Weekend Event 3/17/2016 St. Patrick's Day at the local Irish Midori Bar

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I just finished all three event gigs but there is no new background available... Such a shame.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hopefully after all the event gigs?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • alyssafongalyssafong Registered Users 2 Posts
    How many event points can we receive after completing one gig?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm sorry, I did not pay enough attention... Sorry!
    alyssafong wrote: »
    How many event points did u get after each gig? :)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please don't repeat posts after 2 minutes while waiting moderation.
    The 6 hour events pay out 25 Event points, plus whatever is added for bonus items.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The diva has terrible luck today. Hopefully I might have better luck on my other game.

Screenshot_2016-03-18-08-27-35-1_zpsgmpu7uex.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Completed the event after paying the 5,000 kash and got +1 star at the end. Not sure if that was a lucky star given randomly on projects like always or if that was a bonus for paying the 5,000 kash LOL.

But going to put in the Suggestion thread in a more concise manner later... But I would seriously like Glu to give an extra call or something AFTER the final event is over explaining things. In all the weekend, events, you just complete the gig and that is it. There is no closure or anything that you get and that really bothers me! I like what knowing happened after.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'm so mad at myself right now, I forgot event gigs were 6hr and I finished the second one with 4 stars, and of course, no rewards. U_u I'm utterly dejected and won't be participating in this event ultimately. I'm cheering hard for all of you tho!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Completed the event after paying the 5,000 kash and got +1 star at the end. Not sure if that was a lucky star given randomly on projects like always or if that was a bonus for paying the 5,000 kash LOL.

But going to put in the Suggestion thread in a more concise manner later... But I would seriously like Glu to give an extra call or something AFTER the final event is over explaining things. In all the weekend, events, you just complete the gig and that is it. There is no closure or anything that you get and that really bothers me! I like what knowing happened after.

I've just completed the third gig, I didn't paid the 5000k and I didn't lose any fans... weird, what's the point then? Anyway, I got out of Lif, and nothing! I was left thinking "That's it?" I need closure! Lol, so I love your suggestion Cilan :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    I love the green pants with the golden zippers. I'm surprised though, I didn't expect to like them... now on to earning the jacket!

1z6z3ua.jpg
    Android player

Add me on FB
    I LOVE those shoes with the pants. You look great.
    Um, I don't remember what thread had Vats PowerRangers posted, but it looks to me like all we need is the helmet for the Green Power Ranger
    0f58d9ed-ab62-49ad-b535-5082e58e6cf9_zpsuld3in0r.png

I've only gotten as far as the pants so far, but when I saw this in the preview, I almost did a spit take.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »

Oh ****...totally forgot about event gigs. I still have plenty of time!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LMAO Koko! It's definitely Morphin' Time :3

tumblr_o49g5pTLUi1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

No event top for me - it ended up in this set in the bottom right box, a place I'd never have picked ever - but I'm not all that bummed either ;D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Decided to open a box for 40 stars and got the weekend event necklace. It's pretty cute.

x4nm5Bh.jpg

Am new on here. x
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
    I'm super late opening up my freebie gift box but it's whatever though.

I'm not happy that I've won the shoes on my original game since I really wanted the dress, but on my 2nd game I was unlucky since I've chosen the wrong box. Carolyn Ferocious won a purple Kardashian ruffled blouse and Carol Davida won the non stylish shoes.

RVRIFtj.jpg

But on the bright side, I will be getting extra event points though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm super late opening up my freebie gift box but it's whatever though.

I'm not happy that I've won the shoes on my original game since I really wanted the dress, but on my 2nd game I was unlucky since I've chosen the wrong box. Carolyn Ferocious won a purple Kardashian ruffled blouse and Carol Davida won the non stylish shoes.

RVRIFtj.jpg

But on the bright side, I will be getting extra event points though.

I actually like the shoes, they are different and I like that shade of green. So, I say enjoy!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Finished! Yay! It's the first time I've finished with so much time to spare. Now I'll get back to dating like crazy so I get a baby for my doll, lol, good luck to everyone! :)

bi5jzp.jpg
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I actually like the shoes, they are different and I like that shade of green. So, I say enjoy!!
    Me too, the shoes are so nice. I love all the gift box items this week but I'm too scared to chase any of them LOL. Ironically I don't feel so lucky this week.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Me too, the shoes are so nice. I love all the gift box items this week but I'm too scared to chase any of them LOL. Ironically I don't feel so lucky this week.

Me too! I was hoping to get them from the free giftbox but I got the necklace instead. Now I'm not sure about chasing them :/
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Finish
    image_zpsxrvzyysj.png
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Finished the event!

Cd6Gm_zVAAE2I_w.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Finish
    image_zpsxrvzyysj.png

Love the male earnables, they look great on your doll! :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    I'm doing pretty well. The one game who didn't pay the 5000 is coming up on her last event gig. Now, the iPad just did the Rex Mooney Show, and I got 25 event points for the gig, 16 bonus points, and then the final payout. Going in, I had 408 Points, after the event 499. So I got 91 points, subtract the 16 bonus, and that's 75, so I got 50 Extra points after paying the 5000$. So, if I remember to take the screenshots for verification, I'll let you know what you get for not paying. :) Unless someone else already did this, and then well....it's early. Gimme a break. lol. :)

OK Update: Game that wouldn't pay had 435, got 25 for the event, 10 for the bonus made it 470, and my ending number was 500. So, paying the 5000$ gives you 20 Extra event points. Next time........all 3 will pay. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    r6NNSZX.png?1

At the end have to throw one last party to get 3 event points! Forgot about the gigs, they're useless to me on party events!

Congrats to everyone who completed the event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    r6NNSZX.png?1

At the end have to throw one last party to get 3 event points! Forgot about the gigs, they're useless to me on party events!

Congrats to everyone who completed the event!

So good!. Party events for me are just tough, I don't know why I have this need to move around, so gig events are a lot better. I'm half way through the jacket. I'm sure I'll finish but is going to be a loooong day.

I had a kinda bad experience yesterday...a very dear friend of mine, a man in very loving and commited relationship, hit on me. I am mad at myself for liking the attention and absolutelly disappointed in him for going there. We did nothing beyond flirt shamlessly but gosh I feel like ****. Sounds kind of stupid BUT you should see what flirting in Brazil is like to understand that it can get out of hand pretty easy. Anyways, not much to share except for my entire life lol. I'll keep you posted on my event developings. Thanks for listening.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Vats wrote: »

I always need the weekend event gigs to help me throughout the entire weekend. It's my only excuse to make up for my laziness tee hee hee :D

Lately, I've noticed that I've been slacking on the weekend events and when I'm not loving the earn ables, I just don't wanna put that much energy to grind for unstylish clothing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Stardust:p!!!!!!

Oh Carol I always grind, even for that ridiculous green hat, you know I don't want to waste 60 k-stars on a throwback to get that type of item!

Gosh we still are on Saturday, to continue the storylines I have to do those loooooooooong weekend gigs:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I always do the weekend events as well Carol. In fact, once the timer is up and I have energy + an hour or so to spare I get them done asap.

On party weekends, they're probably the only gigs I do and leave the rest for the week, after I give myself a bit of rest.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KherriKherri Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can anyone help me?!? I've played the event and reached so far so I got the shoes...twice. Then it starts over again. While I'm wearing the shoes...wrote to support but dunno what to do :( Plz help
    I play Kendall and Kylie btw <3
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I got a new phone today and am seriously stressing a little because my game data hasn't transferred yet (contacted support of course) but I'm about 125 points from completing the event and I want that top!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    katiekat I saw two of your dolls in my game today, so I wondered if you were trying to transfer, hope everything works out!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!