Options

Game Freeze

Dannie SwiftDannie Swift Registered Users 25 Posts
So this morning the game was quite fine but then it went all crazy. Everytime an ad comes and I close it, the game freezes but the audio is still there. I keep on closing the app and openin it again. And everytime I finish watching a video to get K stars, there isn't a tappable x anymore and if I click back, it just freezes in the end of the video. I rebooted my phone but then it's still the same. I didn't even get the update for the event. All I got were these lame decorations and awful bug! What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    The lame decorations mean you did get the update. Only the decos were out till half an hour ago when the event was to start. The Ads crashing really makes me thing you could resolve this buy purchasing any star pack in the StarShop, because that removes the ads. (I had that experience with an Android tablet a while ago. Bought stars and saved my game till I bought a new device) But if that is not the answer, I would contact customer care. Use ingame messaging, and while you are there, I would cGopy and save your Hollywood ID # in case you ever can't open, and glu needs to go in to look at the situation.

Good luck and I'm sorry this is happening. If it were me, I'd spend 5/10 $ and get one of those star packs. Fingers Crossed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The lame decorations mean you did get the update. Only the decos were out till half an hour ago when the event was to start. The Ads crashing really makes me thing you could resolve this buy purchasing any star pack in the StarShop, because that removes the ads. (I had that experience with an Android tablet a while ago. Bought stars and saved my game till I bought a new device) But if that is not the answer, I would contact customer care. Use ingame messaging, and while you are there, I would cGopy and save your Hollywood ID # in case you ever can't open, and glu needs to go in to look at the situation.

Good luck and I'm sorry this is happening. If it were me, I'd spend 5/10 $ and get one of those star packs. Fingers Crossed.

How do I save my game? And my parents won't allow me to buy stars for a game. I'm just 12 y.o. So how do I savd my game?
  • Options
    You save to the cloud. Either Google or iCloud. Did you try to send a ticket to customer care about the crashing? I said save your Game ID. You can copy it when you go to submit the ticket. I never said save the game. I have no idea about that, I do know about backing up to a cloud, but that is in your settings.

Tell you parents your device is crashing, and see if they can help. Also if you're under 13, or 14-17 without parents permission you technically can't be using the site. Customer Care is the way to go, I'm sorry. I hope it gets fixed. My device was old and tired, that's why it crashed with the ads. But please, let your Mom know you're having a problem. :) Happy Easter
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You save to the cloud. Either Google or iCloud. Did you try to send a ticket to customer care about the crashing? I said save your Game ID. You can copy it when you go to submit the ticket. I never said save the game. I have no idea about that, I do know about backing up to a cloud, but that is in your settings.

Tell you parents your device is crashing, and see if they can help. Also if you're under 13, or 14-17 without parents permission you technically can't be using the site. Customer Care is the way to go, I'm sorry. I hope it gets fixed. My device was old and tired, that's why it crashed with the ads. But please, let your Mom know you're having a problem. :) Happy Easter

It was magically fixed yesterday afternoon and now, I luckily continuosly watched 50 videos and earned 50 K stars. Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    Yay glad to hear it. But don't let anyone tell you to try anything technical about your device without letting your parents know. ;)

I'm closing this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.