Update 4.9.0 - April's Update KK:H

14567810Next

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    No worries. You were talking about something I'd touched on. I understood. I am sorry you're walking away, I haven't played many other games, but this is just so punishing at times. On one hand......free hair and crown! But, while it's being nice on one end, the corner of my screen freaking insults me. Maria...stfu. Her comments seriously make me feel like I'm some dog in a dog show and she is my handler. I want to fire her so much its not funny. Fire her? Nah. The Harley Mama in me wants to wipe the bug carcasses off the windshield with that mop of hair of hers. I want to hit her apartment and cut all the heads off her stuffed animals.

I did a little checking on this Maria chick. Found an old mugshot of hers. Don't let the blonde dye job fool you, take a look at those brown roots. Maria the publicist is actually Fingers Jadrone, the pickpocket queen of Astoria. She moved to LA and has a rap sheet as long as your arm. Now, she better sit down and shut up, or I say we expose her to all her clients and run her out of Hollywood.

Maria.jpg

ETA: If Maria was fashioned after a real person by the developers, no offense to the real person, but you're not doing any favors by turning her into a thorn in our sides. Have her say "Oh Koko, I saw this on Rodeo Drive and thought you'd love it." or "Oh Koko, this would look wonderful on you" don't tell me I have to keep up the farce.

Oh, this is hilarious, Koko! <huge smile!!>
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    We just had this update and I'm thinking all the time about the 5.0.0 update.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We just had this update and I'm thinking all the time about the 5.0.0 update.

Feeling the same here, but with the aggravating factor that guys really didn't get anything relevant or cool at this last update...

Koko you scare me as an investigator lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok, here are the screenshots. Kim calls, and tells you about the photoshoot with her in PopGlam Downtown LA.
    Hunstman_Winter1.jpg
    Hunstman_Winter2.jpg
    Hunstman_Winter3.jpg
    Hunstman_Winter4.jpg

Then the timer starts till the Pop Glam shoot is ready (I think 3 hours?) from that one, there is another call, about the 2nd. I'll see if I have those shots.

So, if you didn't get the call, first off what level are you? I'll try and see if there is a level minimum, but might not find out till tomorrow or so. Then as pointed out, She gives you the gift before the 3rd event starts (I think) I'll try and find out more, but if you didn't get this quest, let us know. Make sure it's not in your list of things to do.

Garrett just ended this gigs and I made him go around the world expecting a call from someone telling him he now had a gift wating for him and then nada. So we male players don't get a crown? Or an Ax...we can be the hunter, or was he just in the last movie?...maybe Chris Hemsworth six pack?, his hair? Man I accept his biceps if the six pack is a VIP event kinda prize. If Glu is in need of ideas for what to give to the male players they can feel free to contact me. I can arrange a selected group of fine male character players to give a gazillion ideas JUST FROM THIS MOVIE.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I'm already done with the storylines:( so short this one...

Next week we need a mid-week event to heat up this game preferably the mythical throwback that will bring back Brad's hair, feeling increasingly discouraged each new day to play this game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    It's been a while since it's happened to me, but they day has come again... I'm officialy behind on the storylines ^^" Answer me this please ( I don't have the courage to go through the 28 pages...) Any news about my beloved Cassio ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Of course we're gonna answer you Chanrin!

However I don't have good news... no sight of Cassio!

But you're here and I'm glad you're back! I was thinking about you and Cherrey that were missing for a while! You're here and Cherrey finally changed her doll outfit today!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    It's good to be back too! Grrr I miss him :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Next event is 5star and I have no goals holy ****
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts

same, I don't have so chic london gigs either, only simon's calls :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I can't get too excited about an upcoming gig event.:( I was really looking forward for a dating event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

How did you find this out?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats

Wait, what? What's a 5-star event? I *had* to have seen it before, so maybe I'm just being dense here and not putting two and two together, but, what is that??
    isabeau wrote: »
    Wait, what? What's a 5-star event? I *had* to have seen it before, so maybe I'm just being dense here and not putting two and two together, but, what is that??

a 5-star gig event
    hyerilee wrote: »
    a 5-star gig event

Thank you, h, but does that we mean we get 5 stars for gigs we 5 star in? My head is obv a coconut today!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Thank you, h, but does that we mean we get 5 stars for gigs we 5 star in? My head is obv a coconut today!

It's our usual gigs event : )
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It's our usual gigs event : )

Ahhh, thank you, Nai! :)

Thanks for the info, I also don't have any storylines left, but I think that is beneficial towards 5star weekend since we can choose how many hours the gigs will last.

However during the week that sucks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, I also don't have any storylines left, but I think that is beneficial towards 5star weekend since we can choose how many hours the gigs will last.

I knowwww! Hating no storylines. :(
    Vats wrote: »

same, I only have simon's call events :( pretty boring tho
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I still have a few things to do, finish up my weekend gigs. finish London. But, it's a great time to do side gigs, pulling in Vips after a hangout. And, we sometimes get new storylines from mini updates. All in all, I appreciate the slower paced stuff. Especially if this coming weekend is a professional 5 Star gig event, during which I'll be grinding my way through the prizes. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I just hope the event items are at least decent for both guys and girls.
    Sophie
    I still have a few things to do, finish up my weekend gigs. finish London. But, it's a great time to do side gigs, pulling in Vips after a hangout. And, we sometimes get new storylines from mini updates. All in all, I appreciate the slower paced stuff. Especially if this coming weekend is a professional 5 Star gig event, during which I'll be grinding my way through the prizes. :)

Did you finished the heroes movie storyline with Z? I want to know the outcome when you choose the route of filming Ryan's trilogy...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    How did you find this out?!

There's someone on Instagram that mess with the time and get the next event type on Sunday's night.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I love the Luxe Goals! Last week I bought the cat in Mykonos and got 10 stars back, and now this...

tl0iP0L.png

I know Maria's calls are repetitive, but I'm getting used to it. Also purchased so many new clothes and hair.

Thanks, Glu! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.