Weekend Fashion Show - 3/11/2016 - Mykonos Love is in the Air & We love Fashion

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    93D2E2DF-2BD7-4C2C-A2F0-0624702AD555_zps6hsmt0ie.jpg

I'm not chasing the mystery box shoes when Dixie has plenty of options in her closet.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    All of your dolls look so gorgeous! I may be in the minority but love the Leopard purse- so took one more shot at opening a box and I got it!! :D cannot believe my luck this weekend. This is the quickest I've ever finished an event!

KKH_Screenshot_1457750540741.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hi guys, happy weekend to everyone! I didn't like this shirt/skirt set in the preview, but when I saw it on, I loved it. It's very Roman Holiday! Everyone looks lovely!

svHYaXT.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    xbhsGnh.png

qY3Kkar.jpg

Ugh, so upset about all the everyday gift box items in my free box. I just spent like two grand to open that haha, I'd at least like the 4k kash or the 50 energy or 40kstars over all those regular items. Oh well! I hope next weekend has better items to earn, I wont be trying to earn anything else. (Im a still a little salty about dating since I deleted my husband as a contact on accident) :p

Aww I'm sorry, and sorry about your husband too. Maybe the next one will be much better.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I wanna see someone style the giftbox shoes, I'm finding they're quite difficult to put them together with something without it looking awkward.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    14u7y3s.jpg

I'm like the country & western Molly Ringwald!

970lfo.jpg

The box shoes, I really have no idea how to style this week's stuff at all!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1457769488172.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I just earned the shoes! Not many options I liked, but I loved them with this dress!
    Tomorrow it's time to grind for the shirt
    I won the dress and the shoes (50 energy as well) with the boxes, LOVE the dress!!
    oh nice keem, i forgot i even had that dress! it goes well with the gift box shoes

qot3j8.jpg

And the earner shoes, I went with:

b9d649.jpg

2n6daow.jpg
    IOS

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've spent so many KStars this weekend it's embarrassing. But I'm absolutely happy!

majhbq.jpg

22ays2.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Im done Guys :))
    image_zpsh8nrvv9c.png
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    ofai53.jpg

This lace top is just so pretty and can styled so many ways from casual to fancy. I'm just really liking the way all you styled the event items and if you still haven't finished there is still penalty of time to finish.
    Sophie
    Right now the event isn't even half done! It's been open for a day and 4 hours, and as of this writing, we have more than a day and 11 hours left to go. Plenty of time for players to finish! :) You scared me. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Actually. I might just cave and try to earn the bag and maybe the shoes haha I'm so weak wah
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    ofai53.jpg

This lace top is just so pretty and can styled so many ways from casual to fancy. I'm just really liking the way all you styled the event items and if you still haven't finished there is still penalty of time to finish.

That ponytail is fierce. I want it. and you styled that top so nice. I couldn't picture how to style it
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Everyone's looking great :) I really love the items this week. I wasn't really sure about the white top at first, I thought it would only match with a few other items, but QueenCookie is right, it's so versatile and pretty :)

60BA79EC-849B-4B22-89A0-A567FD7DA12E_zps05f7hf3f.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I woke up and went to check if I could watch the vids to get six stars; not yet, so I looked at Other Offers: There's a gazillion videos to watch for the Skout app--I got 55 K-stars so far! It's horrible grinding, but stars! I'm doing it in the middle of a gig, so energy bolts are adding up while I'm busy getting free stars, and so I'm going back and forth between the two. I know putting this here may soon end the opportunity, and I would've posted here sooner but for the compulsion to keep watching the videos over and over and over. I don't know if someone input the offers wrong, but there's a few different Skout videos, ranging 15 to 35 seconds. Please hurry to see if you can do this!!!😘💋 (P.S. I used this thread because it's where most all will drop in today)

image_zpswdbxqzfu.png

Kevin (isabeau's husband): isabeau, sick dolls are supposed to be resting, sleeping, doing *something* but playing games and posting in forums!

isabeau: But it's a weekend event! Must. Earn. Things.! And more--I have to tell the dolls to get stars! As soon as humanly possible, before they're gone!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    YsTDM6n.pngC0xWbUk.png

The pants and the shoes are just so hard to style... I'll try those later!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o3y5edMMqH1te4chqo1_500.jpgi

Sometimes I'm anti re-colors but I really wanted this shirt in the original blue and missed it so I'm glad to have it once and would likely be willing to buy it in as many possible color/pattern combinations as possible since I like tucked in shirts for the games.

I'm feeling the look too in a 'new to town college professor that has to constantly rebuff students & colleagues' sexual advances if only because he's committed to being professional and trying to shed his hyper-sexual/'sexually liberated' reputation (though not habits) he's known for in his home town in the process'
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I can't stop changing, I have too many inspirations this weekend >,<

KmeEmko.jpg

9t7U92w.jpg

1kNnIHJ.jpg
    isabeau wrote: »
    I woke up and went to check if I could watch the vids to get six stars; not yet, so I looked at Other Offers: There's a gazillion videos to watch for the Skout app--I got 55 K-stars so far! It's horrible grinding, but stars! I'm doing it in the middle of a gig, so energy bolts are adding up while I'm busy getting free stars, and so I'm going back and forth between the two. I know putting this here may soon end the opportunity, and I would've posted here sooner but for the compulsion to keep watching the videos over and over and over. I don't know if someone input the offers wrong, but there's a few different Skout videos, ranging 15 to 35 seconds. Please hurry to see if you can do this!!!&#55357;&#56856;&#55357;&#56459; (P.S. I used this thread because it's where most all will drop in today)

image_zpswdbxqzfu.png

Kevin (isabeau's husband): isabeau, sick dolls are supposed to be resting, sleeping, doing *something* but playing games and posting in forums!

isabeau: But it's a weekend event! Must. Earn. Things.! And more--I have to tell the dolls to get stars! As soon as humanly possible, before they're gone!

For sure always check those "other offers". Some weeks they are 2Kstars instead of just one!
    IOS

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1457828451763.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

And done! I spent a total of 14K on the merman, did the event quests, and voila!
    I don't have many pants or skirts that go with it, but it sure is a pretty top!

Glu, please stop making these 6h quests with events require more energy then a traditional 8h quest!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Oh my, we had the same idea! I hated the top the way it was presented (with the long white skirt) but I love it with the black mini skirt!
    I know it's not Valentine's Day, I just love that white background ^^
    KKH_Screenshot_1457831762120_zpsucv4byls.jpg~original

Cheers everyone! Hope yall having a great week-end
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    I love that look Keem. And Chanrin!. I swear I love that hat and hair. :)

KKH_Screenshot_1457802974938_zpsdxxetyh5.jpg

Here's Kat and Victor in Mykonos after Kat earned her rewards. Thing is TMZ snapped this picture, right after the cameraman shouted out "Vats you look great. Kat, did you put on a pound or 2? Maybe Z is just looking a little more svelte." Then they posted it with the headline "Trouble in Paradise for the Cyber Monday Super Couple?" I call yellow journalism.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here are the twins after jetting off to London, after the TMZ fiasco.

KKH_Screenshot_1457822666451_zpsoxkzaerp.jpg

I don't know, maybe Z is a little thinner, or it could just be the long flowing line down through the boots.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, I'm Kayla, I'll be your waitress tonight

10diknk.jpg

My husband also finally gave me the dress. Here I am so enamored with my new clothes, I forget that he doesn't spend any time with our children

5n2995.jpg
    IOS

You look great in the dress. so nice Te spouses finally started giving gifts in the game.

Once that TMZ nonsense was exposed, Kat changed and has a nice afternoon in Soho with Vats. #almostspring

KKH_Screenshot_1457873491500_zpslvzkrwru.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    K9lnbmQ.jpg

Chanrin and Vats rocking in Black&White!

Everyone's looking great!

Have to confess that at first I thought the earnables would be really easy to match with the wardrobe stuff while the boxes items wouldn't!

But the earnables are very trick and looking at what you guys did with the boxes items, yeah I was so wrong!

Oh no Koko! Kat is amazing as always! Look to Vats and learn, inside he was about to loose his temper due the offenses that those guys were shouting to his beloved, but he used Madagascar's Penguins mantra ' Just smile and wave boys... smile and wave'. And that's it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Daaamn we so dashing, I need sunglasses!!
    We all prefer Kat smiling, better hope TMZ stop messing with her!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    OB0XOth.jpg

I paired the shirt with the red skirt. I think it looks great :) Not too sure about the shoes, but I don't own any shoes that match the outfit perfectly.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Here's my dolls styling for this week's event.

GRc95N.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections