Weelend Event 4/01/16 ~ April Fools Day - Being Silly with a 316 year old Tradition!

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Lol I hate the event but since the items has the sign maybe when we win them they appear different in the closet?

I doubt it, it's just a silly April fools event.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Lol I hate the event but since the items has the sign maybe when we win them they appear different in the closet?

Smart thought! Let's try it out. I'm out if I end up keeping that giant Elizabeth head in my game :D
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg I only recognised Elizabeth, I didn't realise at first that the other outfit belongs to Maria!

153F8011-ADA9-4FA7-999F-423EEEE672FF_zps1d2kciqj.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Wow I guess I'm the only one who is not laughing about the event...
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Oh my gosh, waking up to find that teaser made me laugh so hard - what's the bet we start grinding only to find that the advertised palette is fake and proper items appear with each goal so it ends up being a surprise the whole way through?
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, waking up to find that teaser made me laugh so hard - what's the bet we start grinding only to find that the advertised palette is fake and proper items appear with each goal so it ends up being a surprise the whole way through?

I do hope so!
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    Oooh, that would be a wonderful surprise. Though I have to admit, I kind of like Maria's shoes.

(And I would totally wear Korkov's head to every single event connected with her. Serves her right for being such a snob.)
    playing on Android
    I'd rather prefer a normal weekend event first Easter vip Spring themed event and now this....
    Yeah yeah everyone is laughing now but when the items end in the wardrobe useful I'm going to see if everyone is going to laugh too.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LMAO!

I hope the guys get a....hmm, perhaps a simon head? or maybe even an Oliver
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    16ia7wx.jpg

I can't even imagine what the guys will get. Although I would be completely fine with marios head as a prize lol.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey, Francescahill, no need to get upset! At its core, KKH is just a silly dress up game. If you don't like the items, don't grind for them, you are not losing anything... How is an April Fools joke something to get upset over?

If the IG spoilers are an early prank I will laugh even harder, tbh.
    playing on Android
    Also I just got a k-star for finishing an event. I don't know about anyone else?
    juf wrote: »
    Hey, Francescahill, no need to get upset! At its core, KKH is just a silly dress up game. If you don't like the items, don't grind for them, you are not losing anything... How is an April Fools joke something to get upset over?

If the IG spoilers are an early prank I will laugh even harder, tbh.

It's not only because this event is the whole packet this game has become really boring lately and I've spend real money on it and I'm just mad.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Wow I guess I'm the only one who is not laughing about the event...

I didn't laugh either, I just thought "ewww." But the Korkov head might make a good table lamp. Maria's outfit? Ughhhhhh. No. Please, please nooooooo. And *her* head would *not* make a good table lamp. It's obvs that at least the Korkov stuff isn't for real. And no way in h e l l would I grind to look like Maria! Ugh, ugh, ugh! I hope there's actually really great stuff this weekend, purrrrrrleeeeeze!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    It's not only because this event is the whole packet this game has become really boring lately and I've spend real money on it and I'm just mad.

But If you're unhappy, why are you still spending money?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dolls won't be able to pull off Elizabeth Korkov head so nope I'm not gonna grind for it. They're not gonna fool anyone with that look lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Muahahahaha!
    But If you're unhappy, why are you still spending money?
    Lol i didn't spend money in the game in months honestly, is not just money it's time too I've playing this game for almost 2 years I'm not going to delete it so easy I just want better stuff.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    16ia7wx.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1459461709293.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

No need to grind this weekend. I'm already content with my faux cosplay
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ok this HAS to be a joke. I mean it's April fools day so there's a good chance.

Maybe when you earn an item you get the shown item AND a hidden item that's actually nice. Either way I think the Elizabeth Korkov head is pretty cool.. I mean we have Easter and Halloween and Christmas items that we can only wear on those holidays so idk why everyone is mad.

At least we can wear this outfit on April fools day and Halloween.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This is so... Ridiculous. I'm sorry. I... I can't.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-32524-1363275355-8.gif
    The size of the head... Oh my God.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    The size of the head... Oh my God.

This is what it reminds me of, if anyone has seen Mars Attacks

ma_sjp-dog.png

edit: in my shock I forgot to say, Happy Birthday to all the late Marchers and early Aprils!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    ticisss wrote: »
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-32524-1363275355-8.gif

YAAS Christina Yang very appropriate. She would not put up with this
    Ok this HAS to be a joke. I mean it's April fools day so there's a good chance.

Maybe when you earn an item you get the shown item AND a hidden item that's actually nice. Either way I think the Elizabeth Korkov head is pretty cool.. I mean we have Easter and Halloween and Christmas items that we can only wear on those holidays so idk why everyone is mad.

At least we can wear this outfit on April fools day and Halloween.

Mmmm I use the Halloween hair sometimes and the shoes too... But the Elizabeth clothes really? I'd rather prefer to use the mermaid costume all year.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Lol this is too funny! I'm hoping for a Ray Powers head for the guys!!! :D

Happy birthday, HoneyRaven, ChicCharlotte and suplangdon! Best wishes to y'all :)

Koko, all the best for the surgery! It's one of my biggest fears, I remember when my face ballooned and I still wasn't ready for it. :p But felt so relieved afterwards.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Is the event live yet?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Pretty lame lmao. I don't think I'll be grinding for anything beyond the free gift box. I'm obsessed with that hair.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh