Mario & Jen's style secrets

RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
Is it worth the 10 k-stars to charm Mario to reveal his style secrets? Trying to save k-stars for new pets ..
Android

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Rumpel!

Being very honest, never bother to pay anything on this game, cause the game won't compensate you back enough!

Sometimes you will loose fans or you going to do an extra gig or whatever, but none outcome stemmed of paying k-stars is good as saving k-stars to spend on things you really want!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hi Vats!
    Thank you so much for your advice!
    I had promised myself to spend k-stars only on things I really can get.. after my last weekend giftbox disasters - where I managed to open always the wrong one: 50 energy bolts (!!!) , a sportsbra and 4000 $.
    Thanks again
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to add my experience. I never payed the stars for a storyline. Then I recall a weekend event, not spending the 1 star, and getting less final event points than people who had spent it. Not a lot but still. And then another time that I had one Android spend the star, one android not, and the one that spent the star got a little more. I don't think all the events are like that. And it might have been a while ago, I think my rule of thumb is, if Kim urges me to spend the star I consider it. Otherwise she lets you know....meh. But I've spent my last stars on that nonsense about Cassio. He's all talk.

and I'm sorry, that's not the best bunch of giftboxes. But.....I think the 50 Energy is ok with me, I tell myself it's the gift of time. I'm getting that energy without scrounging. So that's not always bad. And, if it's early enough in the event, and you get the 30 Event points, some people hate that but, ok, it's not clothes...but it gets you closer to clothes. :)

4000$ Box? I hate those too, but I'm no longer complaining. Not when they want us to spend 35,000$ on a basic watch. Shrug
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hi Koko!
    If it was only one k-star I wouldn't have asked and probably paid it. But 10 for Mario and then 10 for Jen? Nope.
    As for the weekend giftboxes I absolutely get furious when I get energy bolts!!! I prefer the cash then. How hard it is to earn 40 k-stars; it is simply unfair to get 50 energy for that or items from the daily giftbox. And then the cute dress I wanted wasn't even in one of those boxes....
    I think I'm done with buying giftboxes...
    Android