Weekend Fashion Show - 3/17/2016 -St Patrick's Day Parade of Fashions

2Next

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Finally got the pants.. I'm so slow this weekend. I have to throw another 8 3 hr parties to get the top. I don't know if I'll make it, I'm tired and hangover af lol

2crrd53.jpg

Btw everyone looks GREAT in green! We need more green clothes, so fresh and spring-ish!

Amy, I'm loving Madison's looks ❤️�� And thx for the bracelet, Sassy loves it!

Kateliciously, thank you for the gift, me loves it ❤️❤️❤️ You always surprise me! xo

Never have I ever seen a better hairstyle for a pair of pants. Amazing styling as always Sassy!. Today is the first day of the fall here in the south hemisphere but I'm still feeling the summer clothes, your doll looks fab!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Never have I ever seen a better hairstyle for a pair of pants. Amazing styling as always Sassy!. Today is the first day of the fall here in the south hemisphere but I'm still feeling the summer clothes, your doll looks fab!.

Thank you, doll! I love that hairstyle irl too. :) btw its first day of spring here today, that means summer is around the corner and I couldn't be happier! Life is better in spring and summer! ��
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sassy and Caleb are always perfectly dressed! It's nice that you make such effort to make them look so cool as a couple!

And Sassy you're an honorary Android member lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Sassy and Caleb are always perfectly dressed! It's nice that you make such effort to make them look so cool as a couple!

I know right?...is like we see her around always.:rolleyes:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my dolls styling. I'm waiting for my energy bar to refill so that I can grind for the green pants on my 1st original game. I'm not even gonna make an effort to complete the event since I don't wanna grind for the top which is very unstylish of course. *cough cough*

KKH_Screenshot_1458488967200_zpsxmf9qszl.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Xime's done!!. Here the fashion parade. I decided to use the backgrounds but since our photoboot doesn't work on Facebook I just left the button there. lol
    event_March_1.jpg

event_March_2.jpg

She's feeling the Green! and man...do I want those leather KL pants for myself. My behind would look amazing in those I can see it in my mind lol.:p
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Here's Z (in the dress) and Kat (in Brit's hair) before they went in for the event full steam ahead.

KKH_Screenshot_1458339977444_zpsipeqgwcu.jpg~original

I love the turban-ey look with the dress. She should have gloves on and be carrying an ornate cigarette holder or perhaps a fan. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Aww thanks love! I know it sound cheesy but I love color coordinated couples ��
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I know right?...is like we see her around always.:rolleyes:

Hahhaha omg I am laughing so hard right now about the Android membership ������
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    79da28ad-43a7-46a7-b945-5d3b07bf84c5_zpslysgbyuz.png~original

White and Green is definietly the way to go
    #LáFhéilePádraig
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1458518113106_zpsteybipli.jpg

I can't believe I actually like this jacket. It's like the complete opposite of classy - I can just imagine Charlie in those clothes, sitting on a sidewalk with shoes off, very obnoxiously chewing gum and hollering at people passing by. Too much beer for st. Paddy's!
    I wish I had enough K stars to buy the big hoop earrings at the moment, because they would fit perfectly with this.

(I grinded HARD for this thing, flying around the world several times, to finish two hours before the event ends. Now I don't exactly know what to do with my life.)
    playing on Android

Here's Carol Davida & Jack flashy colorful styles lol. This couple always gotta do it big when it comes to their styling of course.

KKH_Screenshot_1458528069479.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's the inspiration pics of my doll standing side-by-side with Kourtney & Khloe wearing their original green outfit from the St. Patrick's day event.
    image.php?di=Z6E2Y.jpg

image.php?di=JYEUJ.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

juf wrote: »
    KKH_Screenshot_1458518113106_zpsteybipli.jpg

I can't believe I actually like this jacket. It's like the complete opposite of classy - I can just imagine Charlie in those clothes, sitting on a sidewalk with shoes off, very obnoxiously chewing gum and hollering at people passing by. Too much beer for st. Paddy's!
    I wish I had enough K stars to buy the big hoop earrings at the moment, because they would fit perfectly with this.

(I grinded HARD for this thing, flying around the world several times, to finish two hours before the event ends. Now I don't exactly know what to do with my life.)

Well, what would you like to be doing in the game? Marriage, babies? Making it to number one? Soon we'll start obsessing over the next event, wondering what it will be......grinder or VIP, will free KStars for 5 Star gigs be part of it? Then we'll wonder about the next update, someone will pull out the chart and tell us we're 4 days away from an update. then we'll realize it's almost Easter. So pretty much any other Monday in the year, except for the arrival of Easter next Sunday. Oooooh, we have a theme. :)

And your sense of style is wonderful. I like the top, with those shorts and shoes. Your doll looks great :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Ready for the celebrations! Love the necklace and dress :) with my energy and shamrocks from the gift boxes, I also managed to get the bracelet. It's a shame I'm at work this afternoon (boo :() because I think I'm on a roll :)

263D3A99-DBC2-477B-83DD-B486D8B54EFA_zps28zzd40g.jpg

Lovely! Sadly, I missed out on this event because I was visiting my aunt and uncle and couldn't take my iPad with me. My mom said,"There is a time for family and a time for doing whatever you're doing on your iPad." XD
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    Yup sounds just like a Mom. Lol. We can't help it. Mother 1st, chick second. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary