~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey guys. I'd been MIA because something personal happened IRL and I didn't want to come here and spoil all the fun, nor pretend to be happy. I've even had to cancel a 10 day trip next week. But, I missed everyone so much and I know that you guys are a happy bunch, I'm sure I'll be influenced : )

And I'm so sorry to hear all the terrorist attacks too, breaks my heart every single time.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ugh. I haven't heard any news about anything. Nai, I wondered where you were, so glad to have you back here.

Just saw the losting of attacks. Bilal, you are so right we have to pray for an end to this. I hope everyone stays safe in these troubled days.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nai glad to see you!

You know we're always here for you, ok?

Needing cheer up? How about this one?
    fJdGVPW.jpg

Oh Jax such a trendsetter!

Vats saw Jax like that these days and came to help his friend with that style that you can name it whatever you want:p!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    OMG Vats! I love it.

#TwinnedGoals
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Welcome back Nai, we've missed you <3

Stay safe everyone :(:(<3<3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    OMG Vats! I love it.

hahaha I don't! Well I do anything for my pals lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    hahaha I don't! Well I do anything for my pals lol

I've seen worse. The NPCs has no taste when it comes to fashion on this game. Like don't they own a mirror before dressing up themselves⁉ They really needs to hire their own personal fashion stylist hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thanks guys <3

Vats! Sowweeeee to all your hormonal fans out there, to have made you dressed like that! My cousin played a fool on my character. But thank you, I seriously chuckle everytime I see it, we look like pimps lol.
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Nai glad to see you!

You know we're always here for you, ok?

Needing cheer up? How about this one?
    fJdGVPW.jpg

Oh Jax such a trendsetter!

Vats saw Jax like that these days and came to help his friend with that style that you can name it whatever you want:p!

Hahahahahaha this is hilarious! :D I love it! That moustache tho.. lol

Nai, I'm so glad you're back, I missed you! <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My cousin played a fool on my character. But thank you, I seriously chuckle everytime I see it, we look like pimps lol.

Now everything makes sense!

Once back to 90s, I had my gameboy color and Pokémon and I let my friends play on it, so when I opened my game again I saw that they nicknamed my Pokémon with portuguese curse words!!! Those little bast@rds!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Once back to 90s, I had my gameboy color and Pokémon and I let my friends play on it, so when I opened my game again I saw that they nicknamed my Pokémon with portuguese curse words!!! Those little bast@rds!

LOL omg I didn't see this until now but seriously, Vats swearing!?!?

sE16jeG.gif
    PM to add
    I'm surprised as well, Plus....he just gave me a new word to use. Must file b@stards with Muphins and cokktails. I love that gif Nai. Spitting image of Baba when he was a baby. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Awwwwww what a cutie baby!

Ok I think you girls mistook me with Bilal, that would be a surprise!

Have to admit that I don't have that habit, but yeah sometimes I just let it go :p

Last year I was with two friends, well and I'm known for being gentle and calm... so this person passed us with it's car and turn on it's windshield wiper and that spilled water on my hair... Gosh I got really mad and I swore that person a lot, then I turned my face to my friends and they were with their chins down their knees! They like 'I never saw you like that V'.

Yeah I have my moments lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

No. I'm not confused SweetieFace. You taught me how to type bast@rd on the forum. So...tech..your taught me a kurse word. lol. BUt I could confuse anyone with anyone after a week of these meds.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    "spilled water on my hair..."

Never touch Vats' hair, never.
    PM to add
    Yup Nai!
    TAhk3Td.jpg?1

Koko I was talking that would be a surprise seeing Bilal cursing, not me cause I definitely did lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yes, Day 2 of coming out of the fog I see what you meant. I thought you were trying to hold to that squeaky clean personality. BUt anyone who can publish the Forum Magazine.....well they've seen and done it all. lol>
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh the magazine I think it's time to grieving about it!

Anyway I was shot twice today and still trying to recover lol

First was the news about Britney's new single that supposedly is called 'Make Me (Oooh)' and then I saw GoT's new trailer!

I'm so excited for a Monday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I have always kind of liked Mondays. You never really knew what the new week would bring. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    LOL, I'm terrified of Mondays thanks to this week.. My mom and I were going shopping and taking my nephew to traffic school, we drive for about a mile and all of a sudden the car stops working. We were lucky that my nephew was with us and managed to fix up the car so it's still holding. The kicker is that we were going to go buy spare parts for another car which needs to be fixed up so we have something to drive with while the sad broken down car in question has to be also fixed. And to top it all off - there was road construction in the city and we couldn't even get to where we had to go. It was definitely one of those days where everything that can go wrong will.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
    wow, that is terrible luck. But....you never know. Maybe there was a bigger plan that delay was part of. It could have kept you from the path of an oncoming car. But if a bigger plan wasn't in play, than that would be enough to make me lose the taste for Monday. Sorry you couldn't get where you wanted. It can only get better right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Koko I was talking that would be a surprise seeing Bilal cursing, not me cause I definitely did lol

Hehe, you know me so well. :p

I dunno, I just can't! Even when people around me say a curse word and I try to go with the flow and say something, they all give me this weird look. I've always been the sweet, innocent one in the group lol!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    After more than thousand posts I can affirm that you indeed are sweet, polite, intelligent and a nice guy, but not that innocent:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Koko:I don't really want to leave the forum, it's happy, it's fun, it's silly; sometimes it's a little shocking--and I mean, for instance, the troll who first mentioned hacking the game a couple of weeks ago; the very weird hillbilly last week; the hacker this week; yes, I think it's all the same person, though of course I can't be positive; the redneck b.s. was transparent af; and sometimes it's sad here too. There are some just amazing people; there's always someone willing to help, whether it's it's about gameplay or personal things. No, I don't want to leave the forum. As for the game itself, I have played less this week, falling from maintaining my #1 status to #7! I thought I was playing just enough, though, to maintain that #1...oh well, not a big deal actually. I also realize I probably overreacted last week, though I believe I was rightfully p i s s e d off at Glu's agenda, which they failed to disclose to us. But. I think part of my problem was, last week I had to deal with ordering my mother's grave stone, and still being devastated to begin with, it just knocked me right back on my a$$, and it was pretty horrible. (My brother is the executor, and he's supposed to do that, but whatever. He lives all the way in Scarsdale, so....) The guy at the monument place was soooo nice; he went to the cemetery for me and took pics of my father's and grandparents' stones--there's a giant one with the family name, and in front everyone has their own, flatter one, and I needed to match my mother's to those. We're all from Forest Hills, and my family has used the same monument place since the 70s, so....Then I bizarrely thought of ordering one for myself--it's a huge plot, my grandfather bought enough space for all of us and then some. I think I'll be there too; I've been married twice--well, at least less than Kim!, and always hung onto my own last name because people in the book/magazine; fashion; and advertising industry know/knew me, with that last name; and for personal stuff, I would use a hyphenated version--ugh, *hated* my first husband's last name! But anyway.... Freaky. And nope, I just can't pick 'em; it seems that Italian guys with black hair, motorcycle jackets, and domineering mothers just don't work out. So, in an attempt to break the pattern, my boyfriend is Scots-Austrian. Unfortunately though, he, too, has black hair and a domineering mother (I have to say I do like her a lot, though, and I loved my second mother-in-law); however, even though my boyfriend's leathers aren't MCs, his stepfather (since he was about 8 years old), is...Italian. <sigh> I like him plenty, but....only a partially broken pattern. What *is* wrong with me?? Anyway, I've digressed so much I've practically forgotten what I was writing about! Oh, your new avatar/icon. I note a purple laptop (with complementary accents added)--I actually had to pay extra to get my laptop in "grape," which makes me love it all the more. I love your arrangement.

EDIT: Ugh, why is the above font so tiny?!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Hi guys!!

Geez I missed writing on this forum... Missed the feisty pink, the crazy and less crazy people in here, you guys are life! Man, I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm such in a bad place right now. The brussels bombing attacks made me completely fearful and paranoid, and since i wasn't so good before (family, friends, and work drama), i'm a complete mess right now! So many times I wanted to come back here to try and make me feel better but I just felt I would pollute the atmosphere with my brooding mood. I try to play a minimum to let the android friends know i'm still active so that i don't get deleted, but truth is I'm not as into it as I used to be...

Ever felt like nothing feels right or makes sense anymore ? How do you cope with that ?

Anyway, thought I'd come by and say hey, and that I think about yall, and I hope you're all alright, and that life is treating you good.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got some catching up to do in the forum!!

10u67K77WbgFBS.gif
    Cheers
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Guys did anyone else had to do a new ID to Google play games?

My game automatically log out from my account and when I tried to sign in again they ask to me insert a new ID and I wasn't able to stay with the old one and also my profile pic that was the same from my G+ profile also changed:(

If you guys see something odd or Vats start to not update his clothes, please let me know!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    wow, so much to say here. Google sign in first. Let me look around the internet and see what this is about. I'm not equiped to come up with 3 new ids, and what?

I'll come back in a minute
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is how I see Vats on my game. I thought that I saw something odd.
    image.php?di=0V4FT.jpg

image.php?di=FKR8U.jpg

P.S. OMG I'm loving your raunchy in-game messages. It's giving me life lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Guys did anyone else had to do a new ID to Google play games?

My game automatically log out from my account and when I tried to sign in again they ask to me insert a new ID and I wasn't able to stay with the old one and also my profile pic that was the same from my G+ profile also changed:(

If you guys see something odd or Vats start to not update his clothes, please let me know!

I've had to do that about 3 weeks ago. It was this Gamer ID thing, it didn't affect anything on my game. Only thing is I couldn't keep my G+ name "Jax x" and so I used "Jaxbyname". I wonder which name my android friends are seeing in their game now.

Think of it like creating a new profile on top of G+ just for your games.
    PM to add
    I see you always as Jax x, and right now you're wearing white pants, the white and black shark sweater, and curly black hair. (ok, I think it's curly, I looked on my smallest screen.)

And Vats, you still show up as V Vats. So, I'm glad it doesn't change anything in the game, and thanks for the heads up. If I'm ever asked to change any Google ID, thanks to your heads up, I won't freak out about it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary