Weekend Event 3/11/16 - Roll on up for the Mykonos Tour!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I thought we were gonna have a party event I just spent all my money on the calabasas house and it's furniture buy dating is cool too since we haven't had one in a while

I'm definitely gonna buy the Calabasas mansion for my new doll since we're most likely gonna have the party event by next week. But I don't think that I'm gonna purchase any furniture for both of my doll's property now since I need to spend the cash for the dating event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I have also bought the Calabasas house for my doll recently, so getting the items is gonna be tricky!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I thought about buying the new house but then remembered the last time I bought property, a dating event was that weekend so I held off. Whew!

Bort has been paying for our dates lately but I know that'll end this weekend too
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm definitely gonna buy the Calabasas mansion for my new doll since we're most likely gonna have the party event by next week. But I don't think that I'm gonna purchase any furniture for both of my doll's property now since I need to spend the cash for the dating event.

I got it over the winter holiday and it's GLORIOUS for Parties - 7 available guest spots! during the last party event I definitely kept myself parked there XD
    I should say, it's the iOS game that regularly gets paid dates. One of the Androids, got one once then I started seeing those NPCs. No one has confirmed that's what happened, but in case others regularly get paid dates, I wanted to mention what happened to me. :) The game that get regular paid dates has been married since the option came out.

So, you're saying no to a 2nd child, he may be feeling insecure. (These dolls have feelings. Plus, they're so used to never paying for a thing, they sometimes cling to any excuse to pass the buck. Excuse me, I meant pass the bill. If they passed the buck once in a while, we wouldn't be so excited when they pick up the check. My Spouse is a real player abandoned game, that doesn't know it hasn't been played in a year. ;) But he plays other games, maybe that's why he's an 'active' nonplayer. Or maybe my game is just in the Twilight Zone.

I'm an android player so maybe that just is it. And he's just going to stay perpetually pressed because until they give us the option to swap out the nanny for our spouse on android I am NOT having a second child! XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    God dam it!! I spent like 80k cash after the update! I have hardly any left for wine at Soho! I'm such an idiot!

Anyone remember approx how much it costs to complete a dating weekend? 20k? 30k?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    God dam it!! I spent like 80k cash after the update! I have hardly any left for wine at Soho! I'm such an idiot!

Anyone remember approx how much it costs to complete a dating weekend? 20k? 30k?

20K is enough for me
    PM to add
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    20K is enough for me

Do you spend the $20k just on dates at OAK? I've never finished a dating event :(

I really like this weekends items :) I wouldn't wear a beret irl, but it's suuuuper cute with the hair on the dolls!!! I love it!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    Do you spend the $20k just on dates at OAK? I've never finished a dating event :(

I really like this weekends items :) I wouldn't wear a beret irl, but it's suuuuper cute with the hair on the dolls!!! I love it!

Yep only at Oak. I will pick a new target, go on 1h and 2h dates since wine completes them. If they hit 4h or 8h dates, I switch people.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So funny, I was about to divorce my husband as we reached max status and I already have all the gifts and both babies, but I'll keep him for this event!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    NoQP09i.png
    T9Y8CL0.png
    PM to add
    Hair is kinda cool but not in my set (I knew it!) so I didn't open more.

5oW9X1o.png
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I started my third comeback a week or so ago, and grrr I HATE the "love guru" action! It's so useless, I dread when it pops up. I want "vintage wine" instead.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Right! Once G won the giftbox I came here to see if anyone had opened a set yet and of course Nai had...and I saw my ussual box had , in her set, an event item, I selected it and sure enough it had a differet one but an item anyway. So I'm living my set here too, to help other male character players.

Screenshot_2016-03-11-07-30-44-1.png

I kinda like the items, I hate it when they give this high pants but the colors and combinations are appropiate for the 'love' theme I guess. The guys are looking a lot like S e x and the City's Samantha's Lawrence of Arabia kinda lover of the second movie or is that the first one?, when they go to Dubai. LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm so happy with the earnables! The shirt is similar to the one from the gift boxes, couple of weeks ago.

Okay, I opened a box right away and got the suit jacket (Meh, no screenshot either). And then in my free box....

ue3oQVG.png

How cool is that! :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Wow, congrats, lucky you!!
    Charli wrote: »
    I'm so happy with the earnables! The shirt is similar to the one from the gift boxes, couple of weeks ago.

Okay, I opened a box right away and got the suit jacket (Meh, no screenshot either). And then in my free box....

ue3oQVG.png

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

ue3oQVG.png

Pretty cool if you like the hair lol...I actually hate it. I guess I'm getting to old for crazy hairstyles hehehe. Congrats! Hair in this game, crazy or not, is not easy to get.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Thanks! :D

Last week I opened a lot of boxes but didn't get the hair, so I really wanted this one. I just want all the hair in this game, great or not. :p

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I don't see the fun on finish the event on 5 minutes honestly...
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    NoQP09i.png
    T9Y8CL0.png

Aww GLU! Why put that hair in a box? It's the only thing worth grinding for!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Pretty cool if you like the hair lol...I actually hate it. I guess I'm getting to old for crazy hairstyles hehehe. Congrats! Hair in this game, crazy or not, is not easy to get.

Not really too-too crazy, just a natural style. Aside from the extra detailing on the side it looks a lot like mine when I've done a twist out, which means I need it (sigh).
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Great stuff, Stardust!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Right! Once G won the giftbox I came here to see if anyone had opened a set yet and of course Nai had...and I saw my ussual box had , in her set, an event item, I selected it and sure enough it had a differet one but an item anyway. So I'm living my set here too, to help other male character players.

Screenshot_2016-03-11-07-30-44-1.png

I kinda like the items, I hate it when they give this high pants but the colors and combinations are appropiate for the 'love' theme I guess. The guys are looking a lot like S e x and the City's Samantha's Lawrence of Arabia kinda lover of the second movie or is that the first one?, when they go to Dubai. LOL.
    Linda

#KKH4Life

Who finished it in 5 minutes? :eek:

Seriously? That really takes the fun out of everything...!
    Linda

#KKH4Life

Oh not people from here I'm talking about Instagram.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Seriously? That really takes the fun out of everything...!

Exactly.....
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I decided to open up to three boxes before starting the event, because I really liked the dress. So, I got:
    2uqgfap.jpg

I was a little sad to just miss the dress, but at the very least, I got the hair which made me happy. When I won my free box, I decided to not go for my normal box and go for where the dress was in my first set, and I got:
    20igevq.jpg

I am so happy! I forgot to take a photo of after the boxes were opened in my excitement. The shoes were in the top left box though.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I can't believe it!!! The bag is in the box that I always pick during this month. (Each month, I change the location of the first box.) And then the other two were picked based on photos of the good stuff in the guys' boxes. Those seemed like lucky spots, and they were! ������

image.jpg]

Edit: well, I seem to be unable to post a pic at the moment. The hair was top row, second from left. The bag was bottom row, third from left. And the dress was bottom row, far right.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my freebie box. I was so unlucky last week on both of my games, but my doll won a gift box prize.

Screenshot_2016-03-11-07-06-07-1.png

I'm too nervous to open up my freebie box from my new game lol

Whenever I opened up my freebies, it just feels so nerve-wracking to me haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts

Agree, I kinda feel sad for those.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    In my first box I got the dress, I'm really happy but I really wanted the hair :(:(

Decided to chase after it but got 30 event ponts and 50 energy bolts :(:(

I don't know if can sacrifice more kstars for the beret hairstyle... I guess I'll get back to sulking in a corner :(:(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    I opened three boxes right away, and they were pretty good:

image_zpsdx504jxy.jpeg

And in my free box....

image_zpsckswqwea.jpeg

Whoohoo!!! Got soooooo lucky!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life