Update 4.9.0 - April's Update KK:H

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I've only gotten one luxe goal and it was for some 100 KStar suit top so I didn't do it. I haven't gotten any since, idk how people are getting 3 a day.

I'm just going to pretend like I didn't notice that the guys didn't get a reward for completing the huntsman quest because I'm tired of fighting for equal treatment in the game when it's obviously never going to happen.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Cilan wrote: »

Exactly. It's basically a lose-lose situation.

but there are always people who can gift with no problems
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau in happier times. Ok well, earlier today, heh.

image_zpsbsx7bqfg.jpeg

First Maria told her to buy these belted jeans. isabeau would have bought them a long time ago if she'd wanted them, she has enough jeans already.

image_zpsrulvjqts.png

Next Maria called and told her to spend 120 K-stars on this outfit. She actually does like it, but decided when it was new she would take a pass on it.

image_zps66ja100x.png

Maria just wouldn't let up, and the third time isabeau left her Miami beach house Maria harangued isabeau as a cheap low-life if she didn't buy these horrible, outdated, rolled up and belted jeans. isabeau hates them and was so upset she wore all mismatched jewelry and her Lizzie Korkov bunion shoes, turning the hate inside at herself.

image_zpsepwamceq.jpeg

Her husband Kevin felt so bad he told her to put her beautiful dress back on and took her out to dinner at Oak.

image_zps9azfo3kr.png

Now she's in Sydney for a gig tonight, but even wearing another new gown she just wants to get in bed and cry. So she stopped off at the Black Rabbit first to dry her tears and then have a pink lemonade martini. After all, no one wants teary red eyes and a sad, grim demeanor for an international cover feature.

image_zps5sete2v1.jpeg
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    They could've at least given the guys Chris Hemsworth's hair--why do they do this?? It's really wrong. And as for the girls/women, and any guys who like him, they could've just given us Chris Hemsworth altogether because swoon....!
    Eff that. With all this new update janking and fleecing, I demand Chris Hemsworth's peen ASAP. I'm so stress & I need a relief!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I've only gotten one luxe goal and it was for some 100 KStar suit top so I didn't do it. I haven't gotten any since, idk how people are getting 3 a day.

I'm just going to pretend like I didn't notice that the guys didn't get a reward for completing the huntsman quest because I'm tired of fighting for equal treatment in the game when it's obviously never going to happen.

Yes, three! And the "reward" is one pitiful K-star, energy--useful. But I'd buy or search for it myself, Glu, thanks so much. <dripping sarcasm> And a few dollars.

Listen, you know all of us know how wrong it is that the guys get short-shrifted. I really don't get why this should be the case, and it bothers all of us here. So...GLU! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! (Besides all of the obvious. OS punk sneer.) THERE ARE ENOUGH GUYS HERE THAT YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEM. UGH. I know you couldn't care less about what's "fair." But really, get a heart, get a brain. smfh
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Eff that. With all this new update janking and fleecing, I demand Chris Hemsworth's peen ASAP. I'm so stress & I need a relief!

omfg, hahahahahahahahaha!, I LOVE this!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Looks great on you Laralu. Very pretty, I just noticed that it looks like the crown color tints a little to match the hair color? I' seriously in the mood for our next VIP. I want to buy them now, but now it's better to hold off. I'm just so in love with the update clothes.

I feel bad that there are no an equal number of items or opportunities for the guys as much as girls. But I think it's because the girls are the featured ones. Look how little acknowledgement Rob's been getting? He became engaged, and TMZ are the only ones who care. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    STILL waiting for an update for the Amazon KindleFire, Glu. Please be sure we have it before the event starts.. pleeeease.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I logged in and ****ed out K-Stars haha. What a surprise. I decided to write in about guys not getting a special hair after paying stars to speed up the gig and just got refunded the stars back plus some extra. Plus, it only took about 8 hours since I submitted the ticket to get this answer. Thanks a bunch for making an exception to the refund, and to make a note that guy dolls should also at least try to be included in future special thingy things. :)

Screenshot_2016_04_07_15_21_08.png
    I logged in and ****ed out K-Stars haha. What a surprise. I decided to write in about guys not getting a special hair after paying stars to speed up the gig and just got refunded the stars back plus some extra. Plus, it only took about 8 hours since I submitted the ticket to get this answer. Thanks a bunch for making an exception to the refund, and to make a note that guy dolls should also at least try to be included in future special thingy things. :)

congratz Cilan!! Im still waiting for my reply to get my lost hair back from the support
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts

My drink just came out of my nose!! Hahahaha omg!!;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts

Congratz Cilan! You deserve it
    I wish guys would get more stuff, it's not fair :(

Thanks Koko ^_^
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Looks great on you Laralu. Very pretty, I just noticed that it looks like the crown color tints a little to match the hair color? I' seriously in the mood for our next VIP. I want to buy them now, but now it's better to hold off. I'm just so in love with the update clothes.

I feel bad that there are no an equal number of items or opportunities for the guys as much as girls. But I think it's because the girls are the featured ones. Look how little acknowledgement Rob's been getting? He became engaged, and TMZ are the only ones who care. lol.
    The daughters get all the attention, it's true. But that's about to change. Remember, Rob is Kris' only baby boy and he about to be snatched up by Blaq Chyna. She's insisting on rebirthing herself as Angela Kardashian. I smell a new show, a new empire coming on. The gender of the baby is always on the dad. I think that K men produce a lot of female offsprings.

The franchise is about to get bigger and bolder and I see both Ryan Seacrest and Glu making a boatload of ca$h from this new family. Plus I can't wait till mama Kris gets into a cat fight with Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's outspoken mom.

Sorry to be off topic but I just couldn't help myself.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    The daughters get all the attention, it's true. But that's about to change. Remember, Rob is Kris' only baby boy and he about to be snatched up by Blaq Chyna. She's insisting on rebirthing herself as Angela Kardashian. I smell a new show, a new empire coming on. The gender of the baby is always on the dad. I think that K men produce a lot of female offsprings.

The franchise is about to get bigger and bolder and I see both Ryan Seacrest and Glu making a boatload of ca$h from this new family. Plus I can't wait till mama Kris gets into a cat fight with Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's outspoken mom.

Sorry to be off topic but I just couldn't help myself.

Interesting, no doubt. But, you know, well...socks.
  • LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    Just noticed that we can now open a second daily box for free by watching a video.
    Pics, pics, pics.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Just noticed that we can now open a second daily box for free by watching a video.

Thanks for the tip. I think that the second daily freebie gift box feature is actually more cooler than the new luxe feature.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I still dream at a Throwback Event so i can have the chance to win thouse beautiful eyes (Kim's Eyes?) because back then i managed to get only the lips (which i love love btw). Or at least to have new ones included in the wardrobe, we definetly need at least 1 or 2 new and better types to choose. Please GLU :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts

Really?! How??
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo

Are you sure? I can't open another daily box for a video and i am very confused right now because it would be such an incredible add to the game. You can open another one just paying 10 kstars.
    Can you post a screenshot??
    Julliette wrote: »
    Are you sure? I can't open another daily box for a video and i am very confused right now because it would be such an incredible add to the game. You can open another one just paying 10 kstars.
    Can you post a screenshot??

I went to check it out, yeah it's true

1zzrmgy.png
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I LOVE ALL the new items this time. Some of the best items we've had in a long time.
  • AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    Anyone's game not updating? I've been trying for 24 hours and it spend 20 minutes only to get stuck at 7% and crash. Any fixes? So frustrating!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »

1zzrmgy.png

Oh I was still sleepy when I opened my boxes today, but I did noticed something odd, however I tapped 'done' before reading it lol

They also changed the text when you enter on some houses and now when your inside of a room the game says the name of the room, well with so much other things to them worry about they changing that it's... I don't know what to think I just know that if we want to take a screenshot now we have one more thing to hinder our photo's framework!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Does anyone know the name of the first quest for the hair? I have so many I don't know which it is!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    Katie it's a photoshoot with Kim at Popglam donwtown! Well at least girls get a hair, I got nada!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Katie it's a photoshoot with Kim at Popglam donwtown! Well at least girls get a hair, I got nada!

Thanks Vats! And I saw that the boys get nothing, which sucks. I'd love to see you on game with a crown!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Anyone's game not updating? I've been trying for 24 hours and it spend 20 minutes only to get stuck at 7% and crash. Any fixes? So frustrating!

I'm sorry this is happening. Please post your info in this thread, and we'll see if we can help you out. Include your
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ brief description.

Hope it's already fixed though.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    hyerilee wrote: »

1zzrmgy.png

Hmm, this is weird! I didn't get this option in the morning. :((
    katiecat wrote: »
    Thanks Vats! And I saw that the boys get nothing, which sucks. I'd love to see you on game with a crown!

Haha maybe that's for good, you know Vats ego would inflate too much with a crown:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I mean it's been a while since we've gotten an update with such amazing items but seriously, where is the throwback event glu? :(