Options

BonVoage - Sabbatical Suite

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Goodbyes are not the end, they simply mean Until We Meet Again.
  • furlough
  • leave of absence
  • recess
  • time off
  • break
  • holiday
  • liberty

These are better words to use, when our friends decide to step back, and focus their energies on other aspects of their lives. Right now we have Eselletea and Mommy to 3 Munchkins shifting their directions. Whether they leave for a day, or a season of Days, the door is always open. Come back to say Happy 4th of July, come back and say, "I'm back for good", or just know you can just pop in whenever for what ever reason.

I always profess to being Irish. And, whether it's a wedding or a wake, and anything in the middle, the Irish tend to handle it with a celebration of life. You got a job? Congratulations. You lost a Job? Let's commisserate. So, while others have wandered off and back in I do believe this is the first formal Sabbatical Requests. My parents were teachers, so I learned a Sabbatical is when you take time off but you're either scheduled for return, or the door is just left open. (Gotta love Tenure.) So, you guys aren't retiring, you're just sabbaticalling. How does that sound?

We'll have to get some food in here, but let me just hoist up this banner..............

Sabbatical.jpg

I love the Ocean Movies. Brad Pitt when he was hot, and when George looked good if you had Daddy issues. Anyway. Let's have fun. lets put up pics of our dolls with those of the Wandering Minstrals. (Guess I can't bring myself to say the word L E A V I N G. Now THAT should be a censored words. Leave my muphins alone. Can you imagine, a forum where a SAHM type can't post a pick of her baked goods without the picture being bounced for the phrase appearing in the picture code. Anyway, this way we can all have some pcs to hang onto of our friends.

OMG, Bon Voyage! That's what this is. Bring in the Ocean Liners, throw the confetti, let's make it a proper send off.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Maybe people think if we don't say Bye they won't bow out. But, I want to post AppleP with her friends. Mom to 3 MunchKins and AppleP caught a little lunch while the kids were napping. You're awesome, and I'm playing with your doll for as long as she's there. And don't worry, you look impeccably dressed.

Apple_P_Mom23_Munchkins.jpg

Then she jetted off for some fun on the Vegas Strip with Eselle. Feel free to grab the pics. Something for you guys to remember me by. :)

Apple_P_Eselle.jpg

Oh, I know. I promissed cake. So everyone's been peaking in, but they're not posting till they can grab a piece of cake. Ok, Here we go.

Bon_Voyage_Cake.jpg

Don't be afraid, we have a dupe in the back that we're cutting from. Mmmmm, Doesn't this look good? Who wants Cake???????????cake2.jpg

*******Thank you for pointing out I got Sassy instead of Eselle, but they hang out next to each other in my list. lol. I fixed it later on but couldn't take down the lovely picture of Sassy. ******
    Thank you Megannita for pointing out the typoed missing Y in BonVoyage. I love accuracy edits. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Gaaah I hate goodbyes! :/
    I wish you all the best girls!
    Eselle, I hope you reach your goals <3
    MT3M, have fun with the family, it's really the most important thing in life <3

P.S Koko, on that second pic - that's Sassy doll, not Eselle :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Thanks, Koko! I decided to update and keep the game on my old phone, but I am planning on locking it away. So, my doll shouldn't vanish. I hope this "sabbatical" on KKH is temporary. If I decide to delete for good, I may have fun and go on a gifting spree. ;) Enjoy the game everyone! Hope to see you all again soon! <3

Thanks, Sassy! I know my kids (and husband) will appreciate having more oft attention. :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    I thought something looked odd. Probably had my finger on the wrong button. Let me grab Apple P to see what happened.

Aha. Eselle is right above Sassy. I had my finger on the wrong button. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Here we go:
    ApplePampEselle202_zpsuoaok8iq.jpg

And, I'm very glad to hear you're not deleting Mommy. Your game will just be a Sleeping Beauty for a while. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    This is so sweet and awesome, Koko! Thank you :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Sorry you guys are leaving :( hope you come back to the forum one day xoxo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is so sad!:(

Eselle and MT3M you're girls are such nice companion and I truly wish you could stay the forum will loose two great pieces of its heart, but yeah I get it!

Hope you girls have successful journeys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Sad, indeed! But anyways, I wish you both the best in life! The game and this forum will always be here.

It was a pleasure to know you :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.