Weekend Event 3/17/2016 St. Patrick's Day at the local Irish Midori Bar

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yay party event! I feel that this event won't be as traumatizing as last year!

We guys have a lot of green stuff, but I hope to receive a pair of pants in a green with a texture that matches a green Balmain jacket that I'm eyeing for a while ... that would be perfect! Let's cross our fingers!

Stardust I know I know, I was just joking around because lately all people have spoken here is on this political crisis, then found it funny the fact of hear someone saying that would celebrate a relatively unknown holiday here!

Gosh you opened a wound, I miss São Paulo! I studied there and love being in such a big city, I now have to settle for the cows and pigs! Ok just kidding, it's not like that where I live lol

Oh yeah I know. It helps that I'm not actually brazilian so anytime the theme comes out I kinda close my ears and speak with myself in spanish...just a little so I don't punch someone lol. You should come visit!! São Paulo is here for you hehe.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The earn ables looks horrendous but I'm so glad that it's a party event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Dear Glu,

Thank you soon much for fixing the ombré hair! It's nice to see you listen to your customer base, even regarding 'small' glitches that don't really affect game play.

Sincerely,
    max

Also hi everybodyyyy! Happy St. Paddy's day and extra event day and creepy get-pinched if you aren't wearing green day.
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I like the necklace.....
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    wish earner and gift box items were switched, I sooooo badly want the pigtails!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Koko I hope you liked and is willing to get that pigtails hair for Kat!

Vats would love to play teacher and student with her;)

Ok everybody good luck tomorrow!

Yeah, Kat's getting up early to go opening Giftboxes for the hair. I have a couple of ideas for the school girl look, but boy, would I like to borrow Brit's School girl outfit for a while. Hmmmm, she might come up with something. (I'm blushing)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Dear Glu,

Thank you soon much for fixing the ombré hair! It's nice to see you listen to your customer base, even regarding 'small' glitches that don't really affect game play.

Sincerely,
    max

Also hi everybodyyyy! Happy St. Paddy's day and extra event day and creepy get-pinched if you aren't wearing green day.

Wait? What? You get pinched if you Don't wear Green? Hmmm. 55 minutes from the big apple, you get pinched. Wear green on St. Patrick's day, get pinched. Don't wear Green on St. Patrick's Day......get pinched. I really love the parade. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    When I was 17 my family and I went to Vegas during St Patrick's and some big burly motorcycle looking guy pinched me. I pointed to him that I had green on my shoes and he said that I could pinch him back. I was just about to when my father grabbed my arm and led me away saying "she's fine!" lol. These days I try to remember to wear green or at least go out without my father if I don't ;)
    IOS

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    2db1ldh.jpg

I had a similar green tracksuit by Adidas back in the 90s =/

Love the gift box items tho! Hope I get the luck of the Irish!
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Those pigtails are LIFE, I love the shaggy hair look on my doll and I'm in so in love with the heels and the necklace!!
    The necklace most of all, I love that it plunges down (station necklaces are they called?) I really love it for open chested clothing most of all.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    The female items look great! All green, but nothing over the top like the feather boa and the green bowler hat (although cute) last time.

I am praying to jeebus for a male hairstyle that isn't with a cap/hair/beanie, etc. And maybe facial hair!!! Bad thing about these threads is how only the girls get the previews. I am dying of anticipation lol!

And also hope they do a +1 star for everything! Would be fun.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I really lile that we are getting pants and a sweater. Just 2 more hours until the event starts, right?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes, US already switched to Daylight Savings and we did not yet, Kateliciously! So 10:00 hrs CET it will start!
    I really lile that we are getting pants and a sweater. Just 2 more hours until the event starts, right?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yes, US already switched to Daylight Savings and we did not yet, Kateliciously! So 10:00 hrs CET it will start!

Yay! I guess I have to start my first party now :) Thank you Linda.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm so glad it's a party event, I need those millions of fans lol
    Stupid me, forgot the iPad at home today.. oh well, I play later tonight when home :)
    I like the green pants and bracelet.. not so sure about the top. The giftbox items - hair and necklace!

And Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!
    qnwj0j.jpg

P.S Amy, love your story and pics! Breathtaking nature! <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!!

image_zpspu48hhru.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay! I guess I have to start my first party now :) Thank you Linda.

I thought recently Glu has changed it such that only gigs/parties started after the event has commenced will give event points?
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I thought recently Glu has changed it such that only gigs/parties started after the event has commenced will give event points?

Oh no! Really? I'm just about finished an 8 hour party :(
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    5SEIQg1.png
    W2cvK16.png
    PM to add
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o46ekorwsr1te4chqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o46ekorwsr1te4chqo2_1280.jpg

The earnables are almost offensively bland while the giftbox is really cute but not enough for me to spend on k-stars so I'll just throw the 2 parties I need to get the giftbox, hope for the top & relax this weekend.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    It still works for me, just earned 20 shamrocks for finishing an earlier started 8 hour party!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts

I was able to start a party last night and finish this morning ☺️
    ehXEj0j.jpg
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'll probably end up chasing the necklace. Can't wait to see it on someone!

QyoYIIq.jpg
    Why is the freebie gift box 50 event points⁉ Glu that's cray.😐
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

ooh okay cool! I remember trying it and didn't get event points... maybe it's one of those glitched events I got mixed up with.
    PM to add
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Screenshot_2016_03_17_02_20_36.png

My free box. Necklace was my second favourite item but definitely not going to chase for it. So happy I got it. First time I'm going to bed happy from a weekend event haha.
    Why is the freebie gift box 50 event points⁉ Glu that's cray.��

yuck, noticed that too. even ickier since i didn't start a party early

guess it's like this since we have longer?
    IOS

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Why is the freebie gift box 50 event points⁉ Glu that's cray.😐
    yuck, noticed that too. even ickier since i didn't start a party early

guess it's like this since we have longer?

That definitely seems to be the case as IIRC the NYE freebie was also 50 stars & started on Thursday and the final points goal was an extra 50 points?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    That definitely seems to be the case as IIRC the NYE freebie was also 50 stars & started on Thursday and the final points goal was an extra 50 points?

I'm glad that the event is for 3 days but I'm unhappy that for the holiday themed events, the freebie gift box requirement are increased.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I could not control myself but with result! Whoohoo got the hair!

image_zpsnsudxtzv.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life