Weekend Event 4/15/16 ~ National Eraser Day + More!! VIP?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
VIPEraserDay_zpsb5cx4ujl.gif

April 15 is a holiday in the District of Columbia. Emancipation Day, usually celebrated on the 16th, which falls this year on a Saturday. And, because it's a bonafide Holiday in DC, the national tax deadline has been moved to April 18th. (Apparently they can't make you pay taxes on a holiday woo hoo). In 1862, eight months before the Emancipation Proclamation, Congress passed a law ending slavery in Washington, DC — a long-held goal of abolitionists, including President Abraham Lincoln, who had been fighting to end slavery in the nation's capital since 1849.

So what better way to celebrate Emancipation Day, than a VIP Event in KK:H? We will be emanicipating KStars! Free them from the constraints of our KK:H Cache, and turn them into pretty dresses and suits!

What else is April 15th? It's Jackie Robinson Day.
jackie-robinson_zps04qknavu.jpg

It's McDonald's Day! - their Vanilla Shakes used to be legendary. Now.....not so much. :(

It's National Gripers Day! - Well, I know we have a year long thread for it, but Friday is the day to Gripe without recrimination day.

It's Glazed Ham Day! It's the day the Titanic Sank. It's the Day Abraham Lincoln died. It's the day that celebrates rubber erasers.
41JI-YpHWEL._SY355__zpsuf9ybvpe.jpg

Don't get me started on the rest of the weekend days! And since I can use a picture of an eraser, easier than I can make a banner out of Emancipation let's go with the funny.

Happy National Rubber Eraser Day! Let's celebrate with a VIP weekend.

Anxiously awaiting details.......it's only rumored to be VIP, will there be Stars for 5Star Gigs? Will there be surprises? Will there be the long awaited next Throwback Sale?
Will there be a Kim's Pick?

I had no vibes, no inclinations. Tbh, I haven't been sleeping well. My husband says I keep popping up in bed and crying out "I must keep up appearances" Then going back to sleep for another few hours. I wonder what THAT'S all about. lol. Ok, I promise to put my war against Maria on hold till Monday. Never let it be said I ruin a perfectly good war by being all happy in the middle of it.

Alex.....you may now release the glitter.
AlexConfetti_zpshogoj502.gif

It's not official till the Irish Chick takes a shot.

Buffy_drinking_zps3qrwe779.gif

Ok. NOW it's official.

ETA: Except it's not official.....VIP is just a rumor at this point.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    I hope it's a VIP weekend although rumored for now anyways.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just can't have people think because I said VIP it's a fact. This time, I have only the rumors of Instagram. :) (Yes, I desperately want a VIP as well but I'm too tired to start the chant. :) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I hope it's VIP. Last dating event I ended up with a baby ;-) lol.
    And a Throwback sale. Still dreaming of St. Patrick Day's dresses and shoes!
    Android
    today we should see the teasers, and that will confirm it. If you want a second baby Rumpelstilzchen, those stars WILL count toward the VIP prizes. lol. I am buying a ton of the Winters War and update clothes. And pets. the Android sisters will get the Pony in Vienna.

Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser

Ok, so there's the start of the teaser chant.....let's keep it up. I get my stitches out this afternoon, I'm sure that's the reason for such an uninspired theme. But it is an eraser so it can be changed. Anyone have any ideas, we can change it. :)

Happy day before the event. I wonder what the 'quest' will be this week. And, I love the fashion thread during a VIP when we JUST got lots of clothes. And, My fingers are crossed for a Kim's Pick. Maybe we need a mini chant for that. We'll see.

There's just something about the day before the event. Something in the air maybe, just a good feeling with lots of anticipation. Here, wake up to Bruno and Ellen. :)

<font size="3"><span style="font-family: century gothic"><span style="font-family: verdana"><font color="#800080"><font size="3"><font size="3">

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Rubber eraser day lol

Lots of people say that they like VIP cause they can have a break of the game, well for me it's completely the opposite I keep glued at the game grinding K-stars!

Please Glu give me a fab earnable long hair this time my stars are so ready! TBH I don't know if my game has enough k-stars items left that are worth to have to get to 500, but since they never give something that I really liked at the earnables I'll probably get just the box and the first item again... well sometimes even the first item isn't worth...

Oh please give me something good this time:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I just hope it's professional gigs and not VIP since I only have 42 KStars :( Looking forward to seeing the teasers.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    It it's a VIP, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing what to spend my K-Stars on. I really want Huntsman stuff but I recently bought the house in Vienna after saving for a 70,000 home, but then the update came. Furniture and pony or clothes? Hmmm:rolleyes:
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Ahaha rubber eraser day!!! What on earth?!

Unfortunately I couldn't find a celebratory cake shaped like an eraser, however I did find some erasers that are fashion related... But let's hope Glu gives us better accessories than these during the event!
    07A3245F-71B4-4EC0-8D2F-09EB6929B2EB_zpsqgevsrgc.jpg

I have so few Kstars so I'm not that excited for a VIP, but hopefully I'll win something good in my free gift box. Oh, and also fingers crossed for bonus Kstars!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I just got a mini update!!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Me too!!! That means that the spoilers will arrive soon!
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I just got a mini update!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Ok, maybe I'm fuzzy, but I thought we once had a VIP and Bonus Stars. If it's not, then oh well a girl can dream.

AmyT I love those erasers. :) I can't wait for the Mothers Day Star Sale (If they have one. Last year they did) Looking at all the Hunstmen and update clothes, I want everything. I will probably be getting gift cards....plus I'm about to do some spending in KK as well. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Found this on instagram!

Khvuuur.jpg
    PM to add
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I want approximately zero of those things thank goodness. My k stars are safe haha I didn't want to blow a ton on this VIP weekend cause I spent to much last VIP weekend
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    I need a closer look to determine if I want to drop 500 KStars but I defo want that bob hairstyle.
    PM to add
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I guess I'll have to buy a KStars pack again.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

It's the outfit in the middle right?

liMsCst.jpg
    PM to add
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Well I guess my guesses about the unreleased Kim's outfits is over both shop my closet the other one probably in the next VIP event
    About the event I love everything finally we can call that A VIP EVENT!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Well I guess my guesses about the unreleased Kim's outfits is over both shop my closet the other one probably in the next VIP event
    About the event I love everything finally we can call that A VIP EVENT!

that means I would buy the next Kims'pick cuz of the hair :D
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    They say Kourtney, I say Gozor. Which makes me want it so badly.

gozer1.jpg

With the Kris like hair, my doll could do some serious cosplay.
    I've never had more then 250 stars.... I wish there was more then just 5 ads a day to watch for androids. Other offers are junk too

Nothing else I want, so grinding those 1h quests this weekend for me!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Found this on instagram!

Khvuuur.jpg

Of course I want everything for the gift boxes. I'm not sure how the hair is going to work but 'I wants it precious!'. The shoes are killer, I want them for myself. I hope we have k-stars, that's the only way I'll be able to open anything. I do remember the very first VIP event I did on KKH ever was one they gave us 5 k-stars for each 5start rated gig we completed...fun times :rolleyes:

In other news, is anyone seeing Xime on their games?. I can only see my sister's doll and I know for a fact she only enters that game once in a million years...I have no friends, not even Garrett can see her yet :(.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I haven't added Xime, I tried finding on G+ but couldn't.
    PM to add
    Aaargh, I need bigger pics. And...we have speculation about the next one? Huh? From what I see, I want Kim's Pic, I want the earner outfits, and what ever the Gift boxes items are. Back to instagram.................I have to see these up close.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I haven't added Xime, I tried finding on G+ but couldn't.

PMed you with info. ♥♥
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    SO GLAD this weekend is VIP and not next weekend. I hope the guys have things I can personally live without but are still nice.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    SO GLAD this weekend is VIP and not next weekend. I hope the guys have things I can personally live without but are still nice.

The guys is on dashjennergamer on Instagram, but I don't know how to post it here.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    20f48bd.jpg
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    20f48bd.jpg

Ack! I need that guy hair, but 500 stars.... lol
    20f48bd.jpg

Oh wow a watch!!!!!! Lol. For real, I love the game but man...guys nowadays use a lot more accessories than girls. Is not like we can see the diamonds on screen. I like the color, that is something way better than the last brown event.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    20f48bd.jpg

first time that I see guys event spoilers, who did find this?
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    first time that I see guys event spoilers, who did find this?

I know, right? Must be the first in KKH history! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.