Options

Condo

Dannie SwiftDannie Swift Registered Users 25 Posts
I visited my condo cause I was really bored and I happened to notice a lock sign near my bed. What is that place?

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I visited my condo cause I was really bored and I happened to notice a lock sign near my bed. What is that place?

There's a lock there because there's a nursery room inside. Once you have a baby with your spouse or if you choose to adopt a baby, the nursery room will be unlocked for you. It's nearly the same nursery room for all the properties that you own. And if you have two babies, then the siblings will share the same nursery room. I hope that this answers your question.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Dannie SwiftDannie Swift Registered Users 25 Posts
    There's a lock there because there's a nursery room inside. Once you have a baby with your spouse or if you choose to adopt a baby, the nursery room will be unlocked for you. It's nearly the same nursery room for all the properties that you own. And if you have two babies, then the siblings will share the same nursery room. I hope that this answers your question.

Oh ok thanks!