Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 4/8/16. Royal April Winter War Party Attire

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Thank you the first look at this weeks clothes. Let's put on our finest and Party the prizes into our wardrobe!
Naimonster wrote: »
SGd7eWh.png53J3dO0.png
Naimonster wrote: »
AmyT wrote: »
11777693-570D-41BF-9DE6-9BB9E0854E5A_zpshazcwbra.jpg

between the 4.9 Update Clothes, and the event clothes, my head is going to explode. If anyone posts a close up of that HBO choker.....I think I'm going to have to chase it, Vats' Style.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    A mix of weekend items and update items

2HPToAf.jpg
  • Options
    Your doll looks great. I love the look of the new clothes.

So far, the Android Sisters are showing off their gb items. Shoes for Kat, and the choker for little Z. Gotta go chase the choker for the other one.

KKH_Screenshot_1460120579512_zpssqwsp3mo.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok Kat went back in..3 more boxes =8000$ and the siiver dress. I let Koko Korkov try it on. What do yu think?

KKH_Screenshot_1460121611624_zpstnogsbfb.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm so happy I won the dress!

adgv4m.jpg

It's hard to style because it's so amazing and gorgeous. I love it!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Wow! This is an actual cake! Thought it was fitting with this weeks theme :) happy birthday, Evil Hag and any other April babies!!! (I still lol whenever I type your name, Ehag hahaha :D)

C625FFC4-9D83-40AD-85DC-02D3313ED18C_zpsfz4es36d.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I just love this hair it can be worn with plenty of outfits, it's definitely one of my favorite ones and the fact that it is a earn able makes it even better. I also happy that the female clothes are actually appealing, can't really say the same about the guys.

30v1zci.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    I love this dress, it's so cute! Does anyone know which sister wore it in real life?

Tried Sassy-ing my outfit lol
    3BC20CB4-225E-4E83-A16A-D58ACDD5B699_zpsxzgofdtj.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Everybody looking fab!!!!

So turns out that the event wasn't a total waste since the shoes are pretty good and it goes really well with the look I put together today with my new Balmain pants!
    I2NTEuq.gif
    Vats called all his Android forum friends to an emergency... they 'needed' to have a look on his new shoes :rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

So turns out that the event wasn't a total waste since the shoes are pretty good and it goes really well with the look I put together today with my new Balmain pants!
    I2NTEuq.gif
    Vats called all his Android forum friends to an emergency... they 'needed' to have a look on his new shoes :rolleyes:

Haha! That's great!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I2NTEuq.gif

Thanks for including Carolyn Ferocious on the animation. She can't take a selfie anymore with Vats since he's frozen on KKH land. But Carol Davida sees Vats changes his clothes everyday and she can still take selfies with him.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    im6ss7.png

Can't say I'm surprised... Oh well, I'll focus on the earnables, that'll keep me busy :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for including Carolyn Ferocious on the animation. She can't take a selfie anymore with Vats since he's frozen on KKH land. But Carol Davida sees Vats changes his clothes everyday and she can still take selfies with him.

Hey Carol, by frozen you mean that Vats became one of those 'ghosts' that sometimes you see around but can't talk with it and that don't show up at your list or photobooth anymore?

That happened with ticisss in my game and other players too (but I don't know if they're still playing like DMV that's gone), I thought that is a setting problem and those people don't fixed to me can see them, but since I can see your dolls I don't know what's going on here! Does anyone can't see Vats anymore too or think he's frozen? He's curretly wearing those clothes of the gif.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I love this new outfit :)
    image_zpsk2gmkc5j.jpeg
    image_zpsodc62hfw.jpeg
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I love this dress, it's so cute! Does anyone know which sister wore it in real life?

Hahahahha love you! That's exactly how Sassy would style it :) you're offcially Sassy-fied?! Lol
    I'm 7 points away from the dress, can't wait, its gorgeous!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I'm 7 points away from the dress, can't wait, its gorgeous!

Wow you're fast! I usually end up finishing on Sundays.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Hey Carol, by frozen you mean that Vats became one of those 'ghosts' that sometimes you see around but can't talk with it and that don't show up at your list or photobooth anymore?

That happened with ticisss in my game and other players too (but I don't know if they're still playing like DMV that's gone), I thought that is a setting problem and those people don't fixed to me can see them, but since I can see your dolls I don't know what's going on here! Does anyone can't see Vats anymore too or think he's frozen? He's curretly wearing those clothes of the gif.

Yep that's what I actually meant.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ahahah!!!! They need to add the word 'Sassy-fied' to the dictionary :D I love it!

New hair! Now it's time for sleep!

760C220A-F83E-4520-A3B8-D6B92569EF3C_zpsffpqsefo.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    So HAPPY for earnable hair!!
    KKH_Screenshot_1460242096637.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I am so happy GLU is allowing to me to get items that I always dreamed for. Keep doing this! Does she look like my pic guys? :D

1zodlbm.jpg
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Can someone tell me where this person got this out fit I don't remembering seeing it before in the game

28smz9y.jpg
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Can someone tell me where this person got this out fit I don't remembering seeing it before in the game

28smz9y.jpg

It's from a VIP daily box, just for Android players who pay for it.
  • Options
    Oh wow I have android an never seen anything about a VIP gift box was it only a limited time to get it
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Wow you're fast! I usually end up finishing on Sundays.

I did all the weekend gigs so that helped a lot. I choose the cop show, so I got lots of extra points, although I'm almost sure something glitched and some points didn't count. According to my math with all the extra points I should've earned the dress but I ended up at 293 points?! But I didn't take screenshots so I can't tell for sure.
    I also finish on Sundays always. Currently it's Sunday, 11:20 AM and I am at 450 points :)

Amy, Madison looks amazing! I'm so glad we got that kind of hairstyle, this is my real life daily hairstyle! Length, style, everything!

Here's how I styled the dress

1pikjo.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I'm so happy that I finally finished. Both of my dolls have a new hairstyle that they love.:)☺
    NfuTdja.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I don't know, I thought I saw this before, but someone posted it as one of the things available to the Subscription service got in a gift box or something? I'm not sure, I'm punchy after partygrinding for the weekend. x3. lol. I'll try and see what if anything I can find out about that. Does it ring a bell as a VIP subscription item to anyone else?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I don't know, I thought I saw this before, but someone posted it as one of the things available to the Subscription service got in a gift box or something? I'm not sure, I'm punchy after partygrinding for the weekend. x3. lol. I'll try and see what if anything I can find out about that. Does it ring a bell as a VIP subscription item to anyone else?

Noooo, but I'm iOS. I would love to have it...we don't get offered VIP gift box membership. It would be nice to offer it to us in some way or other though.
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts

Loving it! I adore those eyes, where did you get them? I ABSOLUTELY need them. XD
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2cqzoyo.jpg

2ry1pp3.jpg

:-D
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Thank u for the help!
  • Options
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    Loving it! I adore those eyes, where did you get them? I ABSOLUTELY need them. XD

Thank you, Magriatrix :)

The eyes were from the So Glamm event last year. Hopefully they'll turn up in a throwback soon, a lot of people want them and missed out last time :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai