Weelend Event 4/01/16 ~ April Fools Day - Being Silly with a 316 year old Tradition!

14567810Next

Comments

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Caught naughty Elizabeth working her nightshift on the streets in Las Vegas

6AscRlc.jpg

Omg lol!!! Werk it!

I was thinking of buying the fishnets to do a similar look XD
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o52yo9OvKX1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

finally finished! I'm slightly bummed over not getting the Luther top - it was the item I coveted from the boxes & I barely missed it - but I'm glad for his pants since this already took long enough with help. At least I managed something XD

I'm not sure how I'll use the mask in the future but hopefully the guys get gloves eventually and it won't look as awkward on me ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_o52yo9OvKX1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

finally finished! I'm slightly bummed over not getting the Luther top - it was the item I coveted from the boxes & I barely missed it - but I'm glad for his pants since this already took long enough with help. At least I managed something XD

I'm not sure how I'll use the mask in the future but hopefully the guys get gloves eventually and it won't look as awkward on me ;3

I was just thinking the other day how different some opera gloves would be. Maybe guys can get some nice driving ones as well.

And Simon's suit looks great on you guys!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I was just thinking the other day how different some opera gloves would be. Maybe guys can get some nice driving ones as well.

And Simon's suit looks great on you guys!

Well, now my bill is up to $30 and no hair. I give up. I hate myself now. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    The question is...Did you get the head??? And if you did, purleeze show it!!! :p

Oh, derp!! Haha I was obviously tired :P

http://726A86DD-AE59-42CE-B4BB-B50EB09D602E.jpg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Look who I caught serving me drinks in Vegas!! Haha this is fun http://6578B5C7-7557-42DE-AAB8-4C9269DC8EAE.jpg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm dying!😂
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

I didn't even bother to grind for the mask for both of my dolls. It looks really awkward on their dark skinned complexions.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I failed to get the head for literally 30 seconds, so frustrated right now :(
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've been super duper busy all day long. Here's my dolls styled wearing Elizabeth Korkov dress.
    KKH_Screenshot_1459727492977.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats, Jax and Bilal as salesperson. Please come another day if you want to see Garrett, he skipped work, so lazy :p

"Please patronize us"

MpjwGN2.jpg

P.S I was gonna go with having the android guys do shopping, but I couldn't explain then why they would be wearing the same suit.

Aawwww...bad Garrett!!. We only got to the pants, the rest of the day was a busy one for me. The good thing is that I passed the weekend actually shopping for a pretty dress and pretty shoes (yaaayy lol) so it was not bad, I'm just sad I didn't got the complete outfit.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats, Jax and Bilal as salesperson. Please come another day if you want to see Garrett, he skipped work, so lazy :p

"Please patronize us"

MpjwGN2.jpg

P.S I was gonna go with having the android guys do shopping, but I couldn't explain then why they would be wearing the same suit.

Btw, everyone looks hilarious with the heads, so creative! I managed to get only the free box - 4k inside lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok last one I promisse!
    pRERdSt.jpg

Big head Simon met Célestine 'Jenkins' at the airport and was love at first sight. He call her to a romantic getaway at Montana, but they didn't saw that winter was coming!

Seriously guys you all did a great job, this weekend thread was incredible fun! Thanks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok last one I promisse!
    pRERdSt.jpg

Big head Simon met Célestine 'Jenkins' at the airport and was love at first sight. He call her to a romantic getaway at Montana, but they didn't saw that winter was coming!

Seriously guys you all did a great job, this weekend thread was incredible fun! Thanks!

Hah! His head is so huge it looks like he's going to fall over from the weight of it!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've been wearing that bobble head for 2 days, and i have yet to hear from Vats. Was it the whipped cream comment. I think Simon and Elizabeth make a lovely couple.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    If there is one reason I have grinded for the head, it's this:
    37f69896-b6c5-4f25-bb96-5379a0597e92_zpskk7o4jvf.png
    playing on Android
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    OMG, I found this online, searching for Paris Hilton outfits, since I'm dressing my doll as her for today lol

2v8lsvm.jpg

Ive so thought this forever!
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!