So Chic London

2Next

Comments

• 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I can totally sympathize... There's something very wrong with my girl. I am totally unsurprised that my store hasn't turned a single dollar in profit. <sigh> I will never spend a cent on the store, and after looking at her briefly when I "bought" the place, I haven't been back except to get this picture.

image_zpsu6dtgiuz.png

EWWWW!!!! Lord Joan Rivers is rolling in her grave at this fashion travesty lmfao.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The first I saw her, thought she's a random NPC strolling around. She doesn't stand behind the counter like my other employees. And who carries a purse at work?

v96JXxR.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi. I got sidetracked big time. THe Posh Banner is 40 Stars, and the chairs are 30Stars . I had to go to another game that hadn't furnished the store.

I hope Glu does something with this. 100Grand KKash, and the place does nothing. BTW, one game has a stylish SA, while the other two are awful. One carries a purse, she's in sweatshirt, orangey pants, and green bag or something. UGH. Anyone Gemini, sorry it took so long but those are the prices. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh god, she's wearing a hipster fedora *weeps* :(....

Hey, it works with some outfits. :) Just not that one. Or a lot of others, but when my doll is living her secret life as a Mob Hitwoman, she likes to wear the hat. It reminds her of one of the 'fixers' in Godfather 2. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    GeminiHEv wrote: »
    Thank you so much. I appreciate it because that has been bugging me.
    I'm not happy with my employee either. Btw. Lol.

When I furnished one store, I spent 100K in K$, and was careful not to spend too many stars. Then we we found out there was no "Come get your cash" calls, the place is just another storefront I walk past on the way to my Townhouse.

18 Days till Christmas!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    The first I saw her, thought she's a random NPC strolling around. She doesn't stand behind the counter like my other employees. And who carries a purse at work?

v96JXxR.png

Your employee needs to rid of her purse lol

She needs to change her shoes. It doesn't match with her dress.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• _ttt__ttt_ Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey! Just wondering if you managed to solve that problem?? I have yet to unlock so chic London!!
    XxjadaxX wrote: »
    Thanks ladies! Glad I'm not alone
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The Mia in my store is pretty decent. I didn't pay for a dang thing in this store, I knew it would be a huge waste.
    image_zpsrzk3lsrs.jpeg
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    The Mia in my store is pretty decent. I didn't pay for a dang thing in this store, I knew it would be a huge waste.
    image_zpsrzk3lsrs.jpeg

My Mia looks exactly the same! Do we have that top in our own closets?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Everyone's Mia used to look different and ugly, Glu later changed to a fixed look. The top is from a VIP weekend event.
    PM to add
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    It's still locked for me! I don't know if it's because I need to be on a higher level or what, but it's bugging me.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • _ttt__ttt_ Registered Users 6 Posts
    We are on the same boat!! :(

Have not received the quest to unlock/open So Chic London!!!!!
    I'm level 30.
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    It's still locked for me! I don't know if it's because I need to be on a higher level or what, but it's bugging me.

Hi. Magriatrix. Sorry this is happening for you too. In FAQ a thread's been started trying to figure it out. If you're SoChicLondon hasn't changed to the new Mia, and you can't start events, post info here, and since it's bright and early Monday morning, we'll try and get it straightened out. Again, sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woohoo, FINALLY, after 6 weeks of being M.I.A. Mia has returned to So Chic London to give me my SCL Challenge quests!! I contacted Glu multiple times on this and this time they were able to fix this bug for me! So now I can go back to earning 3 K-stars every 3 days!!
    *doingthehappydance*
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Congratulations. SCL has been a very fickle task. :) Glad you've got that avenue open again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi all.
    I used to do SCL every 3 days and it would give me a payout of 3000k$ and 3 k stars (my store remains undecorated). Since the update came and we got SC SD they said 500k$ and 1 kstar if your store was undercoated and $1000k$ and 2 kstars decorated (and only once a week) well I'm just a sucker for the kstars as it is an easy way to get them. But around the same time SCL changed the payout to only 1500k$ but thankfully left it as 3 kstars. Has anyone else gotten paid less even though you earn your 5 stars for each event? Is it because my store remains undercoated?
    I hadn't noticed this happening. But, I have 2 SCL tasks, I'll let you know what happens. Decorated or not decorated never made a difference with SCL, but since I have a game that is decorated, and a game that isn't I'll see if that makes a difference.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I just did my 8-hour SCL task... but it turned into a 4-hour event when it started. The 1-hour and 3-hour appear to be the same. Anyone else experience this? (definitely not complaining)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Tia. If inremember correctly SCL used to pay us 1000 cash and 3 kstars after completing the 3 gigs, and now they've raised it to 1500 cash and still 3 kstars. Doesn't matter if that store is furnished or not, the payout stays the same :)
    tia_blest wrote: »
    Hi all.
    I used to do SCL every 3 days and it would give me a payout of 3000k$ and 3 k stars (my store remains undecorated). Since the update came and we got SC SD they said 500k$ and 1 kstar if your store was undercoated and $1000k$ and 2 kstars decorated (and only once a week) well I'm just a sucker for the kstars as it is an easy way to get them. But around the same time SCL changed the payout to only 1500k$ but thankfully left it as 3 kstars. Has anyone else gotten paid less even though you earn your 5 stars for each event? Is it because my store remains undercoated?
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hi Tia. If inremember correctly SCL used to pay us 1000 cash and 3 kstars after completing the 3 gigs, and now they've raised it to 1500 cash and still 3 kstars. Doesn't matter if that store is furnished or not, the payout stays the same :)

Thanks SugarK. I guess either way the k$ aren't such a train smash. I'm just glad I still get my 3 kstars. :)
    I hadn't noticed this happening. But, I have 2 SCL tasks, I'll let you know what happens. Decorated or not decorated never made a difference with SCL, but since I have a game that is decorated, and a game that isn't I'll see if that makes a difference.

Thanks Koko.
    Here is the payout for my empty SCL set of 3 gigs. :)

Screenshot_2016-06-13-12-01-58-1_zpsye34sjjv.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Woohoo, FINALLY, after 6 weeks of being M.I.A. Mia has returned to So Chic London to give me my SCL Challenge quests!! I contacted Glu multiple times on this and this time they were able to fix this bug for me! So now I can go back to earning 3 K-stars every 3 days!!
    *doingthehappydance*

I knew I'd seen this mentioned somewhere. My Mia has just gone MIA. I will send in a help ticket. *sigh*
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I knew I'd seen this mentioned somewhere. My Mia has just gone MIA. I will send in a help ticket. *sigh*

Really do send in an ingame ticket, Glu did their magic and Mia re-appeared!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________