Is there an April fool's day event/ Waiting for the next Update

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
Just saw this on Instagram

6ypibl.jpg

Also update today, tomorrow or on Wednesday? what do you guys think?
Prev1

Comments

• hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    this is new for me. I hope we will get something interesting for this weekend
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Last week, Instagram posted the One Hour Left for the VIP sale, and there is a thread of people saying "What? I'm missing an event" so this is another one. And since you've touched on the whole 'next update' I'm going to change the title of the thread, so we don't have this, plus another Update thread, etc. At least this time that teaser has April 1st, so there won't be confusion.

Here's my prediction, when the event ends next week someone on Instagram will post another "One hour left" for the event that starts the following week. ;)
    It stands to reason that the Weekend events start on Friday, and Friday is April Fools so I'm sure we will have the event. I'm more interested in what the next big update will bring. The last big changes I recall, are the SOs paying for dates, and gifts. Before that, what impressed me was the ability to change the babies looks. We had the last large update March 7th, with the addition of Spring's involvement. What improvements would you like to see. Who thinks the next big update will be this weekend, or the next? I'm going to look at the update release dates.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I would love to see "seasonal tappables" on the game like flowers in spring and pumpkins in Autumn.

feqexh.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    April fool's day? Well this is going to be interesting... Hope the items aren't some kinda of joke lol

If there is an event scheduled, maybe the update will come just next week I don't know!

I just want a bunch of new quests and new levels!!! It was really nice that they come with 2 levels on the last update, it's annoying being at the max level seeing all those xp points going down the flush!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow, an April Fool's Day event, we never had one before!
    Really hope this update brings more levels. Can't wait!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    April Fool's Day Throwback sale! lol

April Fools. XD
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yeah, but it's time for another update. No next week. This week. The last update was really small and I'm tired of open my game just for clothes. The name of the game is Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, no Kim Kardashian: Clothing.
    What about our babies grow up? Magazines (like in Hollywood Story), new vehicles, facial features?
    Glu should stop making so many games (that will flop, like Katy Perry Pop) and focus on the successful games, like KKH.
    Cilan wrote: »
    April Fool's Day Throwback sale! lol

April Fools. XD

Yep! How about they offer to us something really amazing at the boxes and then when we open it BANG... a full palette of cash!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I did a little looking, and last year April 1st was a Wednesday. And there doesn't seem to be anything that happened game wise...but we did have fun. We dressed up imitating Willow and Dirk. It was fun. We could do that again.....I'm thinking the game will have a small reference if any to April 1st. It's not really a celebratory occasion. Like Groundhog day. You get up, maybe you say Happy Groundhog day and go about your life.

I wonder how April Fool's Day came about. My Event will be special this week, I told PuterHead that I might need him to do my tapping this weekend, Oral Surgery Big Time on Thursday, so the sweetheard said "Ok, you'll have to show me what to do" Can you believe, my hubby said "Ok" he'll tap for me this weekend. Isn't that devotion? Well it's either his devotion to me, or my devotion to the game. Most probably a little of each.

I got lost looking for the release dates of the game updates, I do know that last was March 7th. So, a month would be next week, Any ideas about when the next update is coming? ANd we don't mean these little mini update things. We're talking about the whole enchilada.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    This is FAKE, but so good lol found on instagram

2ugz05k.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    This is FAKE, but so good lol found on instagram

2ugz05k.jpg

New information: well apparently this hair is from a party weekend not Vip. Yeah this is soooo fake I don't get why some people think it's real lol.
    I mentioned the "1 hour left" notices, and tried to get a hint about an event. So lets keep our fingers crossed. But, with last weeks, while the Event wasn't Easter Based, we still had the decos and things.

I'd like an April Fools event where we get to turn the tables on Willow. Do you want to dress our characters like npcs we see, or willow, or as dirk as we can get? That might be fun for us to do. I was at a forum, and every April 1st, the owner did some whacko thing. There was the day the forum was upside down and backwards....till you got the hidden password to change the skin back. So, short of some crazy thing we can't do.....any thoughts for some fun activity for April Fools?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I mentioned the "1 hour left" notices, and tried to get a hint about an event. So lets keep our fingers crossed. But, with last weeks, while the Event wasn't Easter Based, we still had the decos and things.

I'd like an April Fools event where we get to turn the tables on Willow. Do you want to dress our characters like npcs we see, or willow, or as dirk as we can get? That might be fun for us to do. I was at a forum, and every April 1st, the owner did some whacko thing. There was the day the forum was upside down and backwards....till you got the hidden password to change the skin back. So, short of some crazy thing we can't do.....any thoughts for some fun activity for April Fools?

Ohh yes! I also played a game where we received a weirdo haircut in a crazy colour and funky clothes!
    Let's hope Glu will surprise us with some crazy and funny things. ( Glu, please make a "joke" on me and let me win the up bun hair from the daily giftbox, because i have more than 1 year since i want it and more than 10 times had appeard on daily box but of course i did not pick it :( So, pretty please Glu...pretty) :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    New information: well apparently this hair is from a party weekend not Vip. Yeah this is soooo fake I don't get why some people think it's real lol.

Yep and another thing is that a V.I.P. event never lasted for more than 32 days lmao.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

News: apparently the new update is next Monday! Info: kkh.hyerilee from Instagram :)
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I just took a look and she said that Glu said that a fix will be issued within a week. Haven't other fixes been implemented without having a whole new update? I guess she couldn't/didn't post the original message from Glu for clarification lol. But I hope she's right, of course!
    Cilan wrote: »
    I just took a look and she said that Glu said that a fix will be issued within a week. Haven't other fixes been implemented without having a whole new update? I guess she couldn't/didn't post the original message from Glu for clarification lol. But I hope she's right, of course!

Well, I got a message from glu support by "contact us" into the game, but I thought the message could be saved there. When I went to check it again, the message was gone. I don't think it could be fixed without a major update, because it is not an individual glitch, and I've seen many other players with the same problem.
    Very often Glu bundles various glitch fixes with updates, some fixes come through asap. Should I scroll up to see what fix we're talking about, or someone fill me in? I love big updates. Updates with good things. I love when the acheivements are added to, loved the baby customization, and the gifts from spouses. But, really, how about more clothes? When we were playing Barbies, you couldn't have too many clothes. One of my barbie cases held 2 dolls and more clothes than I could ever hope to amass. How hard would it be to just pack an update with more clothes and accessories?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Very often Glu bundles various glitch fixes with updates, some fixes come through asap. Should I scroll up to see what fix we're talking about, or someone fill me in? I love big updates. Updates with good things. I love when the acheivements are added to, loved the baby customization, and the gifts from spouses. But, really, how about more clothes? When we were playing Barbies, you couldn't have too many clothes. One of my barbie cases held 2 dolls and more clothes than I could ever hope to amass. How hard would it be to just pack an update with more clothes and accessories?

I was doing So Chic London gigs to earn 3 k-stars, but after the last gig I didn't receive any call from Mia to get my k-stars. And the worst thing is that Mia glitched there, I can't do any gigs in my store even waiting for 3 days. There is ever the same thing: "Hi, if you're looking to do another gig for the store, I'll have another one ready soon. Just check back with me later".
    Yeah I was expecting the update for next week... Gosh I have nothing to do with the game now!

I just completed the party pro achievement, all K-sis are busy to hang out and honetsly my game just can be glitched cause I don't get those prizes even after waiting the buttons recharge 4-5 times on 8h gigs like for a year now!

Maybe I should try to level up the big spender achievement to level up on google play, any tip on how to do that fast?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I would love to dress up this weekend Koko! I don't have Willow's clothes though.. I could dress up as NPC then :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I think it would be fun to dress as someone else too :) I don't have willows dress either, and idk if I want to spend k stars on it, but dressing up like someone else sounds fun :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    I hope the weekend event is fun and full, it's my birthday tomorrow (so close to being an April fools baby!) and when hubby asked what I wanted, I said a weekend free of responsibility (read: no parenting :p) so I could regress and do all the things I did prior to being mummy - which includes managing to get through a whole event, haha! So he organized my parents having the kids, and he is spending a few days with his daughter so I have the house to myself for a blissful, quiet weekend, before taking me out to dinner on Sunday before the rugrats return. To say I'm excited for the weekend is an understatement!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    Yes, we'll all dress very much differently than we normally do. It will be fun. If it's parties, can you imagine all the strange looking dolls in our houses? Don't spend Stars on Willow's dress. You'll be Fooling us by not looking as you normally do. I can't wait for Kat to surprise Vats.

Honey Raven your weekend sounds wonderful. Happy Happy Birthday.

hbhr.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think is already 'tomorrow' at Sydney so Happy B'day HR!!! Have fun at your special weekend!

I have to keep in my mind that Friday is April Fool's, cause I don't want to be so surprised with Kat lol!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I hope that Glu is able to pull out the best practical joke so that they can trick us all on April fool's day! Lol :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Happy Birthday, HoneyRaven! We share the same birthday (March 31). My father used to say I was nearly born a fool.

Enjoy your day :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Thanks Koko, love the sign!

And yes Vats, it is already tomorrow here, thanks for the birthday wishes! Waiting on my pancakes while having lots of cuddles with the twins - it's a good day already ;)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    Happy Birthday Charlotte!! Hope you get absolutely spoilt today! I rarely find people with the same birthday :p
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh Pancakes! Happy Happy Birthday. Pancakes for everyone! But since I can't find pancakes.......how about a colorful Cupcake display. :)

cupcake_display-1630.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary