Options

Help taking screenshots and posting images needed

MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
Ok, so. I see a lot of people take screenshots, but I have NO clue whatsoever on how do that. Please help me ASAP... If you can tell me how do take a screenshot, that would be GREATLY appreciated. Can you also tell me how to upload it on to the forums? MUCH thanks to anyone who can answer those two questions!!! By the way, I play on IOS iPad version 9.2.1.
These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o

Comments

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    What kind of device do you use to play KKH? iPhone, Android, KindleFire.. ? Something else?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    What kind of device do you use to play KKH? iPhone, Android, KindleFire.. ? Something else?

I play on an IOS iPad version 9.2.1... Please help me!
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I don't play on iOS, but I used the "advance search" forum function and found this thread which seems like it might answer your question: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?146274-How-to-take-a-screenshot-on-your-iPad-iPhone-or-iPod-touch

As for posting images, I go to tinypic.com and upload my pic there choosing the message board/forum size image. It gives you then a URL you can copy and paste into your KKH forum post to share the image.

Hope this helps! Good luck!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Since you have iOS, next time you need device specific info in a hurry, you can ask siri :) In this case, it wasn't earth shattering, it was just taking and posting screenshots, but if you're having device specific answers quickly, your best bet is to enlist Siri's help. One of the things I love about iOS.

As far as posting the shots you've taken, there are a number of threads dealing with this, infact just yesterday this was brought up again in a thread a few threads down from this one. Hope this helps.

Hope this helps, and I'm sure we'll be seeing your screenshots in no time. Do you know how the photobooth feature works? From the wardrobe, you can take a picture of your doll when you're pleased with the look, by clicking the camera icon. that opens up the available backgrounds, poses, and friends you can add to your pictures. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Since you have iOS, next time you need device specific info in a hurry, you can ask siri :) In this case, it wasn't earth shattering, it was just taking and posting screenshots, but if you're having device specific answers quickly, your best bet is to enlist Siri's help. One of the things I love about iOS.

As far as posting the shots you've taken, there are a number of threads dealing with this, infact just yesterday this was brought up again in a thread a few threads down from this one. Hope this helps.

Hope this helps, and I'm sure we'll be seeing your screenshots in no time. Do you know how the photobooth feature works? From the wardrobe, you can take a picture of your doll when you're pleased with the look, by clicking the camera icon. that opens up the available backgrounds, poses, and friends you can add to your pictures. :)

Yeah, but the thing is, my iPad is a much older version, so I don't have Siri... *cries*

• Options
    By the way, thanks to both of you. If you didn't help me, then I wouldn't have been able to take screenshots. :)

• Options
    huh? my first ipad was 1st generation. Way way back. It has Siri. You have to do something in the settings. Want me to find out for you? Hang on, maybe it was only the 64GB. brb

That's very strange. Siri was added a year later. Now I have to dig out my 1st ipad. I'm on my 3rd. lol. Although I never really paid much attention to it other than watching tv through cable, on it. Then I played the game when it came out, and quickly outgrew the first and 2nd iPad.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I've researched. You must have a 2nd Generation. the 1st Generation wouldn't take the ios 6 or 7, whatever version was needed for the London Update in the game. My Anniversary is Sept 23rd, and for about 3 weeks I was playing on an unupdated game, because my OS couldn't update. The 2nd Generation takes the current os version, But does not have Siri.

So.......for even better immediate advice, if you want a real person, go to Apple Support for any ipad question when you have to know now. I used to say go to Google, and ask your question, but every time I have any iPad question, the people on instant chat in Apple support are the best. From practically doing the transfer to a new device, to any "how do I?" questions they're great.

Now, we're ready for your screenshot Magriatrix. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary