Weekend Event 3/11/16 - Roll on up for the Mykonos Tour!

Comments

• nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I like the beret hair so much! I'm not a big fan of the earnables but that's fine since I just bought the Dubai house and its furniture so I'm broke right now. Maybe I'll just aim for the bag.

The gift boxes remind me so much of Grace from Scream Queens lol!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I asked for the beret so many times and they finally put it!!!! Yay thanks only for that glu because the shoes are so ****ing ugly again.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg love the earnable items, especially the bag, I need that in my life! Hope I win the gift box skirt and top...

I usually love dating events, but I'm so broke this week! I bought the New Jersey house and also bought some kash clothing items.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    What a shocker! We have the teaser so early!
    I absolutely love the bag and the beret. I'm glad I've got some money saved for the wine :o
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Beautiful items!

WE48.png
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my, it's all gorgeous!! I MUST have them all!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I like the bag and the top so, I must suffer through the shoes to get there and give Xime those wonderful items. I hope the guys stuff is as cute!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Guys it's true that glu changed the short ombré hair inspired by KHLOE on android too? It's only ombré on one side like iOS now.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Guys it's true that glu changed the short ombré hair inspired by KHLOE on android too? It's only ombré on one side like iOS now.

Yeah, it's true. I just don't understand why.

Screenshot_2016_03_10_15_19_21.png
    ticisss wrote: »

I just guess that they couldn't fix the hair on iOS. The hair looks more cute without ombré in my opinion.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

what a bad move, in fact the worst move they could've done out of all the options
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I love the Event items. But I have the hair on iOS and one Android. I don't see the difference. I put on the medium brown on both dolls, and don't see what you mean? Someone explain it to me, I'm embarrassed to say I'm going blind. The nuns were right. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love the Event items. But I have the hair on iOS and one Android. I don't see the difference. I put on the medium brown on both dolls, and don't see what you mean? Someone explain it to me, I'm embarrassed to say I'm going blind. The nuns were right. lol.
    The hair on iOS was glitched since the event, ombré only in one side and the android one was fine then they couldn't fix the iOS one and they changed the android one with ombre only one side like the iOS one.
    I don't have that hairstyle, but I can imagine it must be pretty annoying. Wonder why Glu changed the android one rather than just fixing the iOS glitch??
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    So the gig advice I got last time worked out for me and I got all the items. What can you guys advise me this time so I can finish this event too? :D
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    So the gig advice I got last time worked out for me and I got all the items. What can you guys advise me this time so I can finish this event too? :D

Dates at Oak in Soho! The "expensive wine" action will get you a boatload of hearts.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Dates at Oak in Soho! The "expensive wine" action will get you a boatload of hearts.

But be prepare to expend big time!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    _zps16ttay33.jpg

The purse looks hideous. I'll grind for the shoes but I'm not grinding for the see-through shirt lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Stardust1 wrote: »
    But be prepare to expend big time!

Right, there's that. Obviously only works if you have a good amount of kash saved up, but it's the easiest way!
    Btw, Sassy got me hardcore craving Greek food with her pictures, so I stopped by the market this morning and had pita and tzatziki for breakfast. :p
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts

Thanks Koko, you just made me snort/choke on my morning coffee with that last sentence :eek:
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Thanks Koko, you just made me snort/choke on my morning coffee with that last sentence :eek:

OMG! Lol!!! I just clicked.

Hope you're well, HoneyRaven :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    OMG! Lol!!! I just clicked.

Hope you're well, HoneyRaven :)

Thanks Amy, you too! ;)

I had to read it twice, because I wasn't sure I had gotten it correct the first time. A very tongue-in-cheek comment there from our favorite moderator! Hubby asked me what I was laughing at and I just shook my head XD
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    ah, a dating event! Considering that it was several months between them the last time it's nice to have one again. I'm curious to how much I'll like the guys looks and almost hope I don't want to complete them but I have 70k ATM and am willing to go down to 10k (I feel broke under 30k TBQH) if the items are my taste.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I thought we were gonna have a party event I just spent all my money on the calabasas house and it's furniture buy dating is cool too since we haven't had one in a while
    Hi, If you spouse is the kind t occasionally pay for the date, doing 1 hr npc dates during the event might throw the free dates back a bit. I was getting one out of 3 or 4 dtes free, than did npc 1 hrs, and stopped getting free ones. I had to then heavily date my spouse only, and then the started again after a while. But this was a month ago, and I'm still nt back up to Te 1 in 3 or 4.

A better plan is to do 1hr, and you can have that 1 hr available for 15 or 20 minutes, depending on when in the cycle you caught it when that turns yo an..by now you have no energy from the run of quickies, so go collect from pets and tappables. Keep checking the date timer by inviting, then cancelling if you don't like the time. When you catch another good time....ride that wave like tge irst one.

I hope we have some special things...like when the hair was the same two boxes over and over. Or a dating equivalent of scl during gig weekends. Hey, it will be nice to date in the special date liocations. I guess it's time to decorate Big Sur ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The earnables are cute! Nothing spectacular, but I'm happy to welcome those items in my wardrobe :)

The gift box items are cute aswell, but I'm not loosing sleep if I'm not gonna get any of those items.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    except for the purses and the box shoes, I'm pretty excited about everything else. though it almost seems like the earner stuff doesn't really go together.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Hi, If you spouse is the kind t occasionally pay for the date, doing 1 hr npc dates during the event might throw the free dates back a bit. I was getting one out of 3 or 4 dtes free, than did npc 1 hrs, and stopped getting free ones. I had to then heavily date my spouse only, and then the started again after a while. But this was a month ago, and I'm still nt back up to Te 1 in 3 or 4.

A better plan is to do 1hr, and you can have that 1 hr available for 15 or 20 minutes, depending on when in the cycle you caught it when that turns yo an..by now you have no energy from the run of quickies, so go collect from pets and tappables. Keep checking the date timer by inviting, then cancelling if you don't like the time. When you catch another good time....ride that wave like tge irst one.

I hope we have some special things...like when the hair was the same two boxes over and over. Or a dating equivalent of scl during gig weekends. Hey, it will be nice to date in the special date liocations. I guess it's time to decorate Big Sur ;)

hmm, interesting.

Funnily enough, I completed the 'love' clothing items and my husband has YET to pay for a date officially. If I didn't know better I'd think it was because I keep vetoing a second child XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I should say, it's the iOS game that regularly gets paid dates. One of the Androids, got one once then I started seeing those NPCs. No one has confirmed that's what happened, but in case others regularly get paid dates, I wanted to mention what happened to me. :) The game that get regular paid dates has been married since the option came out.

So, you're saying no to a 2nd child, he may be feeling insecure. (These dolls have feelings. Plus, they're so used to never paying for a thing, they sometimes cling to any excuse to pass the buck. Excuse me, I meant pass the bill. If they passed the buck once in a while, we wouldn't be so excited when they pick up the check. My Spouse is a real player abandoned game, that doesn't know it hasn't been played in a year. ;) But he plays other games, maybe that's why he's an 'active' nonplayer. Or maybe my game is just in the Twilight Zone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary