Options

So Chic London -Desperately in need of help.

_ttt__ttt_ Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi! I'm Level 30 in KKH game, but I have yet to unlock the so chic London!!!!!! I own so chic downtown and hamptons, so it does not make sense that I did not receive any quest to unlock so chic London. Please help?
I tried asking for help on glu support but it was useless. They just asked me to ask for help here.
Anyone have any idea what to do in order to get the so chic London quest??? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey guys! So today when I went to Mia to start the challange everything was normal! I went and chose the 8 hour gig to start but she did not gave me the challange! I finished all the gigs and she also didn't give me any rewards.. Also when I went back to check if Mia was still in the store she was! Dies anybody kniw hiw to solve this issue? Should I send a ticket?:confused:
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o
  • Options
    Hi, I'm at level 30 on Kim K game.
    I have yet to unlock the So Chic London Quest since last year.
    I am using an iPhone 6.
    Please advice. Thank you :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi I sorry this is happening, but please don't start multiple threads while awaiting moderation. Perhaps you're not up to that yet. have they called you for a quest there yet? also check The Support section in options, in game. I'll also look around for more help. you can also get to the FAQs on the Glu site. I can't link from this device, but if you go to the home page, you'll find a help section for each game.

and I don't how why Customer Care would send you back here, but continue to do your regular gigs for the event. I don't remember what level I was when it opened, so maybe you're just not there at this point. I'll look around and be back in a bit. meanwhile check around. again sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey guys! So today when I went to Mia to start the challange everything was normal! I went and chose the 8 hour gig to start but she did not gave me the challange! I finished all the gigs and she also didn't give me any rewards.. Also when I went back to check if Mia was still in the store she was! Dies anybody kniw hiw to solve this issue? Should I send a ticket?:confused:

Hi, can you tell me what challenge? and if you did the 8 hour customercare, it takes place right in Scl, so you would not have gone somewhere else to do it. I'm unclear exactly whether you each have gigs there for storyline, or are you trying to take advantage of the Pick your gig glitch type thing, I would work around it, do you have other tasks to do? I'm sorry this is happening .

You can feel free to send in a ticket, but the first time I went to do tasks for SCL, i got lost and couldn't figure it out, got lost I had just not known where to go for the task,. So more details might help, but if you can work the Event without SCL, I would do that.

So, storyline or event help? if it's storyline, Customer Care should help. if it's event help...they probably sent ttt back here for gameplay tips.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko, thanks for replying!
    So sorry, because it is my first time posting, and I realized I posted it at the wrong section, so I had to re-post.

Anyway, I have been doing regular quests since the So Chic London update...... Which was around half a year ago??

Actually I'm not too sure whether and why they referred me here because I clicked on the link they give me. And when I went back to the game, I can't find the Contact Us chat box with the original message.

I already sent them another message. So hopefully they can come up with a solution.

Once again, thank you so much!
  • Options
    that's ok ttt, I looked up the FAQ page for this. If you look at the bottom, you see it was updated 2d meaning 2 days ago. So, Is this the quest you tried to do and got no results?

(I'm starting to come out of the fog for a bit, so I want to try and be helpful. lol. ) Ok, so read that link. in that search bar, you can poke around for any trouble shooting. When you say regular quests, you mean you've been doing the set of 3 tasks, and getting paid every 3 days if you want? And that's what is not working now? That is the voluntary thing that updated a short time ago, I don't think it was 6 months though.

Or....are you talking about the original quest to 'open' SoChic London.

The missing customer Care thing. So you went back up to options/help/Glu Support, then there should be the little memo icon next to the looking glass icon. The memo icon should open up your last communication with them, unless it was marked completed and closed. (I don't have any open, so mine is as empty as yours might be. ;) ) I'm thinking maybe customer care thought you were looking for suggestions of game play and not reporting a technical issue. :( 2nd times the charm. Fingers crossed, and morale support is always available here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko, thank you for spending time to solve this problem of mine.

I apologise for not being clear enough. I actually meant I'm not able to unlock/'open' so chic London, despite the fact that I am Level 30 and already own So Chic Downtown/Hamptons!

Sorry for the confusion
  • Options
    theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi, can you tell me what challenge? and if you did the 8 hour customercare, it takes place right in Scl, so you would not have gone somewhere else to do it. I'm unclear exactly whether you each have gigs there for storyline, or are you trying to take advantage of the Pick your gig glitch type thing, I would work around it, do you have other tasks to do? I'm sorry this is happening .

You can feel free to send in a ticket, but the first time I went to do tasks for SCL, i got lost and couldn't figure it out, got lost I had just not known where to go for the task,. So more details might help, but if you can work the Event without SCL, I would do that.

So, storyline or event help? if it's storyline, Customer Care should help. if it's event help...they probably sent ttt back here for gameplay tips.

I know how to do the quest, I do it -all 3 gigs- and nothing happens! Mia doesn't call or disappear!
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o
  • Options
    The only call I get from Mia, is when I've finished all 3 tasks, she calls, says we did great, here's 1000$ and 3 Stars, come back to SoChic London in 3 days to do it again. And then she disappears from the store for 3 days. If this isn't happening, and you're on the latest version of KK:H, then customer care has to fix this.

The store rolled out around October I think, and it was free, we had to furnish it for the opening and that was it. The extent of SoChicLondon Then more recently, they updated the Store so we got payout for working suddenly, in the forum of the 3 repreatable quests every 3 days. If the update never worked for you, then it's Customer Care who has to fix this. Let us know how it turns out?

Be sure and include your platform, device info etc. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary