~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Aw, Vats! I love it!!! :)

I remember the first time we talked, someone snatched your wallet or phone? Hope that never happens again.

It'll be a year for me on the 12th. I came here for a question, with no intentions to stay. That's why I chose this username too, pleaseeee let me change it now!! But then I saw the Party Thread, it all seemed like fun so I started posting too.

Oh, and it was the St. Patrick's Day event. Everyone was mad at Glu, haha! ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Awe thanks Vats! What a touching open letter. That really means a lot to me. I joined this forum so that I could find friends because none of my Facebook friends were playing KKH game. But I never imagined that I would become quite popular on the forums. I find it kinda weird because although I'm talkative on the forums, I'm quite the opposite IRL.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko, is the one where she asks about to we renew our votes? I answered that one, did you saw it? I left that message there for a week.

Amy, I promise is coming out soon! You know I have a lot of ideas for putting you guys on the cover, but I need about a month to collect fun stories.

Thanks for the sweet memory Charli lol, my runs were never the same! If you want we can call you with other name! Do you prefer Bilal or something else?

Carol hope the forum inspires you to be more talkative in RL too! Believe me, you have a lot to contribute to the world!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aw Vats you're so sweet! I've enjoyed this past 1 year with you and everyone else :o My forum anniversary is 14th of this month. So you, Charli and me joined around the same time!

I joined the forum because my game was accidentally deleted (Drat!). I chanced upon the event thread and I recall having a brief newbie conversation with Moony, Noona and Vats. I remember some of you were going to travel for a few days, so I said I was lonely or something lol, and then Vats comforted me. Everyone was super friendly so I stayed! Then I continued meeting so many awesome people til today.

Time flies, but beautifully <3
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm so glad the Party threads have gotten so many of my friends here. Now, I have to go back, I didn't understand something Vats said about Votes.

And Bilal, I can't think of how you can change your name. We can talk about other possibilites by pm if you like.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Happy Birthday Sassy, our Balmain ambassador! <3

wrz3Bjw.jpg
    0YeOSOZ.jpg
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats, amazing post, you brought tears to my eyes. It actually made me realise who fast time flies and how this forum became an important part of my everyday life :)
    I can't remember the exact date I joined, but I know why I did. Couple of years ago I played another game and stumbled upon its forum. It was the best thing ever. I made friends for life. I have lovely memories from that time and all because of the forum. And I still communicate with couple of the members although we don't play the game for 4-5 years now. So when I started playing KKH, I started searching for the forum, so I can start to communicate with other players and share tips, strategies and have fun. I found exactly what I was looking for. And more. I was lurking for a long time and just reading. I think one of my first posts was in Wednesdays and then in the Party thread. Everyone was so welcoming so I started coming more often and here we are today. <3

Nai, thank you! I love the photos! Balmain, champagne & beach! xo
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    A7rDnUR.png?1

Aw Koko that's cute! I love your in-game messages!

I was talking about other message you wrote to me around Valentine's Day! I answered that Vats would be at Florence waiting for Kat to renew their vows, it was a case of lost in translation lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Some photos from my Salonica birthday bash :D
    o8gzy8.jpg

My cake was perfect! Unfortunately these are the only pics I have of it :(
    257ja14.jpg

I don't know if I mentioned this, but bf and I are born on the same date, he's just 4 years older :)

iOS
    07/2014 
    Vats wrote: »
    A7rDnUR.png?1

Aw Koko that's cute! I love your in-game messages!

I was talking about other message you wrote to me around Valentine's Day! I answered that Vats would be at Florence waiting for Kat to renew their vows, it was a case of lost in translation lol

Oh, ok, See, surprising me like that was so lovely, the other dolls do funny messages, but Kat always plays to you. lol. Well, maybe not always. lol. Off to change the messages. :)

That's how sweet you are. You touch everyone here. And I think I took votobooth pictures of us Valentines Day. I'll check after I figure out this theme. lol.

And, I was trying to come up with a theme, so I googled March 11th - 13 and came up with something, oh wait. I remember it would have been
    JohnnieAppleseed /honoring tools/ plant a flower' Days. lol. So I tried another search, and hit upon the onset of the Great Pandemic hitting NYC in 1918. So.......EDITED TO UPDATE: NVMD> I HAVE OUR THEME
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vat's I don't know if you saw this............

166e1f08-caad-4cb5-b3a5-0fc5b4e2f5fe_zps2szunifd.png

I don't know what you did Vats, but you do like to spread the love around if you know what I mean. lol. (He looks very serious. oooooooh Vats)

But it is SOOOOOOOOO nice to see Jax back up and all healthy and dashing. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I saw it! The first thing that I did after sign in was sent a PM to Nai! That creep me out!

Glad you found a theme Koko!

Sassy I love to see your pics! You're a goddess! Highlighting the one you're smiling and the one you're looking embarrassed with the balloons lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh, I thought it was just in fun. You'd be pmd otherwise I'm sure. :) Maybe I let the cat out of the bag about the Secret Vats Fan Club and the March Mission for at one time or another each of us put your name in our messages. In fact, Apple P is the only one who hasn't mentioned you in my family yet. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vats wrote: »
    Sassy I love to see your pics! You're a goddess! Highlighting the one you're smiling and the one you're looking embarrassed with the balloons lol

hihihihi thanks love <3 I love sharing happy moments with you guys :D

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg Vats you are like a special blonde Brazilian angel that sprinkles fairy dust all over us like it was Carnaval! Thank you for reminding me of my sinful past. Don't worry, I shall sin no more. Unless it has something to do with Chris Brown, a rope, and some Laboutins, of course.

Obrigado, my dear friend.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Omg hhahhaha sorry sorry Vats. I PMed you back what happened, I actually wanted to write more after that line but I was pondering and then accidentally hit "Done". Then my food came so I switched off my phone and then totally forgot about it until now.

I apologize on behalf of Jax, HAHAHA he is so playful sometimes!
    PM to add
    Ahh, I knew it wasn't serious. Otherwise I never would have posted. What would you guys think of a special thread just showing our friends with cute/funny/interesting greetings? I love running into a friend with a message.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Ahh, I knew it wasn't serious. Otherwise I never would have posted. What would you guys think of a special thread just showing our friends with cute/funny/interesting greetings? I love running into a friend with a message.

I'd love a thread like that! Love reading people's greetings, especially the funny ones. Luz's greetings always make me laugh :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ahhhhhh, I'm sick and dyyyyyyiiiiinnnnngggggg! I had jury duty today--lots of larfs, seriously (hey! I can have a good time anywhere!), until suddenly I got sick af. For no apparent reason whatsoever. My head is pounding, my bones are aching, Tums have become my best friend, and I'm all bundled up in bed with ginger ale and my phone. And my boyfriend, who is for some reason watching an old movie called Chinatown. So I'm just creeping around, 'cause it hurts to write, seeing everybody having fun, and that's just nice in and of itself. And it makes me happy seeing everyone having a good time. Ugh, have to drag myself back to the courthouse again tomorrow--how will I start the weekend event at 5 am? Ohhhhh, I'm going to lose a whole day! :(
    Sassy, the pictures are amazinggg!! And I love the cake! :D

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Wow definitely have a lot to catch up on !!

Vats, thanks for your letter, you're amazing, and I am thankful for spending all those fun moments with you.

Sassy, Happy birthday girl, you look GLORIOUS.

Isabeau , I only hear about jury duty on tv shows haha it's just one of those typically American things... And you're sick to boot :( I wish you a swift recovery *sending all the positive vibes*
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Wow definitely have a lot to catch up on !!

Vats, thanks for your letter, you're amazing, and I am thankful for spending all those fun moments with you.

Sassy, Happy birthday girl, you look GLORIOUS.

Isabeau , I only hear about jury duty on tv shows haha it's just one of those typically American things... And you're sick to boot :( I wish you a swift recovery *sending all the positive vibes*

Chanrin--You are so sweet and I am sending you the biggest hug! hughughughughughug!!!
    Oh no, isabeau, I totally missed your post. Hope you feel better soon! :(

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hope you're feeling better now, isabeau!

Vats, what a wonderful post. You are such an awesome person and I'm so glad you joined this forum.

& happy (belated) birthday, Sassy! Your pics look amazing and so fun!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    spring_forward_daylingt_saving_time_pink_blossoms.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thank you so much for this. no one else is up yet, and I totally forgot about the time change. I know it's not spring yet, but it's getting close! Happy Almost Spring!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Zoye, Chanrin and Eselle thanks for the beautiful messages!

Koko I loved the idea! I have a lot fun with the in-game messages , Chanrin always has some great ones! I wish I could see what iOS pals talk to each other too!

Nai I have one waiting for you!

Carol thanks for telling us about the DST, next week the event starts early for us!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I just noticed that on my settings, that I've mistakenly prevented from seeing the correct DST (Eastern) haha. So now I've turned on my settings for the DST and I'm seeing the correct time on the forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    You guys are already in DST ? Europe has to wait until the end of the month! I guess you'll get the next 2 events faster :P
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hey everyone!

I thought about making a separate post about this, but I didn't want to clog up the forum. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game and being a part of this forum for over a year now, but unfortunately I've decided I need to take a hiatus.

In real life, I've always been an introvert and sort of technology obsessed (when it came around, any ways) but I've come to a point in my life now where it's even harder to make real life friends, and I need to put more energy into that. Also, I've gained around 10-15lbs this past year due to eating horribly and not exercising. This became painfully aware to me in October when I went on my cruise and saw how I looked in a bathing suit, and again last week when a co-worker asked if I was pregnant. I'm not. Yes, it was extremely rude but it made me realize I need to focus on being healthier and exercising so I can feel happy about the way I look. I can't sit around on weekends grinding for clothes made of pixels. I know some people can do all of these things with no issues but I seriously lack self discipline. I have to cut something out and the game is it. With my work hours and everything else there's just not much time for me to put into the game. And sorry to lay all my personal biz out there, but my boyfriend has had an issue with me playing this game for a while. I have questioned our relationship and still do, but there's no harm in me pulling away for a while to see if things improve. By doing this I can work on the things I listed as well.

I don't plan on deleting the game. I'd like it to always be there and maybe I can return to it sometime. I'll likely check in to date so I won't get divorced, but that's it. I know I'll miss out on a ton of awesome weekend stuff but that is something I have to just live with. It's only pixels, right?

I really have enjoyed getting to know you guys, and I'll check in every now and then to say hello. Also, if any of you would like to keep in contact with me on "the other side" just PM me for my email. If not, I totally understand.

Hopefully I'll be back sometime and see you all later :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!