Weekend Event 3/11/16 - Roll on up for the Mykonos Tour!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    In my first box I got the dress, I'm really happy but I really wanted the hair :(:(

Decided to chase after it but got 30 event ponts and 50 energy bolts :(:(

I don't know if can sacrifice more kstars for the beret hairstyle... I guess I'll get back to sulking in a corner :(:(

Same here. On my first game, I won the dress. As a matter of fact, I haven't won a freebie gift box hairstyle for months.😕 I'm usually winning clothing or accessories.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my other freebie box from my new game. Carolyn Ferocious is one lucky diva today. I decided to randomly change my gift box pattern by reviewing my last week's screen shots.

Screenshot_2016-03-11-08-09-47-1_zpshzxkdolf.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys!

I'm very pleased with the event!

I love date events and this one came at a good time, since V&B were falling absurd amounts of positions at the top couples list. I'm here to at least one date event per month:)!

The earnables are so good! The white shirt is definitely already one of my favorite items, a must have for sure! The pants and shoes complement well the look, but I think they can get even better if used with other wardrobe pieces.

The items of the boxes are very funky! The hair is definitely the best 'Afro' hair that they released, of course it isn't for Vats, but I'm rooting here for you Andrzej! I also loved the suit + pants and shoes combo, however unlike the earnables these pieces just go well together.

Because of this fact I was hoping to win a Kim's pick or K-stars, it would be more useful to me, but I won my usual 4k K$:
    3L4HSml.png?1

Congrats to all lucky guys and ladies and unlucky pals we're here together:p

Now all I need is to sink me in Vintage Wine!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I opened three boxes: money, energy and that tan ruffle shirt from the closet. There was only one event item in my palette. So frustrated I closed it without taking a picture. :(
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yeah, my palettes weren't great. the Androids got the hair, 30 event points, 50 energy, 40 Stars, and 2 cash. I'm going back in later I guess. but unfortunately while I really want the last earner prize, I'm not feeling the dress enough to chase it. It's the colors. Beige and brown do NOT fit in a purple world. lol. But my moods change with the hours on the clock. I'll be chasing the dress big time in a while. I can feel it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    My palette wasn't very good. Three boxes had kash, two boxes had energy, one box had 30 event points, and only two boxes had actual event items (the dress and the shoes). I of course picked a box with kash in it. As much as I like the gift box dress and hair, I don't like them enough to spend k-stars chasing them. *le shrug*
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks Vats!

I have 86 kstars and still the free box so I'm going to just hope for luck, remind myself over and over that all of this is 'just pixels' and go into the boxes without expectations. Hopefully it's in the cards for me!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Told you I'd probably chase the dress again. lol. Posting it here too, because I got a feeling, and played the right boxes the 2nd time. Also got more points and energy. I posted Kat's look in the Fashion thread. Time to go Tap.

Happy Dating event everyone.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My Free box :)
    image_zpsnnyx8n4v.png
    New Hair Style!!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot but my free box was 30 event points and I opened one more and was lucky to get the dress! It was on the top row second box. I wasn't in love with the dress but I do like it! I'm not usually lucky enough to get an item on my first box :) what I would really love is that Leopard print purse but I'm not sure if I want to chase it, my luck probably won't continue. It wasn't even in my first palette and I haven't seen it in most of the palettes you are all posting :(

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Now looking at the items I like 3/7 purse and shirt from the earnables and the beret. The earnables shoes are kind of weird like all the shoes lately and same with the giftboxes ones. I don't know why but I don't like the dress and I'm not a big fan of animal print so I dont like the purse either.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o3vv42cMRz1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

that's all she wrote!! DX

I am slightly sad, but I will mourn until noon, remind myself it's all only pixels and be over it by monday when I will no longer see it in my game XD

I do wish I came here to look for patterns before choosing first tho since I waffled between left & right on my boxes. Ah well!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Andrzej look at the bright side, you got the complete suit!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_o3vv42cMRz1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

that's all she wrote!! DX

I am slightly sad, but I will mourn until noon, remind myself it's all only pixels and be over it by monday when I will no longer see it in my game XD

I do wish I came here to look for patterns before choosing first tho since I waffled between left & right on my boxes. Ah well!

Aww so close! :( But I'm sure you'll look great in the items you won. The men's earnable items are also really nice this weekend.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    O M G

So which box should I pick, I want the hair.

R89vdK0.jpg
    PM to add
    Wow! Good picks, Nai! :)

I'd say 7th or 8th box...
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    OMG. First time EVER when the hair took only 160 stars for me to get... lol.

200 stars and got the shoes and hair. Then my free box was +40 stars. I really wanted the suit set, but decided not to push my luck... My hair was in that same box as everyone else. The top 3rd box.

EDIT: And anyone notice the guy shoes was just a recolour of the Valentines Day one? BOOOOO. Would have liked new ones.

But I am LOVING the white shirt. It's one of the only nicely drawn clothes that the sleeves are rolled up so I can show off my tattoos. :) Wish it wasn't pure white though...
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Just finished the first gig. In case anyone cares, I didnt get a negative response afterward (like Maria seems to do lately.) I picked the middle option all three times. Afterward, Maria's niece Denise calls asking you to go to an event and help her get a guy.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Just finished the first gig. In case anyone cares, I didnt get a negative response afterward (like Maria seems to do lately.) I picked the middle option all three times. Afterward, Maria's niece Denise calls asking you to go to an event and help her get a guy.

Yeah same, but I chose the 3rd option when asked me where should I go.
    I have to say, our SOs being able to pay for the occasional date is one of my favourite new features of this game :) I've blown a load of kash this week on a new property and also on clothes that came with the update. When I saw it was a dating event, I was thinking I may struggle since I'm broke this week (well, relatively broke in terms of KKH wealth lol).

But due to my SO paying, I definitely think I'll finish the event. I had full energy, went on a 2 4 hour dates, then buy chance I levelled up! With that, I got to complete another 2 dates at once, one actually paid out a kstar! Then, my SO paid for like 3 dates in a row! I've just earned the shoes, but I'm having trouble styling them with anything :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I've been on like 20 dates in a row and my SO haven't paid for JACK.
    I'm so disappointed -_-
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I've been on like 20 dates in a row and my SO haven't paid for JACK.
    I'm so disappointed -_-

That sucks! :( is there still a problem with some android games not getting dates paid by their SOs? Does your SO ever pay? I'm sure I saw Koko talking about this in a thread in Support.

Tell your So that they're cheap and they need to get their wallet out lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    That sucks! :( is there still a problem with some android games not getting dates paid by their SOs? Does your SO ever pay? I'm sure I saw Koko talking about this in a thread in Support.

Tell your So that they're cheap and they need to get their wallet out lol

It must still be an issue because I have dated the husband exclusively and STILL have not received any bubble saying he will pay. This whole event I am at 500 points now and he hasn't paid for anything. xD
    Cilan wrote: »
    It must still be an issue because I have dated the husband exclusively and STILL have not received any bubble saying he will pay. This whole event I am at 500 points now and he hasn't paid for anything. xD

That must be so annoying, wonder why Glu hasn't fixed it :(

I'm like you, I always date my husband exclusively. I think Madison owes him the faithfulness - after I didn't play for a while (so no daily date) there was no divorce call when I next opened my game because the last place she was happened to be Oak :) Would seem wrong dating anyone else since he must be loyal (or a bit stupid lol). :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I didn't even know there was such a problem, I'll head to support then.
    I always date my husband exclusively too, and I he NEVER paid for any date since the feature was released :(:(:(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I wasn't expecting a dating event! Jesse is divorced again so I have to set him up with random thots lol. He did score the jacket in the free box. 30 event points on my other game. One box away from the dress, ugh! So pretty
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Urhhhhhhh. Have just stumbled home from the courthouse--not only is the judge hilarious, he was also the one who presided over all "The Goodfellas" trials--very cool! Anyway, I was too sick to go out for the lunch break and this really nice girl brought me from the Starbucks across the street a grande, half-caf, caramel macchiato with two extra shots of caramel syrup and extra-extra-extra caramel drizzle (which becomes a serious ball of caramel way at the bottom of the cup--I swear, I will just guzzle a whole one of those plastic bottles worth of caramel directly down my throat! Caramel. Freak. :):):) ) Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to write anymore today, I feel so terrible, but I just wanted to say when the jury recessed for lunch I kind of half lay on one of the benches in the hall and opened my game. So right now I'm writing because I'm seeing here everyone's saying about SOs not paying, and...as soon as I opened the app in the courthouse it started mini updating (iOS), though I had no idea why. I still don't know why. Then I went on about five dates total (also went on two around 6:00 am at home) and my husband paid for two of them after the update, at Oak. Be-lieve I ran up those bills with as many fancy dinners and wine orders as possible! But I've been getting only, like, five stars each date! What! Even though it says + bonus stars as well. My free box this morning was the VIP shoes--um, yuck? (Has anyone else noticed lately a lot of the earnable or VIP shoes make your doll look like her feet have bunions?! (My mother had a bunion. I named it Paul. Paul Bunion. Heh, heh, heh. Paul Bunyan. She wasn't happy at the time. Hee!) Then I bought two boxes also and got the dress and...40 stars. So with the shoes and dress I should've been getting bonus stars, certainly not five stars! The courthouse--they told us yesterday--"Don't worry, we have wifi for everyone's use!" <smile smile> and there were signs for the jurors there was wifi, but fk if every time I opened the forum, every.single.time.--"Welcome to the NYC Court System"...What?! So I kept trying to get into the forum, and: Welcome to the NYC Court....Ugh, yes they had wifi--if I wanted to wander around all their criminal and civil court information and who knows what all because I would keep getting disgusted and shut it down. I suddenly realized Iwas able to play KKH because of their wifi, but, wait a second--the system had weasel-ed its way into my phone and kept bringing up their wifi automatically, so I had to open up my settings and wipe it, or who knows, maybe I'd be dragging some government cookie around with me for, like, ever. And I was *not* going to ask my husband to pay for *their* dates. Anyway, I wasn't on Celebrity Big brother, so... Now I'm not sure what I'll do. Dates, the weekend gigs--or neither because I feel so horrible. But I wanted to say hi, and especially hi 'cause I miss everyone!❤️❤️❤️
    Ahaha , isabeau I just love your posts! I laughed so many times reading that :)
    Lol at you laying on the benches to concentrate on your KKH game! (Priorities? A trial? What?! But I need to try for the earnable Kkh items lol) love that!!! And Paul, your mothers bunion,I'm ctfu :)

I will definitely have to try hiding in the benches to play kkh once I'm fully back at work after my illness!
    (At the moment I'm working just a few hours in the office until I'm fully better again. :( boring but at least I'm getting there :) )

Lori, you have a government cookie with you, be careful ! Lol I'm messing :) hope you feel better soon :)<3
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Isabeau, your post made me laugh too. I hope you feel better. Try to rest and get sleep.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Isabeau, your posts always crack me up!!! :) I hope you feel better soon.. It seems like everyone is or has been sick these last few weeks!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo