautiful tho!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I swear the energy is different. I did a 3 hour task earlier and my whole bar was full and it only filled 2 stars even with the special task and talk to your guest. Def feels like i'll be grinding til the last minute on this <eek>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh great this is gonna be a long night and a hectic day for me tomorrow. Mia has been MIA on my first game so now I'm stuck doing storyline & side gigs.

On my new game, my doll hasn't unlocked SCL yet because she's on a lower level. So I'm stuck with storyline & side gigs as well. Ugh! The worst part about it is when there are certain quests on the game when you can't even invite a co-star on that particular gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

KaylaJ wrote: »
    I swear the energy is different. I did a 3 hour task earlier and my whole bar was full and it only filled 2 stars even with the special task and talk to your guest. Def feels like i'll be grinding til the last minute on this <eek>

^ This. A lot of energy used for too few stars--and parts of stars--to be filled up.
    ^ This. A lot of energy used for too few stars--and parts of stars--to be filled up.

Seriously, if this continues it's basically Glu going a step forward with weekday events and 2 steps backwards with this. Gotta also just lovvveee how this happens when there is hair on the line :rolleyes:

What's weird was it was just fine before the event started and now it takes forever just like K&K.
    IOS

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I notice this myself now that you mention it - the 6 hour gigs could usually go half way filled with a full 34 energy but now it's less. As if getting to 600 points isn't enough of a task already!

I've been grinding all day but am pushing myself to finish my current gig and do two more since I'm around the 350 mark now and I want to be over 400 for tomorrow so I don't have to worry as much.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Just did a 3 hour in New Dehli and that was more like the usual ones, so basically it seems like some locations are horriawful and some are normal. Choose wisely!
    IOS

Just did a 3 hour in New Dehli and that was more like the usual ones, so basically it seems like some locations are horriawful and some are normal. Choose wisely!

"horriawful"--good one!
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I agree with everyone, this gig has been so tiring. I'm at 412/600 at the moment, hoping I'll be able to complete the event in time for THE HAIRR

Complaining aside, here's how I styled the sweater. I tried doing something different by using purple lipstick (which I never use) in order to add a bit more color to the look. I LOVE the heels an think they'd go great with the torn 40 K-Star skinny jeans, buut since I haven't bought them yet I decided to go with the shorts from a Fourth of July Weekend Event I believe. I know some people aren't a fan of combining long sleeve/sweaters/jackets with shorts, but personally I love the look!

image.jpg1_zpswfi7yxzs.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm getting 36 event points per 8 hour gigs at So Chic. It takes about 50 energy.
    nivid wrote: »
    I agree with everyone, this gig has been so tiring. I'm at 412/600 at the moment, hoping I'll be able to complete the event in time for THE HAIRR

Complaining aside, here's how I styled the sweater. I tried doing something different by using purple lipstick (which I never use) in order to add a bit more color to the look. I LOVE the heels an think they'd go great with the torn 40 K-Star skinny jeans, buut since I haven't bought them yet I decided to go with the shorts from a Fourth of July Weekend Event I believe. I know some people aren't a fan of combining long sleeve/sweaters/jackets with shorts, but personally I love the look!

image.jpg1_zpswfi7yxzs.jpg
    I put my nose to the grindstone, put on some dramatic TV shows and when the action ramped up, I tapped even quicker! When I had first posted, I hadn't even made the shoes but now I'm 8 points away from the sweater. Luckily the energy has slacked up a bit and I'm on my last 6 hour gig. Of course it is a runway at Femme so the tasks take time to reset so I'm doing what I can and then jet setting to pick up more bolts.

I will have to try the So Chic tasks and see if they work for me, I still have the ones in Paris open.

PS, I'll put up pictures later, but lol at my "doppleganger".

edit: I chose to let the faker go with me to the show, I now have 372 pts!
    IOS

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Is it more convenient to do 3 hr or 8 hr gigs at SCL? I'm trying to decide which one is the best at this point.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I go with 8-hr gigs at SCL.

I don't know for others but it doesn't take me more than a full energy bar (40-43 bolts) to complete, and it gives me 34 events points (36 if I wait an hour for the friend action to respan).

Just stay away from the "money maker" action (if you completed the money maker comeback), it's a waste of energy.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Yep, it's always 40 bolts for me on the 8h gig. That 6 energy action is the best! :D

But be careful if you've already done the 1 and 3h gigs, Mia will leave once you score 5 stars on all three gigs.

Keem wrote: »
    Thank you for the tip! ****, thats so much more exciting then what happened to me!

Since nothing negative seemed to happen, I've chosen the other route, and I'm pressing charges! Maria said ok, cool - Ray Powers wants to talk to me. Cya in 6 hours, PEACE.
    I'll find out what happens as I conclude the store later tonight or in the morning <3
    I love it when Ray interviews me! I can't wait to answer his questions, and tell me who this ratchet girl who thinks she is me!

Side thought!
    This whole story line reminded me of the story line in a Jem episode "One Jem too many" haha!

KKH_Screenshot_1457155477231.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

These shoes are killing me... I need to purchase something to go with them soon because yay! Color!!
    Upon further inspection, I can carry my baby in the baby tote! This thing is a beast!

Hey, *I* want a baby-in-a-bag! I wonder if it's sold like a bed-in-a-bag. Baby, bag, sheet set with matching blanket and sippy cup, teddy bear.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    rU8dwbF.png?1

Thanks to the extra energy bolts and glitch that gave two final gigs the event was easy for me, I started doing Mia's tasks but then I move on to complete the storylines gigs since an update is probably on the way and I could clear a lot of those, yay!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Xime's done!...G still has 50 points to go but we're taking it easy, we will see the event through. Congrats to all the people that already completed the event!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Hey, *I* want a baby-in-a-bag! I wonder if it's sold like a bed-in-a-bag. Baby, bag, sheet set with matching blanket and sippy cup, teddy bear.

Omg yes! The adopting center is pretty useless these days, maybe we need to turn it into a baby boutique! I'll take my nursery in purple, thx!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yeah, my Dolls finished. Now, if you've done any work at SCL, it's a good time to go back and finish. I did the 3 and the 8 yesterday, so when I finished this morning, I did the Photoshoot, collected my cash and my stars. I love this shop. Oh, That was another big improvement to the game. We'd been complaining of no payout. But I love this arrangement. I'll have my decorating money and stars back in no time. :)

We need some more dance music here.

I have very eclectic taste. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    fin!

Since I didn't have time to include this sooner, my prize box included this:

6f8om0.jpg

And, new new stuff
    2i3gok.jpg
    IOS

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love that black pantsuit. You do look nice in it, and the hair looks great. Congratulations. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary