Options

Next update- Bring on March

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG seriously?!! Why!? There are so many great items from previous events...
    I missed out on the hair last time, so maybe I'll win it this time.
    Charli wrote: »
    It's the exact same event, they just changed the name and background. Gotta love the creativity! :rolleyes:
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, my Androids have no one to vote on, I started a thread in support. Let's fill it up and I'll contact Glu.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The same event items? I don't think Glu intented to do that. I guess it's a huge glitch :/
  • Options
    RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    Second time we've had this event and I've had NO items in my boxes. Just cash, energy and stars :(
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I thought being able to change the babie's appearance, and the gifts / some free meals from SO were pretty big game wise. I agree I love changes (improvements) to the game are much more knock your socks off than another place and home w/pet. I'd love more customization in the facial aspects of the game. I don't think it would be easy for them to modify body styles, but I think things like make up looks would be awesome.

More Comebacks? My iPad just hit number 1 with 3 completed comebacks, so the Androids won't be far behind. I'd love more Comebacks. More energy, more clothes. ANd my friends will stop wanting to remove me because I'm ahead of them. I'll take another comeback in a heart beat.

I completely agree. I'd love to see a park for picnics, playing with baby, etc that would stay. Central Park maybe?! I would also LOVE if they stopped adding more fans. They are making it IMPOSSIBLE for us to reach the point of comebacks. Like I am ready to delete all my friends JUST so I can do a comeback. I've been teetering between Top 15 and Top 3 for about 3 months. It's getting old. I want to do another comeback!

And the glitches!! They need to get better at that. I bought everything in Big Sur including the dog. I also lost a little over 40 K Stars! I send in a ticket. 3 weeks later I have no resolution. I was told they put everything back and gave me a few courtesy K Stars, but that hasn't happened. It's hard to keep playing when they are literally "stealing" from people. Frustrating.

I do like most of the changes. I'm just getting sick of the fan increases!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    I just saw some prints from the black boxes, they are the same outfit from the last voting event

Why would they do this?! Forget that crud! Not wasting my time!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I might be in the minority but I'm glad I get a second chance at that hair, since I didn't get it last time. And even if there was nothing but cash and energy in the boxes I'd still be happy because there's something to do during the week. And I like the voting events. :)
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    katiecat wrote: »
    I might be in the minority but I'm glad I get a second chance at that hair, since I didn't get it last time. And even if there was nothing but cash and energy in the boxes I'd still be happy because there's something to do during the week. And I like the voting events. :)

I used to like them, but too many people ruined it with their comments:
    "I hate when people have pink hair"
    "I hate dolls with tattoos"
    "I won't vote for someone with purple lipstick"

The way people are so judgemental makes me insane!!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I have no dolls to vote for either...

Me either. All I can do is submit looks. It's been hours and still no dolls to vote for, iOS. Why are there so many problems all the time, it kills all the fun.... :(
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I used to like them, but too many people ruined it with their comments:
    "I hate when people have pink hair"
    "I hate dolls with tattoos"
    "I won't vote for someone with purple lipstick"

The way people are so judgemental makes me insane!!

I try to ignore the negativity. Can't please everyone!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    It's the exact same event, they just changed the name and background. Gotta love the creativity! :rolleyes:

OMG! This must be a ****ing joke! Stop being so lazy, Glu!
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I like the idea of the event and I don't even mind that much that it's identical. But when you only get to open two boxes and your palette looks like this, let's just say I'm definitely not inclined to spend. And nop, I don't have any of the items from before:
    cMtoYNl.jpg
  • Options

I've never seen these kinds of comments myself, but since I made one just now about non-smiling dolls.... But you'll see in my post that ultimately I'm very fair. I have no probs myself with tattoos, but I prefer dolls that have the sleeve instead of that stupid Playboy Bunny wannabe. Why is that even in the closet? I'm not Amy Winehouse, jeez; who's brilliant idea was *that* one? There should be little hearts, flowers, stars....I doubt I'd buy one for my doll, but I don't care if others do, everyone likes something different. Including the pink or blue hair; it can look pretty good sometimes. Who cares, it makes some people happy. There's purple lipstick?? I didn't know there's purple! Haha, hee, purple...hey, purple nail polish would be *so* good here!

EDIT: Ok, I saw the purple lipstick on a doll. She matched it to...her purple shoes. I wonder who would do that?? Probably the same type of doll who matched blue lipstick with her Kylie blue-dipped hair. I figure they must be kids, and so I vote for their dolls when I can. It's cute. Certainly very, um, *unusual*. They definitely get an "E" for effort, tho, and also for imagination. Everyone needs a good dose of imagination. :)
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Lol at them recycling the items. At least this time I got the hair. Still don't have the heels but they're bleh so it's whatever
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I have a new game I've been playing...

If you could please PM me with the name I would really appreciate it isabeau.

Thanks!!:D
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I completely agree. I'd love to see a park for picnics, playing with baby, etc that would stay. Central Park maybe?! I would also LOVE if they stopped adding more fans. They are making it IMPOSSIBLE for us to reach the point of comebacks. Like I am ready to delete all my friends JUST so I can do a comeback. I've been teetering between Top 15 and Top 3 for about 3 months. It's getting old. I want to do another comeback!

And the glitches!! They need to get better at that. I bought everything in Big Sur including the dog. I also lost a little over 40 K Stars! I send in a ticket. 3 weeks later I have no resolution. I was told they put everything back and gave me a few courtesy K Stars, but that hasn't happened. It's hard to keep playing when they are literally "stealing" from people. Frustrating.

I do like most of the changes. I'm just getting sick of the fan increases!

Bobbie: I'm so sorry they didn't make good on their promise to give you back your stars. See, this is the kind of reason I haven't put in a ticket myself, for my more than 100 K-stars literally stolen from me when I bought things for my babies in the nursery closet. It's such an OUCH! losing stars, and I, too, want mine back! Would you be willing to submit another ticket, and saying what you did here? I know I need to send in one myself, urrrgghhh!

I agree, there are too, too many glitches. Game development, and for so many platforms, has got to be really big, but still, and nevertheless, it's *us* at the receiving end. Not good.

Ok, one thing I would like to see is a combination gym and spa added. (And no, I absolutely do *not* mean Simon and Maria telling my 105-lb doll that she's gotten fat so they're having trouble booking her for gigs. 105 lbs is not fat in *anybody's* book. That little bit of a storyline pi$$ed me off, but I know it happens to famous people irl, so that's that story.) There's so many actions that could be put in for that: •Do 25 crunches. •Ten sets of eight military presses with dumbbells. •Use stationary bike for 20 minutes. •Shadow boxing. •Get a mani/pedi. •Rose mask facial. •Massage. •Reflexology. •Hot stone therapy. Etc., etc. Simon or Maria can call me to say things like, "isabeau, your personal trainer called and said he can fit you in today instead of tomorrow." "isabeau, the spa just confirmed your appointment for 4:00 pm." And also, how 'bout sometimes my doll can just walk in when she wants, just like going on a (non-mandated) date? And there could be Achievements for these things too. This belongs in the Suggestions thread, but, well, here we go anyway. I plead having only gotten three hours sleep, so a little brain drain here.

I hope Glu gives you the compensation they promised, lovely.
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Which game are you taking about isabeau?
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    A perfect update for me would include more makeup options (contouring, please!) and highlighted hair (my doll doesn't suit ombré), the ability to take our pets for walks and also be able to carry our babies with us (also for the babies to age!).

Those are probably best off in the Suggestion Thread, I can't see that happening soon. However, as Koko said, a new comeback would be great. It was around last year that the 3 comebacks were introduced (am I right?) and I think we're due another big update. I finished all three comebacks before I added any real life friends for my doll, so I'd love to do another one now that my doll isn't just playing against NPCs and now that there's some competition in getting to the top spot!!!

I agree with your suggestions and more comebacks would be nice however since they keep adding new fans I'm always at like 2-3 and they add more fans and I drop to 10-12 and just as I get close again... BOOM! The bomb drops and more fans are added. I want to complete the other 2 comebacks��.
    I liked those newer things too. :) But I'm not all bugged out about facial features or body types because I really like the way I created my doll, so no probs there for me. I would, though, appreciate eyelashes. I'm cool with the makeup otherwise. I have a new game I've been playing, and the makeup looks are like, insane. The game is all completely styling, and has mini games incorporating the looks you've styled, but that's the whole thing. It's challenging, it's a lot of fun; but it's not KKH. And btw, I need tons of new clothes and accessories here, ASAP!!! :p

Can you PM me too?! THANKS!!
    Vats wrote: »
    I wish that the next update would bring a way to save the game without this being connected to a device but only to the cloud.

So every time we connect our account to any device our game would be there, no suffering at transfer anymore...

And of course also throwback sale # 3 with Brad Pitt's hair ;)!

The his would be FANTASTIC because I could play on my iPad when I wanted to!! It cannot be too hard since most games do this via Game Center. And a THROWBACK..!! YES YES YES!! I've been dying for one!! It would be even nicer if they just priced the items and we could buy away.. Garage sale style! But in our wardrobes!

I agree. And I try. I just don't see why we have to do this with EVERY voting event, ya know? Gets SUPER OLD!
    Amilicious wrote: »
    I like the idea of the event and I don't even mind that much that it's identical. But when you only get to open two boxes and your palette looks like this, let's just say I'm definitely not inclined to spend. And nop, I don't have any of the items from before:
    cMtoYNl.jpg

I agree. My "black" boxes contained "white" box items so that's discouraging and unfair.
    I've never seen these kinds of comments myself, but since I made one just now about non-smiling dolls.... But you'll see in my post that ultimately I'm very fair. I have no probs myself with tattoos, but I prefer dolls that have the sleeve instead of that stupid Playboy Bunny wannabe. Why is that even in the closet? I'm not Amy Winehouse, jeez; who's brilliant idea was *that* one? There should be little hearts, flowers, stars....I doubt I'd buy one for my doll, but I don't care if others do, everyone likes something different. Including the pink or blue hair; it can look pretty good sometimes. Who cares, it makes some people happy. There's purple lipstick?? I didn't know there's purple! Haha, hee, purple...hey, purple nail polish would be *so* good here!

EDIT: Ok, I saw the purple lipstick on a doll. She matched it to...her purple shoes. I wonder who would do that?? Probably the same type of doll who matched blue lipstick with her Kylie blue-dipped hair. I figure they must be kids, and so I vote for their dolls when I can. It's cute. Certainly very, um, *unusual*. They definitely get an "E" for effort, tho, and also for imagination. Everyone needs a good dose of imagination. :)

I agree with that playboy bunny tattoo. I'd love some flower and Jetta. Those would be fun. The purple (and colored lipsticks are fun. I dabble with makeup and while I'm not a make up artist I DO do a lot of make up looks and tutorials and colored lipstick is so fun. I actually have and WEAR purple lipstick a lot. It's pretty! Here's a photos of me with the purple lipstick/

[url]Https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzENJvTSvl_qNkRsamU1dEx4LVk[/url] (Sorry, you have to click the link. It won't say as an imagine when I put the img brackets. Grr!

It can be worn. It can be pretty. I lost think people look at the less then norm colors and dismiss them. ��
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Maybe tomorrow?
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I think so. I just got the banner, which said Update Now. But it's not available yet. Oh, the mild anxiety...
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    I think so. I just got the banner, which said Update Now. But it's not available yet. Oh, the mild anxiety...

I just got it too, it said something like "Update now and buy the new spring collection"
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Yep, I got that too. Hope it's more than just clothes though.

Seem to be lots of "night before" warnings going on in the game for the past few weeks? I wonder if that is intentional or a glitch?
  • Options
    I just got the banner, and an icon tag too. It's a teaser for tomorrow. :):D:):D:):D
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I really hope it's tomorrow and guessing about that "buy the spring collection" maybe it's about Balmain?
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    These accidental banners are hilarious. I'm so excited for the new Spring collection!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Better star saving K-Stars :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And visions of updates will dance in our heads.....oh, 9 months early for Twas the night before Update. lol. Sometimes an update feels like Christmas. Update....Update....Update..... When the Update hits, Let's start the Update thread with the the Number of the Update. ;) Otherwise I'll add it later.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I didn't see a banner. :(
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I rushed to the App Store after reading this on my phone, but it ofcourse was not available yet... But it must come today, whoohoo!!

image_zpsu7wc5kca.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yup. Came running here too when I saw the banner, but there wasn't an update available. To say I'm excited is an understatement! Can't wait to see the new stuff. Hope there's a new location too though, and that Big Sur is still a location so I can buy the doggy. Only have 122 stars until Wednesday though, ugh.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.