Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

1181920212224Next

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    That stinks Zoë. My Android was hoping she'd start getting gigs after the update, but...Games been out for 3 weeks? I had one gig. The Party at the Beverly, Gold and something? Mine's a glitch that I think needs to be fixed game by game, but the ticket queue must really be heavy.

I'm sure they're working on the bigger issue of games crashing upon loading. But your doll is too beautiful to not be played. I love your hair, but till I start getting gigs......I can't work my way up to that hair. :(

Sorry the update didn't fix it all. Maybe there is news in KKG?
    It is what it is. I guess they'll fix it when they want to. It just makes the entire Glu experience that much more terrible. It's like KKG put a nail in both their game and KKH. it's not even all that fun here anymore. The throwback sale would have liven things up but they don't even bother doing that here on KKH. It's just terrible for everybody.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I read an article online and here's the review of K&K game. The energy literally takes forever to recharge on their game that the game is not that addictive like KKH. Sometimes I even question myself why I'm still playing this game for? My reasoning is that I think that I'm still playing it because I love the makeup options and the separate eyebrow & hair color. I also love the art style and the clothing too.
    Screenshot_2016-03-23-19-53-48-1.png

I've reached out to customer care about my in-game issues and I'm wondering if they're even that helpful. I never had any problems playing KKH, so this is a first for me playing this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I don't have an event? When does it start on KKG? I think last week was on thursday?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't have an event? When does it start on KKG? I think last week was on thursday?

I think that it starts on Thursday. Hmm...as for the time I guess that it would depend on your time zone when the event starts. I'm still uncertain about the scheduling of this game. I think that last week it started 8 pm Eastern time for me. Now today I think that it started 3 pm.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections