Weekend Event 3/25/16 ~ Where's that Easter Bunny at? It's a Vip weekend and more!!!

Comments

• stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I don't care for any of the earnables (especially the dress, which looks like a cheap motel bedspread). Which is a shame, because I've been sitting on a pile of stars, waiting to buy a few more pets during a VIP event.

I do like the gift box outfit, but not sure if I like it enough to try for it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    I agree with you!

Hi Sephoraa Welcome!

Welcome.jpg

And about no Easter Event, true, in the game we're not gathering eggs this year. We just had to give them to Kim at the end because we love her, BUT we are making up for it here on the forum. I agree with Stardust, I love the movies, the old ones, new ones about Christ's life and the Passion. I'm really happy it's not a grinder, because I do the whole traditional dinner and celebration of the Resurrection. And of course growing up in America, it includes the Bunnies, colored eggs, NYC's Parade, Flowers brought to the house for Easter. The Lily to plant outside later, representative of the flowers we see in Church. I'm all about the whole thing. But, while I watch tv after our meal, I like to tap. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    OMG! I love the earnables, especially that dress.... But sadly I don't have nowhere near enough stars... ��
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    dh4xt3.jpg

from instagram
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    The word on Instagram is that the Spring items ARE limited edition and will be gone in April. So if you like them, this VIP weekend would be the time to buy!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    I don't care for any of the earnables (especially the dress, which looks like a cheap motel bedspread). Which is a shame, because I've been sitting on a pile of stars, waiting to buy a few more pets during a VIP event.

I do like the gift box outfit, but not sure if I like it enough to try for it.

Me either.

Me too.

Also, I have so many ridic-looking, and so useless, shades (as well as a couple of Lagerfeld ones where they make my doll look mean *and* for some reason they were made showing the dolls' eyes closed) that I don't want even one more imo silly pair, so the earnable ones...no, just no. I was expecting great stuff this weekend, and having to buy stars to add to my not-enough cache, but I see I won't have to spend any money this weekend at all. The gift boxes, maybe I'll buy two, or three max. :(
    The word on Instagram is that the Spring items ARE limited edition and will be gone in April. So if you like them, this VIP weekend would be the time to buy!

I believe the clothes will stay, but the buy through window to the actual website will close. That is how it has been for all the others, but maybe Instagram knows the game better than we do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm hoping to add a bunch of stars from the Bonus Stars this weekend. I'm feeling the GB sunglasses, and the outfit. And I'm so inlove with the sleeves of Kim's pick. See where they rest on the wrist? I'm very into good sleeves. My wedding dress had trumpet or Angel sleeves, I saw that, and was hooked. So yeah, I need the pick. Plus.....throw in 60 Stars, and I'm all over it. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts

I really only like a couple things from the Spring collection.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Wow first time I don't like anything. I
    Hope the K&K event is better.

Hopefully you even get it! My game never got the St. Patrick's day event and I doubt it'll get an easter one either XP
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Where are my bunnies? *Daenerys feelings*

I've been asking year after year for someone to give me a mini lop, but year after year I haven't got one:(

And now this ... Ok I won't complain I really love my bunny's hoodie and shoes from last year, but getting a k-star for every gig is always a great deal!

Ok now everyone cheering for me to be gifted with my mini lop on Sunday (deluded mode on)
    cqgfTuv.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I don't like the clothes much, so I'll spend this weekend earning stars :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow first time I don't like anything. I
    Hope the K&K event is better.

This week on K&K it's a professional event again.😐
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Do the guys always have a set of clothes in these events? My avatar on KKH is a male.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Yes LantsPance! Male avatars get a set of clothes too, I hope it's a nice one :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Yes LantsPance! Male avatars get a set of clothes too, I hope it's a nice one :)

Thank you! :)
    I feel bad for asking so many questions but I'll get the hang of everything. Thank you all for being so patient.
    Is there a certain level you bed to be to participate in events? I am almost level 9.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hmm... I need to see the items on Ruby, I'm not sure about them right now.
    I wish there was a little bit more of a festive feel to this weekend. Just something to do with cute decorations, even though I don't celebrate Easter myself. There are services held in churches where everyone can attend, but I don't want to bring talk of religious beliefs into a game I play on my phone. I just like the cute bunnies and all that. :)
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I feel bad for asking so many questions but I'll get the hang of everything. Thank you all for being so patient.
    Is there a certain level you bed to be to participate in events? I am almost level 9.

Yes the events come up when u reach level 7
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire

Don't feel bad for asking about stuff, we're all glad to help :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg you guys, we have Easter decorations after all! Check your games :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Yes you get the events once you reach level 7 and in order to get the weekend event gigs the requirement is at a higher level which is 15.

Don't feel bad about asking questions. That's what the forum members are here for. We all love helping out newbies.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woohoo!!! Love it!
    AmyT wrote: »
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

Yayyyy! I just wish they'd put a pair of bunny ears in our closets! :( A few of you are already wearing yours from last year and I'm so jelly!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Aww, see, they gave us the decos. But since it's VIP who cares if it isn't an Easter theme? I'm happy to see the flowers. I love them, off to check out Oak now. I love their stuff. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, quick question! Can somebody tell me what time do events start in your games? And your timezone also.
    I always wake up, check my phone, and they're already running. Thanks!
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Hey, quick question! Can somebody tell me what time do events start in your games? And your timezone also.
    I always wake up, check my phone, and they're already running. Thanks!

They are supposed to start Friday morning 2am PST :)
    Cilan wrote: »
    They are supposed to start Friday morning 2am PST :)

Thanks for answering so quickly Cilan! So it's 6am here, that's why I'm never awake when events start, lol
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I love the earnable spring dress. I only have 350 stars, but if I buy Kim's pick this week (love the black leather dress) and grind for k-stars during gigs, I should be able to reach 500 k-stars. There's so much I've had my eye on but have waited for a VIP weekend to purchase - more Balmain, the spring items, a couple of pets - that I look forward to finally splurging this weekend. :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Danni wrote: »
    Which house is the tiger at? I think I've missed that one, I'd love a tiger :')

Oops, I guess he's actually a lion cub but he's in the 2nd room in the house in Dubai and he's 50 Kstars

http://kimkardashianhollywood.wikia.com/wiki/Pets

This link is helpful to see where all the animals are at and some have costs. With all the stuff to buy in a house, the pets (esp if they're in the 2nd room) can be so tough to find lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yayyyy! I just wish they'd put a pair of bunny ears in our closets! :( A few of you are already wearing yours from last year and I'm so jelly!

CocoFab, you may want the check the event fashion thread!!!! :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai