Superhero storyline

LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
Hi! Did any of you guys said yes to Ryan Starr? You know, when he called and said a rival studio wanted our characters as leads of a 3 movies deal? I finished already, but I'm curious to know what happened if you said yes to that offer. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Lxtwn!

I really enjoyed that storyline and we were talking about it on another thread, but anyone who chose that option manifested there, I chose to be a villain, so I'm still curious too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hi Vats, thanks for answering! Do you mind telling me the name of the thread?
    Here it's the [thread=203786]4.8.0 update thread[/thread], there isn't anything much different we talked here though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Well, one doll Z, hasn't gotten that call yet. She's very tempted to take Ryan's deal. And I took Villian in the films too. ANy chance to kick a little WillowButt is too much for the biker in me to resist. So, should I possibly take one for the team and find out about the 3 picture deal?

My thing about that, it's not in my nature to ditch people I've worked with before. I think, what would that do to the connections my doll made, etc. Then I say....it's a freakin game. Ok, you guys talked me into it. Z will go for the 3 picture deal.:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    hahaha Koko, same here! How could Vats say no to Alvin?

And thanks, I can't wait to hear how Z was at here own movie franchise!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Thanks Kokokokonut for taking one for the team! hahaha :o