Not getting luxe goals

amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
Hey guys I haven't got a luxe goal since yesterday and I was wondering if that's normal? Because I didn't complete the first one so I'm not sure whether they take longer to come back?

Comments

• aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    I think you only get one or two a day.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They've been hitting my games randomly. yesterday none on the ipad, today 2. I only bought it if I really like it. Are there supposed to be some larger goal than the item itself? I haven't been able to track down anything about this. I never saw an announcement banner or page about it. so if you did, then you know more than I do. :) It's new, I wouldn't stress about it. Customer care will probably tell you it's all random, etc, and just didn't pop up in your game today. I have to be honest, I could do without Maria's .....look rich and famous calls. They are annoying no end.

It might just be a thing to get us to buy more things. With my games, if I haven't bought it, it's because I don't really want it. Now pop up a Luxe item of past GB items, and I'll buy those like crazy. They'd make a ton of money that way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I found a whole explanation of Luxe Goals. They appear to be independent offers...buy this at a discount. If you want it fine, if not, it disappears and looks for something else to offer you. I turn most of them down, but I hate my publicist hounding me constantly. May have to find a new one. lol. I'll post the link and explanation shortly, in the mean time you can find it in the support section of the Glu site, under KKH, or it's in your game in support. :
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Ok thank you so much koko!! :)
    Aww, youre welcome. for anyone interested, here is the FAQ for Luxe Goals

[h=2]What are Luxe Goals?[/h] Luxe Goals are goals that give you rewards for doing what you already love in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood… shopping! Once in a while, you’ll receive a Luxe Goal which will show a reward for buying a specific item within a certain amount of time. Simply purchase that item within the allotted time and collect your rewards! What happens when the timer runs out?
    If you don’t purchase the Luxe Goal item within the time limit, that goal will simply go away. Later on, you’ll get another Luxe Goal, which will likely be for a different item.

***************************************************************************************

Think of them as little personalized pop up sales. You needed buy the items, but if you do, you get a little price break, XP and other points. But from I've read, I've seen nothing about a larger plan. I really think it's just.......Hey, wanna buy this? .......with no ramifications either way. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary