Weekend Event 4/15/16 ~ National Eraser Day + More!! VIP?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I think if you buy the jet is a win/win you already have the stars to buy it so really you're just going to win some items for taking the time of shopping and you get to use it to gain kstars during the event. You'll probably only get to win the first 2 boxes and then you'll have to complete the 3th if you want. I think buying the jet is a good investment anyway.

I want Xime in my game Stardust. But I don't want to lose Garrett. How do I add? Or do one of my Androids have you?

And, in addition to clothes, one of my games had to have this.

a8879b6a-737f-434e-b182-5c8b64ce6323_zpsu9wypwi3.png

Why do I think Bubbles the dog will either be marking his territory (Yeah a boy named Bubbles!) or knocking it into the pool? Wish I knew how to push it back against the wall. And, next pool party, I don't want to see wet towels and bathing suits hanging from it.

I'm loving this, AND...the other game is giving out Gems, I'm loving this eraser day. I'm bouncing between games....tap tap here, tap tap there......

Did everyone get their Pony?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm loving this eraser day. ?

Best eraser day ever!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Oh, I got one Luxe call this morning on one game when I started, and haven't had any since. I do notice when I come in, I usually get a call. So maybe I'll give the games a rest, and see if any pop up. Z is done, but the other two still have some things to buy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I really like everything this weekend except the black dress but honestly...I'm getting tired of my game not transferring. I haven't stopped trying but it's just not as fun if I can only play at night while I'm at home. I think I might be giving up soon because it's just not worth it to me, even if I love this game more than any other. :/
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I always laugh when you all post about running out things to buy because I have a whole closet full of things left to buy! I find it so much harder to make money this time (I deleted my game a while ago) I just don't have the kash to spend. And I've never spent actual money on the game so I never have a bunch of stars to blow haha. I have like 300 stars from watching ads saved so I like to hoard them and never spend them haha. If there's a good Mother's Day sale I'll be spending my first actual dollars on this game. And if they start giving us clothes worth buying.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I want Xime in my game Stardust. But I don't want to lose Garrett. How do I add? Or do one of my Androids have you?

And, in addition to clothes, one of my games had to have this.

a8879b6a-737f-434e-b182-5c8b64ce6323_zpsu9wypwi3.png

Why do I think Bubbles the dog will either be marking his territory (Yeah a boy named Bubbles!) or knocking it into the pool? Wish I knew how to push it back against the wall. And, next pool party, I don't want to see wet towels and bathing suits hanging from it.

I'm loving this, AND...the other game is giving out Gems, I'm loving this eraser day. I'm bouncing between games....tap tap here, tap tap there......

Did everyone get their Pony?

Koko, Xime started following your Android girls a few days ago. Garrett has been friends with both of them for a while now and I'm always super jely of you styling powers, they both look always amazing!. Xime Cullen is the name of Xime in G+ but if you need more precise info to follow back just PM me, I'll give you her email. ;)

Btw, I don't think Bubbles has the power of throwing that Venus in the water he might peed on it if he still has all his little male parts complete ;) l. But I'll be more worried about the dog getting into the pool LOL.

In other news Garrett bought his first cat today...we're easing into the pony situation, he's a dogs lover and getting him into more than that is going to be tough But we'll make it there.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hello! I just wanted to know, can I leave the event's gigs for after the weekend or are they only available for this weekend?
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    Oh My. I just went on EBAY (I shop for fine leather goods in my 'off time' (recharging and no pets left to hit. lol) ) And WHAT was plastered across the top? $100.00 iTunes gift card for 85$ for 3 days. Now, I'm not too good at math. but..someone help me out here. That's 15% off, (I know that from quickly calculating the final cost of a purse during a flash sale ;)) And......last mothers day Glu had a special sale on stars. 25% more stars for the price. so....if they do another one of those......how many stars can I get for my 85$?

I usually do smaller gift cards...but just the other day I started calculating how many cards I'd stock up on for the anticipated Mothers Day sale so when I saw this pop up...it was like it was calling me. ooooh better than figuring out how many stars my $85 can buy, How much would each star cost? So much math. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I gave in to my Balmain addiction and spent all of my kstars on the last VIP event so I have nothing now :(:( It's okay tho, I'm not too fond of the outfit... I'll still try yo get the hair *crossing fingers*
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Koko, Xime started following your Android girls a few days ago. Garrett has been friends with both of them for a while now and I'm always super jely of you styling powers, they both look always amazing!. Xime Cullen is the name of Xime in G+ but if you need more precise info to follow back just PM me, I'll give you her email. ;)

Btw, I don't think Bubbles has the power of throwing that Venus in the water he might peed on it if he still has all his little male parts complete ;) l. But I'll be more worried about the dog getting into the pool LOL.

In other news Garrett bought his first cat today...we're easing into the pony situation, he's a dogs lover and getting him into more than that is going to be tough But we'll make it there.

Yeah, Bubbles as all his parts. I had an appointment to change all that, but he barricaded himself in my Milan closet, and started chewing up my shoes. After he'd spit the 3rd odd Loubie out of the closet I caved. He was working his way down to my boots and we couldn't have that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm done. Late post :) My free box
    image_zpsdfl9whfk.png
    image_zpsfcoaxykf.png
    image_zpsrbvg8i4v.jpeg
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I'm done. Late post :) My free box
    image_zpsdfl9whfk.png
    image_zpsfcoaxykf.png
    image_zpsrbvg8i4v.jpeg

Looking great there! Congrats :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Hello! I just wanted to know, can I leave the event's gigs for after the weekend or are they only available for this weekend?

Hey, I'm not entirely sure about this weekend's gig but the last VIP event I only did the first gig after the event ended and I didn't get a continuation of the 2nd and 3rd gigs.
    PM to add
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Looking great there! Congrats :D

Thank you Laralu529 :)
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1460744882169.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Thx, Kim for letting me raid your closet! Clearly this dress is dry clean only, I promise to take good care of it!
    The golden choker necklace was worth it to me! I've noticed my doll is lacking in the accessories department.

KKH_Screenshot_1460752291236.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I bought one of the huntsman dresses, and that was enough to get me the ring and free box, which contained the dress!
    I want it irl.....
    Here is the only one I have on my phone

KKH_Screenshot_1460754352821_zpsufmra3lf.jpg

He's swell but sometimes a girl needs a girlfriend. I'll go check the Tab now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    :o:o

TvagYr8.png

qEEjJHt.png

The gift box hair is kinda weird and hard to style.. But love the earnables!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So actually there is the rubber eraser day I googled lol

Coco I got my call, but wasn't something that I was looking for...

Katie so sorry that you still couldn't transfer... hey GluGods c'mon help our friend here!

Gosh another hair Bilal!Congrats buddy! Does all that hair come from free gift boxes? Incredible!

I got this:
    LRP7l2g.png?1

Don't know exactly what it is. A watch? Perhaps a bracelet? Well it's something at least!

Z is looking hot on the nude jumpsuit!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Oh My. I just went on EBAY (I shop for fine leather goods in my 'off time' (recharging and no pets left to hit. lol) ) And WHAT was plastered across the top? $100.00 iTunes gift card for 85$ for 3 days. Now, I'm not too good at math. but..someone help me out here. That's 15% off, (I know that from quickly calculating the final cost of a purse during a flash sale ;)) And......last mothers day Glu had a special sale on stars. 25% more stars for the price. so....if they do another one of those......how many stars can I get for my 85$?

I usually do smaller gift cards...but just the other day I started calculating how many cards I'd stock up on for the anticipated Mothers Day sale so when I saw this pop up...it was like it was calling me. ooooh better than figuring out how many stars my $85 can buy, How much would each star cost? So much math. :)

What, exactly, is the Mother's Day sale?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Hi Laralu. From my own experience, sometimes you get the rest of the gigs, but you don't get any benefits that you would've gotten during the event. If they're already in your queue, though, they will be there for you to complete.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    So actually there is the rubber eraser day I googled lol

Coco I got my call, but wasn't something that I was looking for...

Katie so sorry that you still couldn't transfer... hey GluGods c'mon help our friend here!

Gosh another hair Bilal!Congrats buddy! Does all that hair come from free gift boxes? Incredible!

I got this:
    LRP7l2g.png?1

Don't know exactly what it is. A watch? Perhaps a bracelet? Well it's something at least!

Z is looking hot on the nude jumpsuit!

Hey, Vats, you finally got something!! Hopefully your unlucky streak is over :) I haven't opened mine yet, but I'd really like the hair or shoes, and to end my bad luck streak haha :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    http://5E2803C9-43A0-4976-86FC-0553AA9F7F3C.jpg

No way!! I can't believe I finally got something :)

Neither the hair or shoes were in my palette, but I'm still super happy that I didn't get a loser box! And look at how close I was to the mustard pants hahaha
    XoXo
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh my gosh Tara, congratulations! Does it we finally got rid of the K$ plague? Hope so!

The next time I want a big one ... seriously what I got is so tiny that I need a microscope to be able to see it!Yes something bigger satisfies me more :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Well, it seems we will have a new hairstyle coming in a future event

204h8m.jpg
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The gig with Simon was really cute! I wish they'd use him like that more often and/or we would finally meet this daughter of his he's always talking about (if anything, our meeting Maria's niece instead of her seemed odd to me?)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that this is actually the first time that I'm having a hard time trying to decide on what to buy for both of my dolls. LOL

Hmm... decisions decisions decisions.😮
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I think that this is actually the first time that I'm having a hard time trying to decide on what to buy for both of my dolls. LOL

Hmm... decisions decisions decisions.��

lol, I've often asked family members. My brother & father were good sports and my mother helped me choose hair once.

I've often thought about asking the forum, but once I know a VIP event is coming, I start choosing and get antsy once it starts. Maybe one day when I have enough to get more than just the first two boxes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh my gosh Tara, congratulations! Does it we finally got rid of the K$ plague? Hope so!

The next time I want a big one ... seriously what I got is so tiny that I need a microscope to be able to see it!Yes something bigger satisfies me more :p

Thanks! Haha I hope so!! Let's keep the streak going :) I know what you meant about wanting something bigger.. It's awesome to get a weekend item at all, but it's a little disappointing when it's something small or something you won't wear. But it's better than Kash or and ugly daily box item :)
    XoXo
    Have you guys who have gotten the black dress noticed that when it's on your doll, the bra part doesn't show up? When I look at the preview and at my GC friends it shows the bra, but not on my doll when I'm wearing it. Weird.
    XoXo
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    KKH_Screenshot_1460744882169.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Thx, Kim for letting me raid your closet! Clearly this dress is dry clean only, I promise to take good care of it!

AHAHAHAAH reminds me of one of the first seasons of KUWTK when Kim gets angry about everyone borrowing her clothes and she's like "I dry clean everything"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.