How You Style

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sassy I remember your rehab days, when you broke up right. I hope you never go back to that dark past hahaha, your new hubby looks like the one. Why didn't you invite me to your wedding!
    PM to add
    I never chose this color before, thought it might be a fresh new color to style.

cAb53JF.jpg
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sassy I remember your rehab days, when you broke up right. I hope you never go back to that dark past hahaha, your new hubby looks like the one. Why didn't you invite me to your wedding!

Hahahah yes, Sassy thinks that Caleb is the REAL "THE ONE" lol
    Oh, they got married in a secret ceremony in Santorini :P but after they came back, they threw a party and you were all there, don't you remember Nai? :D ( I have pics somewhere, I'll have to find them and post in Love & Marriage )

You're all going to be invited to Sassy's baby shower, which will be soon (at 11 500 points I guess?) lol

P.S I'll post my looks in a bit :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Any excuse to match a dress with my doggy in a bag <3

I love this hair, it reminds me of a girl from the tv show Jerseylicious, so I took my pic there :D

B0D14AD2-C052-4AAE-8801-A0CC005A67DF_zps51qa6fvf.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    #MalibuDays

y2xj8.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
    Hahahah yes, Sassy thinks that Caleb is the REAL "THE ONE" lol
    Oh, they got married in a secret ceremony in Santorini :P but after they came back, they threw a party and you were all there, don't you remember Nai? :D ( I have pics somewhere, I'll have to find them and post in Love & Marriage )

You're all going to be invited to Sassy's baby shower, which will be soon (at 11 500 points I guess?) lol

P.S I'll post my looks in a bit :)

Nooo I don't remember. Either I have bad memory or.. you're trying to brainwash me! Lol!

I can't wait for your baby shower! Are you hoping it's a boy or girl.
    PM to add
    Amy perf with the dog!! So cute!

Sassy U both look great. Teach us the secret of hiding your baby bump lol!

Jax and Xan sightseeing in London, this is Royal Albert Hall.

ORsRnJ0.jpg
    PM to add
    Nai, Jax is fit! If he was iOS Madison would definitely have an affair with him lol!

Meet you in London, I'm not far away haha :D
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    And vice versa! Jax cant seem to find a good NPC to date now... I yearn for the day device platform doesnt matter.
    PM to add
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    image_zps0qr8bglz.jpeg
    Daaamn Peter, hot!
    PM to add
    Daaamn Peter, hot!

Hehe. Thanks Nai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dolls were sitting outdoors at a restaurant on a roof top. Carolyn Ferocious is so sleepy & tired so she's headed straight home. The lovey-dovey couple needs their privacy so their intimacy will be taking place somewhere else tee hee hee.:D
    PicsArt_04-11-09.02.074312a.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carolyn needs to find her own man quick! Oh is it my eyes playing tricks, but both dresses look to be of different shade in the pic.
    PM to add
    Weird shoes, weird color. Not my cup of tea, but maybe you guys will rock it!

pfmUi4X.jpg
    PM to add
    image_zpssstvebyg.jpeg
    Carolyn needs to find her own man quick! Oh is it my eyes playing tricks, but both dresses look to be of different shade in the pic.

Lol yep she's starting to get lonely.:( I felt so bad for her when I took a look at my photo edit. I didn't want her to be an annoying BFF that's always on a hangout including with Carol Davida man hahaha. :D Carol Davida invited Carolyn Ferocious since it wasn't a date night for her and her man.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's my dolls at their photo shoot today. They just love the scenery of the jersey shore boardwalks. My dolls have a really cool seashell collection.☺:)
    2euna0w.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau knows that when something stands out like a sore thumb the only thing to do is mostly black. But nothing could keep the sun glare from bouncing off the almost neon-green shoes Elizabeth Korkov had sent to her from her private Green Label collection directly into her eyes, so she decided to wear her new shades today. More, she realized that for some reason the shoes just didn't go with her glorious mane of brown hair, so she knew she had to go blonde today--a rarity for her, but always a fun option just the same. Liz Korkov has the most bizarre taste in weird-colored-green shoes. And she swore up and down that if isabeau didn't wear "such a magnificent creation" out and about today, *all* day, that she would ruin her. Either that or stop isabeau's weekly delivery of two-liter bottles of Pepsi, to which she's secretly addicted and has to have two or three ounces every single day or go into mad withdrawal; and it would hit all the tabloids immediately, screaming ISABEAU IS A PEPSI-HOLIC!
    Succeeding in blackmailing 'beau into showing off the designer's most affronting and poor taste in designing trendy footwear, Elizabeth crowed the maniacal laughter of only the criminally insane. So our isabeau slung back a big swallow of Pepsi and bravely went out into the world wonderfully incognito, sneaking out of the beach house through the door leading directly to the garage, and hid behind her darkly tinted car windows to avoid the paparazzi, ever waiting outside to catch even a glimpse of her and sell their photos to the highest bidder. And snapping such shoes as these would guarantee them very a big payday as well as pitch poor isabeau into fashion obscurity and find her standing on the unemployment line pronto.

image_zpsetqvrxg1.jpeg
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Here's my dolls at their photo shoot today. They just love the scenery of the jersey shore boardwalks. My dolls have a really cool seashell collection.☺:)
    2euna0w.gif

I've gotta admit, those shoes are not too bad if you style them right. And you did just that, Carol. Looks awesome! :D
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    I've gotta admit, those shoes are not too bad if you style them right. And you did just that, Carol. Looks awesome! :D

Thanks Magriatrix!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Thanks Magriatrix!☺

Your welcome! :D
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    0479A4C3-0AE4-46EA-92ED-BBBCEC0B71E2_zpspxb5du6h.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    2h4xpon.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1460749912581_zpsownei01s.jpg~original#CasualFriday
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Everyone has so much creativity pairing these fugly shoes lol.

isabeau rofl at your story, so creative. Firstly, Korkov is so scheming. Secondly, I haven't heard Pepsi in a few years lol *All hail Coca Cola*. Lastly, congrats on dodging the paps!

Who couldn't tell Jax and Xan hated their outfits.

rCmot98.jpg
    PM to add
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Everyone has so much creativity pairing these fugly shoes lol.

isabeau rofl at your story, so creative. Firstly, Korkov is so scheming. Secondly, I haven't heard Pepsi in a few years lol *All hail Coca Cola*. Lastly, congrats on dodging the paps!

Who couldn't tell Jax and Xan hated their outfits.

rCmot98.jpg

Nai--heh, heh, heh! I love when you do How You Style! Poor Jax and Xan having to do a photo shoot with the thankless items--some Pepsi would've helped, perhaps with some rum or vodka tipped in. Or just martinis. Or just vodka. Or maybe a little absinthe....
    Maroon pants. I don't really like the style of pants for the ladies, I'm a high-waisted-everything kind of girl so this kind of "low-riders" I'd say, don't appeal to me irl hee but as I always say... you guys pull everything off so well I always feel like taking back my words after.

JSFXN0l.jpg
    PM to add
    image_zpsnbsq7gut.jpeg
    Flashback!!!! This was probably my very first outfit in the game and I loved it! Here's Madison pre cosmetic surgery and eyelash extensions, wearing her old shoes, old watch and all :)

B233BE54-F672-4453-8CBF-DAF32D779BBA_zpsml1zgxe8.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai