Options

Save of game profile

ValelaValela Registered Users 11 Posts
I already have an account, because of my mobile is not working to uninstall the game, then to backup behind the records, However the system resumption of mobile, When are mobile still has data files, as to return of the mobile, therefore be used as the background of how to play recordings?

Comments

• Options
    I already have an account, because of the game does not uninstall, Then the Backup behind for data files, However the system resumption of mobile, When are mobile still has data files, so there is a way to remedy it ?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your question. Can you try again? If your native language would be easier, perhaps you can post in your 1st language, and someone here might be able to translate? What you have written honestly seems like a bad translation attempt.

What is your main question? If anyone else can help, please do. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    désolé, Je veux essayer de parler anglais, être honnêtement, j'ai une question technique, firmware upgrade due to my phone device, because i have been back up application, the game has already deleted, i want reture game's record, still data files has to the phone, i know uninstall game perhaps destroy records on the game, i don't want look records disappoint to the game season, have a manner remedy ?
  • Options
    Ok, since you prefer to speak English, my only problem with that is your issue is not coming across clearly. I don't speak French, so I suggest you contact customer care. Maybe they'll understand more, especially because it's technical. You can find instructions for submitting a ticket here. Hope this helps.

And I noticed you started the same thread twice, within half an our of each other this morning. I'm sorry you're having this issue, but the same thing posted repeatedly on the forum isn't going to help. I've moved them together, and suggest you contact customer care.

You don't list what platform you are, but if it's an Apple product, I'd contact Apple Support and explain it to them and see if they can help.

Otherwise contact customer care. You might want to research the info in FAQ regarding your game and reinstalling it. You can find help here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I saw you post in the cautionary thread about transferring your game from one device to another. It isn't clear if this is your issue, so I'm quoting those posts, so you can see the response here as well,
    Valela wrote: »
    because of the game does not uninstall, Then the Backup behind for data files, However the system resumption of mobile, When are mobile still has data files, so this way can remedying fix ?
    Hi. I suggested you contact customer care. There is a language problem, you said in French that you wanted to speak English, but you are switching languages mid post, and I have no suggestion other than to contact customer care. Through no fault of your own, you're posting in broken English. I understand that your mobile went through an update and you see your files but it's not working. Other than that, I don't know how to help. It's not clear.

Customer Care is the way to pursue this. And I'm sorry you're having this problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Current, my mobile has been recovered its previous state from back up, but i do know not whether the device has destroyed originally of server-side source, if the device identical of server source to disappear saves my game profile, record is have destroy on the mobile? i have contacted customer service, and tells mobile device number, the custormer care spoken, game has no away operate the strategy, restore device record of the game another is unable to recover, if this game of the case can't recovery, really cannt recovery previous case of the game ?
    I did lead to customer, can use past-sourse regulation save records research my game server source as to description previous data files, and so any above the servers internet of system did would entire compile to title database, then to game of my content data file with minimum files record check my game on disc from server-side saves record information .

I does know no whether this manner is effective, i just want from records as my device to be twist, i had to talk game's wrong from my saves game device last day, please help me must recover my game profile, and keep to all cost
  • Options
    Ok, I can't be any plainer. Contact customer care. This is a community of players, with suggestions, tips, and the ilk. If you need technical support, You must contact Customer Care. If you need assistance submitting a ticket, please read here.

I'm closing this now, otherwise we will continue to go back and forth, you saying you need help, and me asking you to please contact customer care. Fingers crossed, and I'm sorry I couldn't help more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have asked usability for this forum

Once my game's profile is removed, because my mobile device results of safeguarde, i know uninstalling game cause deleted file, and i will keep my game profile to confirm signal to clarify this .

Current, my mobile has been recovered its previous state from back up, but i do know not whether the device has destroyed originally of server-side source, if the device identical of server source to disappear saves my game profile, record is have destroy on the mobile ?

I have contacted customer care service, and tells mobile device number, the custormer care speak, game has no away operate the strategy, restore device record of the game another is unable to recover, if this game of the case can't recovery, really cannt recovery previous case of the game ?

I did lead to customer, can use past-sourse regulation save records research my game server source as to description previous data files, and so any above the servers internet of system did would entire compile to title database, then to game of my content data file with minimum files record check my game on disc from server-side saves record information.

I just want claming the care support, finding answer of starting files data to me, therefore can recover
  • Options
    This is beyond the scope of technical advice available this way. I have told you a few times to please contact customer care with a link for instructions. You said
    you've done that, but you still want us to do something here.
    I don't know how else to say this. You need Glu Support to straighten this out. And I can't understand what it is, so I can not help. I'm very sorry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I merged this with the earlier thread. I'm very sorry but you are not clear to me. Please go back to customer care, ask them why they can't help you. That would be a way to reopen the ticket and get them to look at it again. See if you can respond to the ticket. And if you want to post what their earlier response to you was, maybe I'd understand more. Just don't post your game id or other personal info.
    Just tell us what they said.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    If it's an Apple product, I'd use a desktop to instant chat with AppleSupport. THey're great with things like that. If it's an Android thing, Customer Care is your best choice. Unfortunately, a few Android games haven't made the transfer, and Customer Care has not been able to help. It could be your device settings.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is great, answer moving request technical services, can help me ?
  • Options
    Here's my point. You wrote "This is great answer moving request technical services, can help me?" I've been trying to help you since the middle of the month, and I don't understand what you are saying. There is either a language problem, or I've been talking to a bot. so, read over the posts. Use any of the suggestions I've given you and good luck. But I can not continue to answer you. Try Customer Care, try Apple Support, but I can't help you here. Good luck. I'm closing this now, please don't just open another thread with the same thing again. It's frustrating to me, and isn't helping you. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've been trying to get you to the right place for help for half a month. I can't understand what more help you need. I've suggest. ed customer care, cited a language problem, everytning to no avail. I can't help you in private messages, I can only suggest Customer Care.

I closed the thread, and you responded by sending me a pm asking again. I've asked for more info, you ignore that and repost your broken english issues again. No answers, no attempt to do anything. Unfortunatley, this is my last reponse to you. Go get the other help I suggested, but we can't help you here. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.